Grand Theft Auto V - Next Gen Thread

Truly been enjoying playing the mp again and especially playing back through the campaign. Most of it I have played in the new FPS. Really love the driving in FP. Insane how much detail they put into some of the interiors. Much more immersive. Completed my first heist over the weekend. Feels so good playing again.

Truly been enjoying playing the mp again and especially playing back through the campaign. Most of it I have played in the new FPS. Really love the driving in FP. Insane how much detail they put into some of the interiors. Much more immersive. Completed my first heist over the weekend. Feels so good playing again.
I use FP when on foot and in the Buzzard, feels better but for cars and most other vehicles I use standard view

I use FP when on foot and in the Buzzard, feels better but for cars and most other vehicles I use standard view
Any game that lets me drive in FP cockpit view, that's the view I always pick.

I have a strange issue when I sprint in FP. The camera seems to wander the view left and right. I don't mean the jog bobble. Its like the camera will not lock into center view. If I hardly touch the left analog stick to the left or right, it rotates about 20 degrees that direction. Wont stay centered. Hard to explain but I messed with the settings and cant quite dial in the problem.

Any game that lets me drive in FP cockpit view, that's the view I always pick.

I have a strange issue when I sprint in FP. The camera seems to wander the view left and right. I don't mean the jog bobble. Its like the camera will not lock into center view. If I hardly touch the left analog stick to the left or right, it rotates about 20 degrees that direction. Wont stay centered. Hard to explain but I messed with the settings and cant quite dial in the problem.
I don't drive in FP because I don't like most of the interiors.

Man you guys sure have fun with the NG GTA V. I'm saving up for a PS4 but now i'm not even sure if i wanna buy a console or upgrade my PC because Fallout 4 is almost certain to come and i prefer playing F4 on PC. But then most of my friends are playing PS4.

Anyway, how's the heist online ?

Here is how to get the Police Uniform from the Prison Break Station Setup in Free Roam. This would be really go for Roleplay if your character is a Cop.

Here is how you get the Garbage Uniform in Free Roam.

Just a question. Do mirrors actually work properly in next gen? I know that on the PS3 version, mirrors in the clothing shops worked but were pixelated/low quality.

Completed the last heist of the campaign last night on the X1. Such an epic campaign. I already completed it on the 360 but now that I have the x1 version for heists, I wanted to play through again. I plan to play through on the X1 at least 1 more time and make all the opposite decisions for the heists. Instead of going in sneaky and intelligent, I will be going in gun blazing for each mission. First I want to get as much money as I can from the Assassination / stock market. Once you complete the last mission you start placing your money in specific stocks in the market to make even more money. I completed a few of the assassination missions last night. I have went through about 99% of the game in 1st person. :)

Latest Posts

Back