Grand Theft Auto: 100% Checklist

Also, I noticed last night that you have to finish level 5 on the valet missions, not level 4. After level 5 the mission stops and you are given the asset message.

I've got a head-scratcher.

I've done everything - except the final final final mission and BMW. I have 97.86%. Final mission + BMX = 1.07%, which means I'm short another 1.07% somewhere.

I have all the properties, I've done all the side missions, I've done all the Chiliad races, I've done NRG, I've done all flying races, I've done all street races (and got a nice bonus of $1,000,000), I've done all the asset missions, I've got all the oysters, horseshoes and photo opportunities and I've done all of the R3 missions. I don't have all the Unique Jumps yet, although I'm assured it's not necessary.

Help?

Hmm. I'm not sure. I can definitely verify that Unique Jumps aren't needed for 100%. I've only 40 completed.

Have you done both the Las Venturas stadium missions? I didn't know there was 2 different ones until I heard someone mention the Dirt Track in the record book. The Pimping missions? It's an unusual R3 missions you might not hear about without reading a guide.

KM.

Dirt Track is an odd one.

When I enter the stadium it says "Dirt Track" on it. In my record book it ONLY has a stat for Kickstart. What gives on this?

I've done Pimping. Twice :D

I don't know then. I take it you've gone through the entire list of stuff on the first post of this thread? I'm pretty sure it's an accurate list, because I can't find anything on it that I didn't do or anything I did do that wasn't required for 100%.

KM.

And how!

The only thing I can think of is, as you mentioned, Kickstart/Dirt Ring (although I'm baffled by this, as I mentioned) and Burglary. But so many people say Burglary is NOT required for 100%.

Out of curiousity, what is the difference between Kickstart and Dirt Track? The one I did - which said Dirt Track on the outside, but was Kickstart in the record book - was a large arena full of obstacles to jump over, a la Dougie Lampkin.

Famine
And how!

The only thing I can think of is, as you mentioned, Kickstart/Dirt Ring (although I'm baffled by this, as I mentioned) and Burglary. But so many people say Burglary is NOT required for 100%.

Out of curiousity, what is the difference between Kickstart and Dirt Track? The one I did - which said Dirt Track on the outside, but was Kickstart in the record book - was a large arena full of obstacles to jump over, a la Dougie Lampkin.

burglary missions definetly are not required for 100%... the stadium always says kickstart outside i believe.. certain days of the week (i forget which) you can do the race with the dirtbike.. then you can join us rampaging :)

Famine
But so many people say Burglary is NOT required for 100%.
Again, I can confirm it isn't. I've never burgled a house outside of the storyline mission that requires it.

Out of curiousity, what is the difference between Kickstart and Dirt Track?
Kickstart is much the same as Dirtring in Vice City. It's the obstacle course with checkpoints to collect.

Dirt Track however, is a 6 lap race on a Sanchez around a figure 8 course against other Sanchez riders.

KM.

IntegraGS-R
burglary missions definetly are not required for 100%... the stadium always says kickstart outside i believe.. certain days of the week (i forget which) you can do the race with the dirtbike.. then you can join us rampaging :)

The Stadium always says:

"Dirt Ring

At Blackfield Stadium, LV"

outside. Currently I can confirm that Dirt Track isn't available on Fridays or Saturdays. Bah! Humbug.

If Burglary isn't required, I'm guessing that I'll get 0.535% for Dirt Track and 0.535% for "all Stadium Races completed", leaving my BMX (I can't get the last one on top of the wooden halfpipe in the corner - grrrr!) and the final mission for the other 1.07%.

Famine
BMX (I can't get the last one on top of the wooden halfpipe in the corner - grrrr!) and the final mission for the other 1.07%.
Hehe. I did BMX on my first attempt. But I seem to be backward when it comes to GTA games. I did missions like Rub Out and Death Row with no problems and I did "End of the Line" first attempt. I think my head is wired backwards at times.

KM.

I just cannot get the one in the south-west corner atop the half-pipe. Bugger.

But that's another problem. I ran through "End of the Line", in the hope it'd score me some more percentage points, but it didn't. Right now, with just End of the Line and BMX to go, I'm ONE thing short of getting 100%. And I've no idea what it is. Oh, but I can confirm that Burglar IS NOT required for 100%.

Ammunation gun range??

Freight train??

Bought all safe houses??

You did do the 2nd LV stadium event, right??? (just checking)

Passed all schools???

Famine, you know I'm not trying to insult you--I have the greatest respect for your GTA ability :bowdown: --so don't be offended by any of the stuff I ask you to do.

Print out and use this tic sheet and mark off everything thats in your stats....
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?act=Print&client=printer&f=118&t=153494

With everything thats left fly/drive to it and verify its done-- assets making money-safe houses bought-- even if you remember doing it (in case you reloaded over it)--

thats the best help I can give you -- I know that this tic sheet is complete- I'll look through this later and see whats not in your stats so maybe we can narrow it down to stuff thats not.

Also, did you take over any or many of the territories in LS??-- I read somewhere you need to to 1/3-- maybe you need to just be the biggest gang-- not sure if these are necessary????? Perhaps this got past everyones checklists....

I've done a lot of extraneous stuff - all golds on schools, all territories taken over, a few girls banged to within an inch of 100%.

But I got a little bit sick of it, so reloaded a game from the Chiliad Challenge (remember I was going anti-clockwise, so that left only a couple of Badland oysters then Los Santos and, it turns out, Dirt Track), and I'm now back on target for 100% in the allotted things I've got left to do.

I cannot imagine what the thing I missed out was, but it no longer matters (and that gamesave has now been overwritten repeatedly. Bastard). Cheers for the attempts at helping though, guys :D

Someone repeat what I am supposed to have for 100 % ( reward wise ) ...somehow I feel I missed something . I have the Plane and the tank outside the johnson crib...shouldn't I have a hunter ?

ledhed
Someone repeat what I am supposed to have for 100 % ( reward wise ) ...somehow I feel I missed something . I have the Plane and the tank outside the johnson crib...shouldn't I have a hunter ?

not for completing 100% .. you get $1,000,000, skill upgrades, rhino, hydra.. you get a hunter for all golds in plane school and at some point one starts spawning at the base in SF (if you have 100% it should spawn there).. also i have heard that you get double vehicle damage for 100% but also for all golds in races (makes more sense) but i have no way to confirm

How do you pass the NRG-500 challenge? I tried it at least 20 times, but I always run out of time... :mad:

EDIT: Finally finished it, and I got 100%. :D I would've thought the game would make a bigger ceremony out of 100% than a message at the top of the screen, but eh, as long as I get unlimited ammo....

I noticed for the gta sa 100% checklist.

Freight Train, that completeing level 2 is not listed. Seems like a good idea?

Courier Missions, 3 total stores. The store names are listed, just not how many there are, and how many levels to complete them.

Quarry Missions, 7 total levels is not listed.

If anyone's interested, it'd be great if someone could write up a Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories 100% checklist and PM it to me so I can stick it in here.

I don't really have the time these days, plus my computer isn't really working at the moment (I'm on my girlfriend's at the moment).

Cheers guys.

I'm only 69-73 percent complete...in Vice City Stories ...BTW AN EXCELLENT ." Expansion " for GTA VC ,,great game unbelievable that it was this good.

I only got to 23 -24 percent on LC sories..the game really couldn't keep me in it . it has issues with plyability etc. I think my son may have just finished the storyline on the PSP..

Man the later story missions are TOUGH !!!!

Well I've got a 100% checklist for VCS over on GameFAQs, unfortunately in a somewhat different format (Compare with your Stats page checklist):

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=938211&topic=34771882

I'll see if I can add the storymissions to that.

Meanwhile Orion_SR posted a checklist here for LCS a while back, a search turned up this:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=59927&d=1155145453

Which should be readily usable, - but you might want to check with Orion_SR first.

Updated:
  • Added Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories Checklist
Thanks to GTA_Phreak for that.

I'll get around to Libert City Stories some other time. Meanwhile, if anyone wants to create a banner for Vice City Stories (as I'm rubbish at making them), that would be greatly appreciated.

Updated:
  • Added Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories Checklist
Thanks to Orion_SR for that.

If anyone wants to create a banner (separately, of course) for Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories, many thanks will be in order.

Back