Grand Theft Auto: 100% Checklist

Jimmy Enslashay
No, you use a Country Rifle, not a Shotgun.
I've done this a million times, it's a shotgun. Also there would be no point in using the county rifle, it's manual aim anyway, you can't improve your shooting skills with that gun.

Jimmy Enslashay
No, you use a Country Rifle, not a Shotgun. But the rest, I might change. I had the missions set like that because of 2 reasons.

1. The Strategy Guide has them set out like that.
2. You get the mission for the Garage at San Fierro after you go to the Desert.

In fact, I won't change them. They don't disadvantage anyone, as when they get the call at the Desert, they know to go back to the Garage. And there are a few missions there you have to have prerequisites for before doing them.

Thanks for the help anyway, appreciate it. 👍

I have to disagree... I did it in the Ammunation in SF and it was most definitely a shotgun... cos if you get it right you can hit two segments at the same time...
BUT maybe the Ammunation in Blueberry has a rifle challenge? (Worth Checking?)

In regards to the Desert bit... I've not actually entered the Desert yet to start those missions and I've just done Wang Autos... It's prerequisites are Driving School and "Yay Ka Boom Boom"... which are both in SF.

C.

Blake
I've done this a million times, it's a shotgun.
Is this for the AmmuNation shooting challenge? It's definitely a shotgun on the 3rd round. At least it has been the couple of times I've done it.

KM.

Just to confirm, Jethro gives you a phonecall about Wang Autos being available immediately after the mission "Yay Ka-Boom-Boom" - presumably if the Driving School is at least completed to bronze (going by other people's experiences).

I'm now in the desert and the mission "Black Project" is the dumbest mission EVER. If I went into the base in Vice City the way I went into Area 69, I'd have lasted eleven seconds. No finesse is required at all - just run in and run out. Pathetic. I was looking forward to another stealth mission, but there isn't the time to do it stealthily.

Famine
If I went into the base in Vice City the way I went into Area 69, I'd have lasted eleven seconds.
The army are so much easier in San Andreas than they were in Vice City and GTA III. I could never survive gunfights against them in either of the 2 previous games, but they're far easier in this game. Lots of the time they just stare at you for a couple of seconds before opening fire and their weapons don't seem to do nearly as much damage.

KM.

Further confirmation - you DON'T need all-golds in the Schools for 100%. Although I do have it so far (Car, Flying, Bike - and boy was that last Bike one a bugger).

That last bike one was hell hard untill I figured out the secret to it :sly:. Then when I figured out what I had to do I did it in 4 goes :D. May seem a fair few but for the amount of times I tried that it's a very small %age.

Blake
That last bike one was hell hard untill I figured out the secret to it :sly:. Then when I figured out what I had to do I did it in 4 goes :D. May seem a fair few but for the amount of times I tried that it's a very small %age.

which one was the last one?

I didn't have trouble with any of the Bike ones. I still can't pass the danm Burn and Lap.

And Blake, I could have SWORN you said it was with a Country Rifle when you were doing it here, that's why you liked it so much. Goddamn. Sorry. I'm not having a good day today. :grumpy:

I was talking in terms of gold... Jump & Stoppie was a biz-nitch. I got two 98%s and one 99% before the 100% at the 50th time of asking...

Burn and Lap on the car test requires a 35.8 for gold.

35.8? I was almost certain it was anything less than 37.099...Thanks anyway, that's useful.

Also, I was talking in terms of gold too. That was the quickest School I golded. I found all of them easy. Jump and Stoppie was the hardest, but it didn't provide much difficulty for me. Just keep on the accelerator. Duck down to speed up from the start, and if you hit and fall off, it still can be a Gold, as falling off does not deduct any points. Also, I will add them soon, but not now. Tomorrow night, I promise.

Jimmy Enslashay
I didn't have trouble with any of the Bike ones. I still can't pass the danm Burn and Lap.

And Blake, I could have SWORN you said it was with a Country Rifle when you were doing it here, that's why you liked it so much. Goddamn. Sorry. I'm not having a good day today. :grumpy:

me neither.. with the burn and lap. once you get a good idea of where to hit the handbrake and turn you should try using 1st person view (if you dont already).. the way the camera spins around when you make a u turn, sometimes its hard not to fishtail a bit and 1st person view basically eliminates that

Yeah I know, but I can never make the turns very well in first person. In fact, I've never got below 40 secs in First Person View. :grumpy:

Yea I can't do it either Jimmy, My 9yr old brother is the only one who can and he beat that one test for all of my friends and me. :lol: kinda embarrasing

Jimmy Enslashay

No it was a shotty, I loved it 'cause you just shoot and you destroy something. I loved the country rifle because of using it in the body harvest mission.

Added a new Banner from Shannon, so thank him for the eye candy.

Take note of the "Note" section, if anyone's interested. They aren't too important, but what other Forum has a list like this? And if we had every game, we'd own all! :lol:

I think that these would be useful info to have in the 100% check list for SA....

I've found the info on the web somewhere and here it is... Not sure whether the prices are right... but I suspect they're pretty close.

C.

Import/Export Lists for GTA:SA...

List 1:
Patriot ($40,000)
Sanchez ($10,000)
Stretch ($40,000)
Feltzer ($35,000)
Remington ($30,000)
Buffalo ($35,000)
Sentinel ($35,000)
Infernus ($95,000)
Camper ($26,000)
Admiral ($35,000)

List 2:
Slamvan ($19,000)
Blista Compact ($35,000)
Stafford ($35,000)
Sabre ($19,000)
FCR-900 ($10,000)
Cheetah ($105,000)
Rancher ($40,000)
Stallion ($19,000)
Tanker ($35,000)
Comet ($45,000)

List 3:
Blade ($19,000)
Freeway ($10,000)
Mesa ($25,000)
ZR-350 ($45,000)
Euros ($35,000)
Banshee ($45,000)
Super GT ($105,000)
Journey ($22,000)
Huntley ($40,000)
BF Injection ($15,000)

Isn't there 4 lists?

I'm not adding it though. I never added the Sunshine Autos lists, so I dont intend on adding these. Thanks for that anyway, appreciate the thought.

Updated--
  • Added "Useful Links" section.

If anyone would like to add anything they consider a Useful Link, for any of the GTA Games, feel free to post it. Don't just post San Andreas things either, keep in mind this list is also for GTA 3 and Vice City.

Or, if someone would like to, GTA 1, London: 1969 and GTA 2 can be put in. They aren't important, but they would complete the list.

Thanks.

How about adding to the 100% guide for SA--- stuff that is NOT required for 100%.

Triathalons
Dating
Unique jumps
Golding all schools (you only have to pass them)
Taking over all territories
Burgler missions (other then the first one)

(I'm sure I'm missing some others).

How can there be stuff left to do and you can say you got 100%???

Why Rockstar Why???? :dunce:

Spuds725
How about adding to the 100% guide for SA--- stuff that is NOT required for 100%.

Triathalons
Dating
Unique jumps
Golding all schools (you only have to pass them)
Taking over all territories
Burgler missions (other then the first one)

(I'm sure I'm missing some others).

How can there be stuff left to do and you can say you got 100%???

Why Rockstar Why???? :dunce:

it wouldn't be so bad if you got decent rewards for beating the things that aren't required for 100% but you dont get much of anything

Back