Grand Theft Auto: 100% Checklist

Protection Racket respect level: Ultimate Badass (Level 12)
Loan Shark respect level: Crim Reaper (Level 12)
Prostitution respect level: Mack Daddy (Level 12)

Those should be Level 15 or 15 jobs completed.
My mistake, sry :guilty:

Also the formatting broke on the Miscellaneous Sidemissions

I've done 100% on San Andreas and hopefully im working towards 100% on Chinatown Wars (PSP). All i have to do is destroy those cameras.

Any maps for the camera locations?

Last edited:
No, we don't punish for raising a buried thread, as long as it is relevant.

If you have nothing to add, then it is a Bad Idea.

Is it even possible to complete any of the GTA games before GTA 3? I can't find 100% completion checklists anywhere and it seems like it'd be impossible to do, considering if you fail a mission it's gone forever and you only need a high score to progress....

A couple of days I set myself a goal in GTA: reach 100% completition. I have already found the submarine pieces, the nuclear waste, the letter scraps, done the knife flights and the under-the-bridge stunts, as well as collected the Epsilon tracts. Unless I have forgotten anything to write, all I have left to do is the 50 Spaceship parts, and the 50 stunt jumps.

I'm having a huge and annoying problem with the latter. Though I have indeed completed the 25 needed for 100% completition, I have 2 left to do to complete the 50. The problem lies in that I'm almost 100% sure to have done each and everyone of the 50, with the help of a guide. I say "almost 100% sure", because I know for a fact that I have seen the completition screen at each stunt I performed, and I remembered having visited each stunt spot, yet something must have gone wrong with the game to be still missing 2 to do, and more importantly, one left unvisited, according to the stats screen.

I want to believe this is a human error, and I just need to redo the 9 stunt jumps which I can't say absolutely and positively sure I have completed every stunt. I noticed a missing jump in my 20th jump, and another one after my 24th jump, I have done everyone between the 11th and the 50th, yet still I haven't found the missing jumps, so I find highly unlikely that the those elusive stunts are in the first ten. And bear in mind, in those 40 or so jumps I have done for sure, I quick-saved after each completition (and allowed the game to save as well).

My question would be as follows: has anyone encountered this problem?

EDIT: I DID IT! I must have not saved after doing the first two stunt jumps of my quest, as luckily those were the ones that I missed (and not the third I had left to check, that horrible, horrible lighthouse stunt that I planned to save for last).

Last edited:
I wish there was some way of keeping track of which stunt jumps, knife flights and bridges you had passed in-game. I have 100% completion, but I would like to pick up the achievements for those challenges. The problem is that I like to spread my activities around - I can't do all fifty stunt jumps in one go. I'll do a few stunt jumps, then find some submarine parts, complete a few arms trafficking missions, replay a favourite mission or two, do a triathlon, and then come back to the stunt jumps. But by that point, I have forgotten which jumps I have done.

I think the icons on the Junk Energy website change from red to green once you have finished them, but if they do, that's no good to me because I'm colour-blind. But I'm engrossed in the Assassin's Creed series at the moment, so it will have to wait. By the time I get back to GTA, it will be about time to start over. Maybe I will have to do the stunt jumps, knife flights and bridges in one hit.

I wish there was some way of keeping track of which stunt jumps, knife flights and bridges you had passed in-game. I have 100% completion, but I would like to pick up the achievements for those challenges. The problem is that I like to spread my activities around - I can't do all fifty stunt jumps in one go. I'll do a few stunt jumps, then find some submarine parts, complete a few arms trafficking missions, replay a favourite mission or two, do a triathlon, and then come back to the stunt jumps. But by that point, I have forgotten which jumps I have done.

I know that feel. I decided to complete all the stunt jumps in one go just because someone else in the forum said they would. I followed this guide, with a couple problems as sometimes I couldn't tell where the jump was located exactly, numbering in a vertical line each jump on a wordpad, crossing off the number each time I completed one. Somehow, along the way, I missed the first two jumps. Perhaps I didn't save, or anything.

But anyways, I would tell you to follow the guide as I did, take your time. Prepare for hell on earth for the knife flights, though. I just had to use a YouTube video, as I didn't know how I was supposed to go between some building, or where were they at all.

Here's a tip - in GTA V, you only need 25 stunt jumps, 25 under the bridge flights and 8 knife flights if you're going for 100%. The rest are merely obsolete and only required for trophies/achievements.

I never have done 100% in GTA San Andreas, but I have completed 100% in GTA Liberty City Stories.

I just started a new gamesave for GTA San Andreas and I finished the first mission.
I obtained three vehicles: The Sultan (which will become Explosion Proof and Fireproof in Gray Imports); The BMX which is a trophy to me and the Unique Colored All-Black Perennial (the rooftop's colour cannot be changed). And I also completed the first 3 missions: In the Beginning, Sweet and Kendl and Big Smoke.

I have 0.53% so far and my rating is 16 (Vic).

I'll try to play GTA San Andreas daily.

I have never 100%'ed any game ever. Closest I got is probably GTAV at 86%. Never got a platinum trophy either, closest was Hitman:Absolution at 94%.

Back