Grand Theft Auto V - Next Gen Thread

However small developers realise the potential and develop games hoping people will mod them. An example is the mount and blade series they built a base game and people have been able to create mods packages. because of this the community is strong.
Games used to be about communities now there they are just about making money. Thats why indie devs are doing well by making games for niches.

Personally, I will not mind giving up online play to have the mods I want.

Just curious, but what mods do you have in mind? I think you said in the past that you wanted to make a proper AWD system for the off-road vehicles, as well as diff locks and better brakes.

Gaming companies have always been, and always will be, about making as much money as possible.
while yes money has been always important. The communities were the lifeblood of many games the members of these communities are now the veteran fans. most games now try to appeal to everyone and it ruins games to the point fans are pushed away. Communities are very different now to what they were this is partly why games die out so quickly.

Trophy trucks would make a cool edition. Some one will no doubt do something with the prologue areas.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! That goddamn delay! Oh well, gonna chip away at Diablo III some more.

Happy my rig's clearing the recommended system requirements quite easily. Some OC'ing and I've got oomph to spare, or so I hope.

After reading the specs and referring to my PC specs seems my PC is better than the recommended specs :D.

A little bummed about the delay though.

I'm really in the fence about purchasing it for PC.

Largest reason. Fear if it being so much better then PS4 that I will abandon PS4.

It being not much better and waste of time.

If it comes with triple monitor support. I'm in no questions.

Hey guys not sure if this is the right thread but anyway I have an issue with GTA on PS4. My HDD recently went spastic so I lost everything, had to download PS4 update on USB and basically re install everything from scratch and start again. Not sure if the HDD is actually stuffed or what but The Last of Us installed and I got to the main menu fine but for some reason I cannot even get into GTA at all. I've tried so many different things but I get to the "loading story mode" screen with all the art work pics and it gets to 90% and the game crashes and takes me back to PS main screen with an error code CE-34878-0.

I tried deleting save data, reset PS4 and download save data again, I've tried deleting everything including the game itself and doing a complete re-install three times and still nothing.

The last time I installed it it said "Install complete" then the game crashed and said the game data is corrupted. Since then I have removed the game, done the HDD Initialize thing and tried re installing the game twice and still nothing.

:(

Hey guys not sure if this is the right thread but anyway I have an issue with GTA on PS4. My HDD recently went spastic so I lost everything, had to download PS4 update on USB and basically re install everything from scratch and start again. Not sure if the HDD is actually stuffed or what but The Last of Us installed and I got to the main menu fine but for some reason I cannot even get into GTA at all. I've tried so many different things but I get to the "loading story mode" screen with all the art work pics and it gets to 90% and the game crashes and takes me back to PS main screen with an error code CE-34878-0.

I tried deleting save data, reset PS4 and download save data again, I've tried deleting everything including the game itself and doing a complete re-install three times and still nothing.

The last time I installed it it said "Install complete" then the game crashed and said the game data is corrupted. Since then I have removed the game, done the HDD Initialize thing and tried re installing the game twice and still nothing.

:(

Best thing to do is call Sony I'd say. If I had that problem, I'd try all of the things you've already done and if it was still not working properly, I'd call Sony.

Whiz is currently at 0.09
UuFM87B.jpg

Yo I'm wondering if someone could answer this question for me. It's about transferring your character over to next gen but I don't think anyone has ever asked this kind of question about character transferring. https://support.rockstargames.com/h...characters-over-from-last-gen-to-current-gen-

Before transferring check the social club to ensure your PS3 character stats are correct. If they are then you are ready to tranfer.

The transfer will pull your info from the Social Club and then apply that to your PS4.

You log into your PSN and R*SC account and the game will take care of the rest
I have the X1 version and was wondering do I need to turn on my 360 first to make sure that character is fine before transferring it to my X1? I haven't played the 360 version of GTA5 in a LONG time.

Or can I just put GTA5 X1 version into the X1 and it just automatically works after all the downloads and installs?

Was planning to possibly get the X1 version of GTA5 tonight. Getting ready for heists.

I have the X1 version and was wondering do I need to turn on my 360 first to make sure that character is fine before transferring it to my X1? I haven't played the 360 version of GTA5 in a LONG time.

Or can I just put GTA5 X1 version into the X1 and it just automatically works after all the downloads and installs?

Was planning to possibly get the X1 version of GTA5 tonight. Getting ready for heists.

You can just turn on the XB1 and do the transfer but you have to remember your Social Club Information for it to work

Back