Grand Am 85 Laps of Daytona!- Finished, Thanks All!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 440 comments
  • 20,219 views

What should the best tire we use be?

  • Racing Softs

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Racing Mediums

    Votes: 18 72.0%

  • Total voters
    25
Im getting around 1:50's - 1:51's in the Evora.
 
Hey Polar, is it okay if I switch to the Mazda?
 
Having to go to bathroom won't be a problem for me, really. I stay nearly 5 hours without peeing pretty much every day, so I think my bladder is quite used to that.
 
Hey polar,

I'm back to civilization. Can you confirm the start time again for tomorrow? I'm on the west coast. Thanks!
 
grazbro
Hey polar,
I'm back to civilization. Can you confirm the start time again for tomorrow? I'm on the west coast. Thanks!

West coast would be like 2:30
 
Thanks! 👍
 
cnd01
Is this foreshadowing a possible car decision for s3?

I'm sure storm would like a teammate!
 
Is the race tommorrow, is that correct?
 
We'll see how tomorrow goes.

I will always hope my former DP teammate will have plenty of success 👍 I'm sure Storm will be a better teammate than I am. :lol:
 
ITS RACE DAY!!!

Can we get a role call going on with which car your going to drive? I still have no idea what I'm bringing to the race today.
 
Okay guys. As of writing this, I just got home from work. I've been up for a little of 24 hours. I'm pretty tired. I'm going to set my alarm to try and make the race today. I can't make any promises though. We're suppose to get rain in my area today, so that means crappy internet connection for me. I'm going to get up for the race, but if I get disconnected at anytime, or it's raining when I get up, I'm going back to bed.
 
Last minute testing anyone?
 
DP:


1. Polar
2. Cnd01
3.
4.
5.
6.

GT:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
DP:


1. Polar
2. Cnd01
3.
4.
5.
6.

GT:

1.James
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
1. Polar
2. Cnd01
3.
4.
5.
6.

GT:

1.James
2.R0ss
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
R0ssingt0n
Im getting around 1:50's - 1:51's in the Evora.

Same times here with the Audi, then up to 1:53.xxx when down to hardly any rubber.
 
Last edited:
Same times here with the Audi, then up to 1:53.xxx when down to hardly any rubber.

Yep, I'm practically identical. Looks like this will be a good race!
 
R0ssingt0n
Yep, I'm practically identical. Looks like this will be a good race!

Oh yea it will!
 
times are looking quite good. should be a good race. im ready now haha :)
 
sheephead99
times are looking quite good. should be a good race. im ready now haha :)

Oh yea! Hopefully we get a good turn up.
 
Looking like a great race is shaping up. I'm super excited. :)
 
If anyones currently testing i'll be on in about an hour.

Edit: Practicing. Not testing.
 
Last edited:
Is the race going to be in polar's lounge or a public room?
 
grazbro
Is the race going to be in polar's lounge or a public room?

Most likely a public room.
 
1. Polar
2. Cnd01
3. I Am Yellow
4.
5.
6.

GT:

1.James
2.R0ss
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
Back