Gran Turismo Website Lists Goodwood Motor Circuit as GT Sport Track

If a track like goodwood goes to gts, it would be nice to add some small classic racing cars.
6b7d92bf902cd8d2273d94b375669f05-700.jpg
screen-shot-2018-09-14-at-2-21-20-pm-1536949309.png
1968-Honda-S800-RSC-12-Hours-of-Suzuka-01.jpg

We need more Goodwood in all racing games! I was hoping seeing it in Forza Horizon 4, but GT Sport is fine, too. Will be interesting to experience this in VR as well.

Why would it be in Horizon 4? It's open world it doesn't include any real life race track.

I love how PD are giving us tracks I never even knew existed
The only reason I have heard of Autopolis is through Need For Speed: Shift and Need For Speed ProStreet
Mondello Park after Goodwood? I wouldn’t put it past them ;)

Why would it be in Horizon 4? It's open world it doesn't include any real life race track.

I was thinking about the Hill Climb Track and the whole Goodwood festival which is about britsh car culture. Shouldnt FH4 be about british car culture? It would have been a nice dlc, heck, they even showed the game to the public at Goodwood last year.

This would be a good addition, it's also rumoured the new track could be Oulton Park too, but regarding the example of Goodwood showing in the discovery / replay selection this doesn't display on mine! just Brands Hatch Indy & GP

I jumped back in the Shelby GT350, made a quick livery and did the Nostalgic Brands Hatch race. Pure fun. This update(well, once I saw the leaked cars) made me step back and see what we have. Good stuff.

Look forward to trying this track! Had a look on Google maps as I’m not to familiar with it, and it doesn’t look that challenging to be honest! I’ll need to have a look on YouTube when I get home see some onboard footage though!

Maybe the title should say Goodwood "not the hillclimb" track leaked.
The title literally gives the name of the track: Goodwood Motor Circuit. The hillclimb is technically called "Goodwood Festival of Speed". And it's not a circuit.

Not sure what else we could have done there. Also if we'd mentioned the hillclimb in any way, the usual suspects would have piled on complaining about misleading titles, and clickbait, and keyword loading...

The title literally gives the name of the track: Goodwood Motor Circuit. The hillclimb is technically called "Goodwood Festival of Speed". And it's not a circuit.

Not sure what else we could have done there. Also if we'd mentioned the hillclimb in any way, the usual suspects would have piled on complaining about misleading titles, and clickbait, and keyword loading...
I mean you didn't do anything wrong by posting that title, it's just obvious many people are unfamiliar with the actual circuit. Don't know that there would be a better way to clarify, other than maybe in the article, because most will automatically associate Goodwood with the hillclimb. I did actually know exactly what it was when I saw the title, because I'm familiar with it, although only recently.

I thought they also raced at Goodwood Motor Circuit besides the Hillclimb when it's Goodwood Festival of Speed. Seemingly this isn't the case.

Back