Gran Turismo World Finals "Viewer Campaign" Awards Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo Early Access

• Thread starter Famine
  • 232 comments
But the question is about the grand finale. Isn't the grand finale only on Nov 27? If so we can't even ansser the question.

Last edited:
But Fraga was born in Japan, the question is where does he come from, shoudn't the answer therefore be asia?
The question had nothing to do with where somebody was born. The question asked from what region did the winner come from, as in what Regional competition did he come out of to make it to that finals.

Last edited:
OMG!!! Makes a person wonder how some people can manage to even play GT7 as it does in fact take a little reading and comprehension to even play.

Understatement of the year!!!!

If you are born in Japan, living in Brazil, and someone asks, "where are you from?" What do you say?

Since I couldn’t care less about this event and I have absolutely no idea about any of the dudes participating, I’ll use my math skills to do the prediction. Since most of the finalists are coming from Europe, mathematically Europe/Middle East has the biggest chance to win!

I hope Kaz is happy with the way I tackle this question. 😂 I’m so proud of myself.

Now back to waiting before I can sell another of my 400+ NSX Gr.B‘s :gtpflag:

If you are born in Japan, living in Brazil, and someone asks, "where are you from?" What do you say?
Hmm, tough one. I’d say watch the event and the answer would reveal itself somehow …

6E25D29A-E144-4B09-82B7-9A35CEF62D23.jpeg

This thread is absolutely hilarious 😅
Indeed, but the initial confusion (mine included) shows:
a) that it could have handled/worded better
b) hardly anyone is familiar with those events which
c) is obviously the reason for making those quizzes in the first place, think of it as clickbait to get people watching/taking note of those events they wouldn't otherwise care about. PD is trying to stay relevant in esports after getting booted by the FIA.

I couldn't care less, but a million cr. and the Ferrari are very welcome.
And the stream was quite entertaining at times, if you ignore the commentators and the YT chat.

Hmm, tough one. I’d say watch the event and the answer would reveal itself somehow …
Indeed, that was a subtle hint towards the correct answer. :)
As was the little Brazilian flag next to his name for the entirety of his races.

Last edited:
Back