Mclaren F1 Don't know Which probably the race car
Ferrari 250 GTO
Toyota FT1
Toyota Supra
Lambo Diablo GT1
the only one i can't find out is the first one on the second row

Let's bury this new Ford's identity!

How? I noticed the windshield wiper.

I definitely recall the GT40 having a single center mounted one in GT6. And the silhouette suggests a dual wiper setup like the one on the 2006 car.

Now I peacefully ride the hype train. Hells. Yeah.

Let's bury this new Ford's identity!

How? I noticed the windshield wiper.

I definitely recall the GT40 having a single center mounted one in GT6. And the silhouette suggests a dual wiper setup like the one on the 2006 car.

Now I peacefully ride the hype train. Hells. Yeah.
The wing mirrors also belong to the modern version.

View attachment 707802
View attachment 707803

View attachment 707802
View attachment 707804

Looks more close to the FT-1 than the Lykan Hypersport, the front headlight should be the give away.
The roofline is totally wrong for the Lykan. I thought for a while from the low nose and squinty headlights that it may be the new Vantage, which I would imagine Aston Martin would like to get into the game, but I'm pretty certain it's the FT1.

Pretty certain the top-right is the 2006 Ford GT rather than one of the three LM heroes. A curious choice when the 2017 Ford GT is a car which seems an odd omission (unless there's an exclusivity deal elsewhere?). Then again, let's not forget that the 2006 was a big feature car in, was it GT4?

Centre car more likely McLaren F1 than Pagani - the Huayra roofline drops earlier at the back. Surely the P1 can't be far behind?!

From left to right
Bottom Row - NEW SUPRA, OLD SUPRA, Lamborghini Diablo

I was thinking new Supra for a minute too, until I realized Geneva is still two months away and Toyota will likely reveal it there. If the dates lined up more properly we could have a GT-R/Stingray type scenario where GT gets the car as it debuts, but that doesn't look to be the case here.

The GT40 is most likely the 1966 GT40 MK1, which was in Gran Turismo 6 as a road car, since it’s on the top row with the other 1960s racers. It’s unlikely that it’s the Gulf car because that was never made Premium. All of these appear to be cars from GT6 so it seems unlikely that this update will contain a new car that wasn’t already in a GT game.

DT-XxMIVAAAATq_.jpg:large

I'm guessing it's...
1:Ferrari 330 P4
2:Jaguar XJ13
3:Ford GT (it looks a lot bigger than the other two LM cars, the GT40 would be approximately the same size as them.)
4.Ferrari 512Bb
5: Dodge Viper (mk1?)
6:Mclaren F1
7:Toyota 2000Gt
8:Toyota FT-1 (slim chance it could be a camouflaged Supra MkV until the real car is unveiled though).
9:Toyota Supra Mk 4
10: Lamborghini Diablo

I'm so ready for this. Just clicked over Level 40 and feeling like I'm doing the same things over and over. New cars, at least one new track in the Sport rotation, and a few more GT League events would be very welcome.

I know they're reusing models where they can, but I do feel like some brand new cars would be very well received. 720S, new Ford GT, new Vantage/DB11, Ferrari 488/812 or even the Portofino to mix things up a bit, and they could easily double up with some GT3 versions.

There are more plenty more candidates for GT4 available (Reiter X-Bow, AMG GT4, 570S GT4 etc,) as well as plenty Gr.4 spec TC cars that PD could make (Golf, AMG A45, Civic). GT3 is missing cars like the Bentley GT3, Glickenhaus 003, Reiter Camaro and Cadillac ATS GT3. Super GT/DTM are also missing and are prime candidates for a Gr.2 class.

I don't mind the street and classics, but monotony for leagues is going to set in quickly if we don't get more race car variety and more circuit variety soon.
My sentiments exactly. These cars are nice and all but I'm not sure they fit in with what this game is trying to be. You can go to the lobby menu at any point and the number of Gr3-Gr4 lobbies greatly outnumber the N100-1000 lobbies and it's not even remotely close. To me what you detailed is exactly what this game needs and it's what most people are waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back