Gran Turismo World Finals "Viewer Campaign" Awards Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo Early Access

• Thread starter Famine
  • 232 comments
It's not hard to understand, it's "where does the person that won the grand finals come from"

We don't know yet, because they haven't happened.
If this is the case, then the tense is wrong. Should be 'will', not 'did', and missing a 'have' in the first sentence.

As it reads now, they're asking about something that already happened. It's all past tense.

Last edited:
entry.JPG

The question relates to the actual event that is taking place right now. This is the "Grand Final" of the TGRGT Cup, and the drivers raced in seven online rounds to get there.

We won't know the answer until the end of the GR010 race at Fuji today.

Sounds like it's an enhanced version of the driver voting system they currently used. I use the word 'enhanced' very much ironically.

It's weird that they have a day by day entry, when the finals aren't until the weekend?

I despise the way they do these as well, as nobody can know for sure, so it's just going to be a pot luck with people losing out for no reason at all...

Sounds like it's an enhanced version of the driver voting system they currently used. I use the word 'enhanced' very much ironically.

It's weird that they have a day by day entry, when the finals aren't until the weekend?

I despise the way they do these as well, as nobody can know for sure, so it's just going to be a pot luck with people losing out for no reason at all...
Final of the Toyota Gazoo Cup is today, not at the weekend (competition 1)
Nations Cup regional finals are tomorrow (comp 2).
Manufacturers Cup Grand Final is Saturday (comp 3).
Nations Cup Grand Final is Sunday (comp 4).

One competition per day, one for each event.

So if I understand this, no one will have the Ferrari VGT until December 15th?

Meaning no one gets it early. Whoever gets it right gets it for free instead.
No, if you get it on December 15th you get it before it is available in Brand Central. That's the definition of "early".

The question relates to the actual event that is taking place right now. This is the "Grand Final" of the TGRGT Cup, and the drivers raced in seven online rounds to get there.

We won't know the answer until the end of the GR010 race at Fuji today.
Why is it written in past tense though?

Question went live too early though imo.
Well yeah, that's what I'm thinking. It makes no sense until the event has happened.

You won't be able to answer until it has happened. Then it will have happened. Therefore past tense.

You can't answer who will win (you can guess, but that's what the Bonus Campaign is...) unless you are The Doctor. You can only answer who did win.
So yeah, it shouldn't be visible yet really.

Last edited:
Final of the Toyota Gazoo Cup is today, not at the weekend (competition 1)
Nations Cup regional finals are tomorrow (comp 2).
Manufacturers Cup Grand Final is Saturday (comp 3).
Nations Cup Grand Final is Sunday (comp 4).

One competition per day, one for each event.
Apparently some cant read since It was said the events would be over the next 4 days...

Mangano just won the 1st semi. Are there 4 with the 4 best of each reaching the final? Myazono is out it seems. (just video, no audio for me at the moment)

Last edited:
Mangano just won the 1st semi. Are there 4 with the 4 best of each reaching the final?

And careful for Saturday/Sunday. Today it seems the chance to answer aren't closing but it should be closed for Nations and Manufacturers with beginning of the broadcast.

gt2.JPG

Last edited:
Race discussion belongs in the actual race thread:

Back