Gran Turismo Sport's Next Update Arrives Next Week, With New Cars

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 729 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 cars in an update is already good, track would only be a bonus :)
Honestly guys, would you be disappointed if the update contains "only" 10 cars?
Personally yes.............game get BORING...........
More tracks more "carrer-endurance" races............i"m NOT playing fraud ps+ online staff.........aside of that...........it was PRETTY boring.....!!!

It's almost time for....
IMG_1650.JPG

Really liking to see some returns, I'm already itching to hear the new sound for every car but especially the Viper GTS.
I'm really hoping the Ford GT40 is the MK1 Race car and not the MK4. It always bothered me that the GT40 was a standard in GT5 and 6.
Apart from that I would love to see many standards return like the Alfa Romeo GT and 147 GTA, the BMW M3 CSL, the Chaparral 2J, the Lamborghini NOMAD GT1, the Lotus Esprit Sport 350 and many many others.

Last edited:
Oh, sorry. I’ve always thought the GTS was a 1st gen alongside the RT/10 and that the SRT-10 was the second gen.

In Gran Turismo and some circles the break down is into 3 generations. No idea why. For Viper owners and Dodge/FCA it's always been 5 generations. In fact as I was driving my 2017, a couple of guys thought mine was a 96/97.

Here's what I think the cars in the image will be along with their respective classes. Really hyped for all these cars in the update, especially the 330 P4, XJ13, McLaren F1, Supra, and Diablo!
View attachment 707826

Yeah I think that's right. But I would prefer the Diablo to be other than the GT, maybe a 90s one. I have my doubts about the 512BB, could it be that or the 288 GTO. And for a moment I thought the FT1 could be the new TVR Griffith. We are no te getting many cars new to the series and that's not good at all :rolleyes:

I'm happy there's progress with this announcement, but am bummed over no news concerning Open Wheel Cars.. Yet :boggled:.

I think it's a Mclaren F1, a Toyota 2000GT, and ...

I think it's a concept version of the new Supra. I know to many people that would make it the FT-1, but the Supra is clearly a smaller class of car now. And lets not forgeot we got the FT-86 Concept in GT5 before the GT-86 became reality.

The side vent just isn't right for the FT1...

View attachment 707813

View attachment 707819

Can't be, that one has a big phat wing on it. The car in the teaser doesn't.
I apologize if this was mentioned before, but could this car just be the cousin of the Toyota 86 GT?

Perhaps just the Subaru version of the same car?

Subaru BRZ
546aa5e2bda02_-_2013-subaru-brz-super-gt-race-car-02-lg.jpg

I'm happy there's progress with this announcement, but am bummed over no news concerning Open Wheel Cars.. Yet :boggled:.

I think it's a Mclaren F1, a Toyota 2000GT, and ...

I think it's a concept version of the new Supra. I know to many people that would make it the FT-1, but the Supra is clearly a smaller class of car now. And lets not forgeot we got the FT-86 Concept in GT5 before the GT-86 became reality.

The side vent just isn't right for the FT1...

View attachment 707813

View attachment 707819

Can't be, that one has a big phat wing on it. The car in the teaser doesn't.
I apologize if this was mentioned before, but could this car just be the cousin of the Toyota 86 GT?

Subaru BRZ

Edit:
I apologize for the duplicate posts moderators.
If this post can be deleted, I'd appreciate it.

Sorry and thanks.

Last edited:

Personally, I think the front is too close to the FT-1 to not be related to the Supra/FT-1 concept in some way. The only reason why I'm saying it's the new Supra concept is because I can't see them doing a full unveil via GT... but I can see them teasing it - it's been done before, we even had the GT-R Black Mask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back