Grand Am 85 Laps of Daytona!- Finished, Thanks All!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 440 comments
  • 20,219 views

What should the best tire we use be?

  • Racing Softs

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Racing Mediums

    Votes: 18 72.0%

  • Total voters
    25
Good to see we have 5 already. I know Ant will be there. I'm thinking 12+ today.
 
cnd01
Good to see we have 5 already. I know Ant will be there. I'm thinking 12+ today.

I'm in too.
 
Is qualifying at 5:30 eastern or is that the start of the race?
 
I'll be there. I think 530 is just when the room opens.

I spent a good two hours on the Ferrari this morning. Felt really good about what I did. So I get into the Audi and match the Ferrari on the second lap. :doh:
 
Last edited:
FlyinHawaiian77
I'll be there. I think 530 is just when the room opens.

Room will be up at 5.

I'm not sure if I can make it. Some things have come up.
 
If anyone appears to be invisible for me (like it usually does), I will not race. I don't want to mess anyone up.
 
I'm ready. I can open up the room if need be.
 
Room up 1472-6118-4130-9225-1381
 
I found a new handicap that no one thought about. I think we all forgot about hand/feet cramps and hand/feet falling asleep.
 
james6653
I found a new handicap that no one thought about. I think we all forgot about hand/feet cramps and hand/feet falling asleep.

How long till the race
 
Fun to watch but its a very dirty race :) cnd is racing on bald tires :)
 
polarbear345
Yea, I'm recording bits of it. I got him crashing :D

Guto is all over the track! Cnd lost it again :D
 
Good fight between FH and Shin
 
polarbear345
6.7 and 8 has a good one too!

The r8 will win that he is on fresh tires. The oval bit makes the tires wear uneven too so you actually have to look after them :) just like james and guto lol
 
sheephead99
The r8 will win that he is on fresh tires. The oval bit makes the tires wear uneven too so you actually have to look after them :) just like james and guto lol

I'm lost as to what James is doing....

I think Cnd has 2 laps on the DP field.... I wish I was still racing!
 
polarbear345
I'm lost as to what James is doing....

I think Cnd has 2 laps on the DP field.... I wish I was still racing!

Getting in the way a lot. shouldn't he be letting cars past? Cnd has this he is over half way now.
 
sheephead99
Getting in the way a lot. shouldn't he be letting cars past? Cnd has this he is over half way now.

If I was still racing.... Cnd wouldn't have this lead.... It's like a lap now or something?

Last time I blow off resetting router...
 
Placed an excellent 3rd place in my class, 5th overall. It was great racing with you guys. :cheers: A shame some didn't get to.
 
Amazing race my race was over early. :(👎
 
Everyone have fun?

Order?
 
Really enjoyed that. Although Guto needs to learn how to lap people without taking them out... Lap 32 is a good example! Apart from that one incident I feel I had a pretty good race.
 
My race was terrible. I was often too aggressive and reckless. I don't even know if I'll race on season 3.
 
Back