Grinding For Credits

uJLXiva.jpg

I get tired of the glitch now, hard to have the patience to do it when you need a billion XP to move between levels over 40. I just let Bob drive all day on the Isle track while I'm at work and sleeping.

I would like it if there were things to buy with the money and mileage points though. I sit at 20M and 99,999 and already bought everything.

I get tired of the glitch now, hard to have the patience to do it when you need a billion XP to move between levels over 40. I just let Bob drive all day on the Isle track while I'm at work and sleeping.

I would like it if there were things to buy with the money and mileage points though. I sit at 20M and 99,999 and already bought everything.

Keep buying the Veneno Lambo. That way when and if the glitch is gone in the future, you can sell them each for 1+ million if you need the cash.

And yes it is a pain the ass to grind from level 45-50. It took me 1hour and 15 mins to go from 45 to 46. Somebody here already mentioned it took him 2 and a half hours from 49 to 50. Its not a fun glitch to do for the last 5 lvls at all. Hopefully the new GT League will have plenty EXP going around and it will be way more fun. But I get it, they never wanted people to reach lvl 50 in such a short time. This was supposed to be for the next 2 years or so :D

Last edited:
I've got my time down to 22.xxx for the reverse and circle out of pits glitch. Starting the race at 4th place. Just wondering what time others are setting?

Reading this thread is a grind itself
So what’s everyone favourite methods of grinding in GT Sport?

The nrburgring backawards pit glitch by far. No other brings in as much money or experience points in such a short time. Theres other options but it could take you 10 minutes for the same thing. Its a heavy grind only from lvl 45-50. Before that its pretty fast but i got most of my exp finishing the single player.

@deviln3

Well done! I get on average 32 seconds.

Other point, if you turn back too close of the rail that ends the pits, even if you don't feel that you hurt it, you may loose your bonus.
Another one, if you stop very close of the wall that ends the output of the pitlane, you may also loose the bonus.

The turn is not hard to achieve correctly, don't play with the limits.

I've noticed, to get the clean lap bonus for N24...
1) don't run off the track before the pits.
2) turn intothe pits between the last cone and the baracade making your u-turn.
3) don't touch anything (not even the cones.
4) back in like usual without using the view from the front.
5) find the sweet spot for your rear driver's side tire and aim car slightly to the left.

When the auto drive takes over, if done correctly, your car should drive out the way you came in without touching anything netting you 211,500 prize credits, and 2100 XP.

All using the set up from the previous YouTube video a few pages back.

And yes it is a pain the ass to grind from level 45-50. It took me 1hour and 15 mins to go from 45 to 46. Somebody here already mentioned it took him 2 and a half hours from 49 to 50. Its not a fun glitch to do for the last 5 lvls at all. Hopefully the new GT League will have plenty EXP going around and it will be way more fun. But I get it, they never wanted people to reach lvl 50 in such a short time. This was supposed to be for the next 2 years or so :D

That was probably me... It's nearly 400k to get to lvl 50. Pre 1.06, the pitlane glitch earned c.200k exp per hour, so 2.5 hours with a couple of breaks for a smoke along the way.

Even at that rate of earning exp, it was a miserable slog from 45 to 50.

@Qyn

Actualy once you are at the cones not only can you run them over but you can go off track with all 4 wheels when making the uturn to make the reverse and you still keep the perfect lap bonus. But as you said if you get too close to any wall it will cut out the bonus as if you hit the baricade.

I use the Road cars we get from the mileage shop to race against GR4 class. Seeing as they are N500's and can easily win.

Also the Toyota S-FR RC N400 vs GR.4 custom races...10 lap race usually gets you 200 k + credits. Such an awesome little car.

Qyn
5) find the sweet spot for your rear driver's side tire and aim car slightly to the left.

When the auto drive takes over, if done correctly, your car should drive out the way you came in without touching anything netting you 211,500 prize credits, and 2100 XP.

So it this reversing near the barrier rather than driving into the barrier for the auto drive to take over and drive you fowards avoiding the pits?

When I do it I make the u-turn and park it right up against the barrier which then reverses me out.......

Keep buying the Veneno Lambo. That way when and if the glitch is gone in the future, you can sell them each for 1+ million if you need the cash.

Yeah, finished Level 50 last weekend. It was pretty bad going from 45 to 50. It's fine to expect a 2 year playtime if they provide the content, but forcing people to do so daily by a trophy is an exploitation of gambling addiction and same category as the loot boxes. I don't like where the game industry is currently heading.

Actually to get the clean lap, u can still hit the cones.. u can even short cut the grass patch on the starting S bend. As long as you don’t touch the barriers.. and you can even reverse at 11-12km/h as long as you’re not on the throttle when it’s about to auto drive out

Try Toyota S-FR N100, Nurb 24H, 2 Laps, 10x fuel, Gr1 professional opponents.
Pitlane invalidated lap glitch at the start, Then you only drive one lap
Takes approx 11minutes in total

276,000 Cr
160 Mi
16.1 Miles
2,700 Exp 👍

View attachment 698460 View attachment 698461
Instead of reversing just sit your car, like in the picture below for about 45 seconds of your lap time, park your car just before the line below, I went a bit to far when I took the picture, you will only do 1 lap instead of 2 laps, that if anyone else is having problems doing the reversing glitch when doing this method as describe by @ghostrider135 :cheers:.

PC150001.JPG

Can anyone explain to me how to do the glitch with a clean race bonus?

All I know how to do is the one in which you drive in, hit the pit wall at the end and then it reverses you out, but you don't get a clean race bonus this way........

Start from 4th and do it like this....

My tuning here....

I had a lot of trouble trying to get the clean race bonus when starting from 20th, but from 4th it rarely misses and it's quicker to do so a more efficient earner. 👍

Last edited:

My tuning here....

I had a lot of trouble trying to get the clean race bonus when starting from 20th, but from 4th it rarely misses and it's quicker to do so a more efficient earner. 👍

Thanks, shall try this when I get home 👍

My tuning here....

Oh my, those poor red cones. You completely destroyed those red comes. You know how hard it was for the pit crew to align those red comes perfectly?

You get a 👎 for that behavior. You need a time out for that. You need to go and sit in the corner of the room as your punishment. And you need to apologize to the pit crew. And no Christmas presents for you this year.

Why do some people grind for XP? Just to get to level 50 to receive a platinum trophy?
For money and mileage points I get it and do it myself, but what's the point of a trophy if you get it by cheating?

For some, getting the platinum trophy is the first and foremost objective of the game and they want it as fast as is possible. The rest (fun) comes later.

Instead of reversing just sit your car, like in the picture below for about 45 seconds of your lap time, park your car just before the line below, I went a bit to far when I took the picture, you will only do 1 lap instead of 2 laps, that if anyone else is having problems doing the reversing glitch when doing this method as describe by @ghostrider135 :cheers:.

View attachment 699530

I generally just drive into the wall on your right at the very beginning of the pitlane and let the car auto reverse once the lap is invalidated.

For some, getting the platinum trophy is the first and foremost objective of the game and they want it as fast as is possible. The rest (fun) comes later.

But why? I really can't get my head around it. A trophy is a prize for your hard work. But if the work wasn't hard, you don't deserve it.
Again: whats the point? Is it to impress others? That's the only reason I can think of actually. But then again: you didn't actually earn it, so your showing off with basically nothing. That's quite sad even.

Why do some people grind for XP? Just to get to level 50 to receive a platinum trophy?
For money and mileage points I get it and do it myself, but what's the point of a trophy if you get it by cheating?

Couldn't care less about the platinum trophy, just want a load of money ready to buy all the cars that get released!

Couldn't care less about the platinum trophy, just want a load of money ready to buy all the cars that get released!

I am wondering why only to level 50? Why not up to level 100 or 500 or 1000?

Also, it would be nice if you reach the max level 50, other new features in the game opens up. Like open up new races, new cars, 50% off discount on all cars, open new tracks, etc... Something more then just a platinum trophy.

I'm really tempted to take advantage of this glitch, but I think I'll do it the proper way. It looks like level 50 is unachievable by normal play, but it's really not. GT games have always been designed for long term play, and GTS is no exception despite the thinner content.

My projected plan:
Finished the offline career mode got me up to level 25.
Finishing the arcade mode "career" (beating each track on Professional) and trying out drift trials at least once on each track - level 28 (my current level).
Completing the 3 online only trophies (races, wins, poles) - need at least 300 races remember.
Completing all the Milestones.
Completing the offline career expansion - I expect this to give at least the same amount as the 3 vanilla career sections combined.
Grinding credits/mileage to buy all cars, Mileage Exchange items and fully tune all cars.
Testing out each car at the Nurburgring - roughly 200+ vs Gr.1 races (if the 50 promised new cars is true)

Once all that is done, I expect to be quite high up the XP level already. The last few levels I might grind, or I might race online. Even taking worst case scenario and I'm at halfway with all the above done (level 45) - if I grind by driving proper races (N199 vs Gr.1 with 10x fuel consumption at Nurb) it will take a year or so, just playing half an hour each day (3x Nurb races, 10 mins each).

Considering the gap between full GT games is usually 3 years at least, you can see there is no need to rush at all 👍 Enjoy the ride, savour each piece of content, and see the grind as opportunity to polish your driving skills.

So, having a Platinum Trophy early on, is an indication of a crap driver, who doesn't drive the game, but 'plays' it.

I think they should note the first 50 people who take a Platinum trophy, and force them to drive a race in public view.
It would be interesting to see if any of them can actually drive.

Qyn

Interesting to read,ive set up as directed but only seem to manage 199,500cr and 1950xp with a clean bonus.Is there another race setting that i havent altered?I know its only a few credits/xp but makes a difference.

So, having a Platinum Trophy early on, is an indication of a crap driver, who doesn't drive the game, but 'plays' it.

I think they should note the first 50 people who take a Platinum trophy, and force them to drive a race in public view.
It would be interesting to see if any of them can actually drive.

Not much into racing. Bought this game for these reasons:

- Crazy good graphics!!!

- Collecting Cars

- Vision Gran Turismo Cars

- Cruise slowly around my favorite race tracks in different time zones and watch the Replays

- Photography in Scapes Mode and during Replays

- Painting Cars

- Customization Cars

And did I say crazy good graphics!!!

Last edited:
Interesting to read,ive set up as directed but only seem to manage 199,500cr and 1950xp with a clean bonus.Is there another race setting that i havent altered?I know its only a few credits/xp but makes a difference.
If only I knew how to upload videos here I would gladly show you all

When all is said and done before you start the race you should be looking at $141,000 in credits, and 1400 XP.

Set up off the top of my head since I'm out running last minute errands:

N24 Hr
1 lap
Start 20 position on grid
No boost
N100 vs. GR 1
Professional
To save a little time shorten the rolling start length to the minimum setting.

I'll double check when I get home.

Back