Grand Am 85 Laps of Daytona!- Finished, Thanks All!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 440 comments
  • 20,219 views

What should the best tire we use be?

  • Racing Softs

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Racing Mediums

    Votes: 18 72.0%

  • Total voters
    25
Race now officially moved to the 29th! It's OP official!

That's good for me for me my ds3 quit working today and I don't know when I can get a new one.
 
Replace that DS3 with a wheel!
 
That's good for me for me my ds3 quit working today and I don't know when I can get a new one.

Man go all out and get a wheel. 👍 :)
 
I'm out that night, so unfortunately I won't make it.
 
Tez_SP17
I'm out that night, so unfortunately I won't make it.

;(

If this update takes a dump on our specs, it may be delayed again....
 
I planned my whole day based on this event.
 
polarbear345
I don't understand.

I have lots to do on the 29th so I planned my whole day so I can make this race.
 
James, you still need some drivers etiquette. Based on last night driving with me in Supertouring. You need to learn your braking points better, and which line to take turns. When you're around others maybe you lose focus and just try to go for the pass, but you don't need to brake so late that you smash someone along with yourself into a wall.
 
freshseth83
James, you still need some drivers etiquette. Based on last night driving with me in Supertouring. You need to learn your braking points better, and which line to take turns. When you're around others maybe you lose focus and just try to go for the pass, but you don't need to brake so late that you smash someone along with yourself into a wall.

Ok thanks Seth will do.👍
 
anyone up for a run tonight?
 
Guys, season 3 thread for the series this race is based on is up!
 
Guys, season 3 thread for the series this race is based on is up!

Nice 👍 Do you have the link in your signature?
 
Are we having a practice race? Maybe tomorrow?
 
EliteDreamer
Are we having a practice race? Maybe tomorrow?

Rolex draft tomorrow. I wouldn't rule out a race at Daytona tomorrow though!
 
Oh a draft? I need to look at this Season 3. :)
 
EliteDreamer
Oh a draft? I need to look at this Season 3. :)

That you do!

You're actually on the list, since you raced in season 2 ;)
 
I saw that, even though it was only like 4 races.
 
Rolex draft tomorrow. I wouldn't rule out a race at Daytona tomorrow though!

I could run some laps or possibly a short race tomorrow evening after work. It will be about 8:30 p.m. eastern though.
 
EliteDreamer
I saw that, even though it was only like 4 races.

4/12 is better than some people!
 
2 of them were preseasons. :p
 
EliteDreamer
2 of them were preseasons. :p

Quit downing yourself!

Show up to them all this season!
 
Back