Grand Am 85 Laps of Daytona!- Finished, Thanks All!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 440 comments
  • 20,219 views

What should the best tire we use be?

  • Racing Softs

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Racing Mediums

    Votes: 18 72.0%

  • Total voters
    25
Oh you! :O I have my moments though.

Dai, ssssh, I'll race against you anytime.



Sorry for posting, despite not being a part; again, it comes down to really having something nice/helpful to say.
 
MrMelancholy15
Dai, ssssh, I'll race against you anytime.

Sorry for posting, despite not being a part; again, it comes down to really having something nice/helpful to say.

So I can take your name off? I wasn't sure about this.
 
So I can take your name off? I wasn't sure about this.

Unless you want TB involved, for the umpteenth time, as a result of my "Rolex frustration," I guess.


I don't have anything against anyone, I just don't feel right about the series anymore.
 
mrmelancholy15
unless you want tb involved, for the umpteenth time, as a result of my "rolex frustration," i guess.

I don't have anything against anyone, i just don't feel right about the series anymore.

tb?
 
TB is a super moderator here on GTP.
 
TB


Yes, he told us to "go our separate ways." If I were to stay, and cause more trouble, that'd be, you guessed it, trouble.


But, I was only intending to speak to dai, considering dai and I still race together.
 
MrMelancholy15
TB

Yes, he told us to "go our separate ways." If I were to stay, and cause more trouble, that'd be, you guessed it, trouble.

But, I was only intending to speak to dai, considering dai and I still race together.

Ahh, makes sense now.

I thought tb was text talk for something :P
 
I just learned that this summer!

*facepalms*

Tbh :lol: I just learned about smh last Christmas.

Back on topic, I am opening a room for testing tomorrow evening at 8:30 p.m. Eastern time.
 
Does that mean there is a spot open for the 458?
 
Put me down for the 458.
 
Judging by the votes, I'm guessing the softest compound we'll get to use is mediums.
 
Shinshiki
Judging by the votes, I'm guessing the softest compound we'll get to use is mediums.

You are right.
 
I'd be delighted to use both compounds. It'd add strategy and spice to the races.
 
Ive been doing lots of testing on the racing mediums and once they warm up the Ferrari sticks like glue. Only get about 10 laps before they start to effect my lap times too. Gonna be a good strategy race this one
 
Guys, the GT class specs have changed a bit. The OP isn't updated, but the new specs are on the Rolex season 3 thread (link in my signature)
 
So are we running with the cars we picked in the season 3 thread? Or can we run anything?
 
So are we running with the cars we picked in the season 3 thread? Or can we run anything?

Nope, you don't have to run the car you picked in the season 3 thread. :)
 
FlyinHawaiian77
So are we running with the cars we picked in the season 3 thread? Or can we run anything?

Just a 2 per car limit.
 
I'm guessing anything, since this isn't a S3 event.
 
Aslong as the cars come in at the righf weight and power we can tune them the way we want right? Ive got the ferrari using the tires right and dont want change it
 
Aslong as the cars come in at the righf weight and power we can tune them the way we want right? Ive got the ferrari using the tires right and dont want change it
Yes, this is fine.
 
sheephead99
Aslong as the cars come in at the righf weight and power we can tune them the way we want right? Ive got the ferrari using the tires right and dont want change it

Yep :)
 
Ohh nooo...Cars are all taken. I'll just follow up to see what happens then. Curious to see everyone's opinions on the cars. 👍
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Ohh nooo...Cars are all taken. I'll just follow up to see what happens then. Curious to see everyone's opinions on the cars. 👍

There will probably be room in the lobby!
 
Ohh nooo...Cars are all taken. I'll just follow up to see what happens then. Curious to see everyone's opinions on the cars. 👍

:( I bet there will be room. I don't think Storm will be there.
 
I'll show up and leave once/if the lobby gets full. Gonna take some long hours to get the cars tuned in after the update. But I think thats a good thing. I swear sometimes I enjoy testing more than the game itself. I should say more than career mode instead.
 
Back