Grand Am 85 Laps of Daytona!- Finished, Thanks All!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 440 comments
  • 20,219 views

What should the best tire we use be?

  • Racing Softs

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Racing Mediums

    Votes: 18 72.0%

  • Total voters
    25
Ehh, I'd rather you pause it in the pits. That way your car doesn't mess someone up.

SSSSHHHHH! :dopey: I had a strategy going there :lol:
 
...having been in the loo situation, I must say: 2-3 minutes, assuming that you wash your hands. I lost 3-3.5 minutes in one stop... But, the nearest washroom is on an entirely different floor. I do wash my hands, every time, as well.
 
MrMelancholy15
...having been in the loo situation, I must say: 2-3 minutes, assuming that you wash your hands. I lost 3-3.5 minutes in one stop... But, the nearest washroom is on an entirely different floor. I do wash my hands, every time, as well.

I remember that from Rolex season 1 .... ;)
 
...having been in the loo situation, I must say: 2-3 minutes, assuming that you wash your hands. I lost 3-3.5 minutes in one stop... But, the nearest washroom is on an entirely different floor. I do wash my hands, every time, as well.

My restroom is right next to the room I keep my PS3 in, so it doesn't take me too long. It will take me 1 minute or less.
 
cnd01
My restroom is right next to the room I keep my PS3 in, so it doesn't take me too long. It will take me 1 minute or less.

If need be, I could "do work" real fast. But, I plan on not needing to, and going before the race :)
 
If need be, I could "do work" real fast. But, I plan on not needing to, and going before the race :)

Make sure we have a "drain the vein" break right before starting the race.
 
RegardingD/C's


If you DC within the first 3 laps, we will back out for you.

We will restart the race NO MORE than 3 TIMES!
 
I'm practicing right now. Anyone can join if they want to.
 
cnd01
I'm practicing right now. Anyone can join if they want to.

You still testing?
 
I probably won't make it... birthday party (no one in my family's) :yuck:
 
anyone testing?
 
james6653
anyone testing?

Nope. It's kinda late, shouldn't you be getting ready to sleep?! It's 9:30!
 
Sweet! Get some bladder training going! You'll need it Saturday!

I am good at holding it so if it comes down that I will win.:sly:
 
Too bad we cant make it rain so James can pee his pants from trying to hold it for so long. :lol:
 
I don't use the restrooms at school so endurance events are just another race for me.

...too much?
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Too bad we cant make it rain so James can pee his pants from trying to hold it for so long. :lol:

Weather is perfect for Mich. on Saturday :) should be a good race:tup:.

ghskilla
I don't use the restrooms at school so endurance events are just another race for me.

Neither do I looks like it might come down to skilla and I if its a bladder race.
 
I was reffering to weather in the game.
 
Lap times for GT?
 
Back