GranTurismo World Championship- What do I need?

  • Thread starter Thread starter coolacrille
  • 5 comments
  • 758 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
211
What car should I buy to clear it ? The competitors have like really top end race cars. How the h*ll am I going to match them?
 
coolacrille
What car should I buy to clear it ? The competitors have like really top end race cars. How the h*ll am I going to match them?

it's been discussed many times before mate. but since i am bored at work i will tell you. the easiest way is to win the prize car from El Captian in enduro (should be a fairly easy race), the prize car Toyota Minolta should walkthrough World GT Championship.
 
Sti04
it's been discussed many times before mate. but since i am bored at work i will tell you. the easiest way is to win the prize car from El Captian in enduro (should be a fairly easy race), the prize car Toyota Minolta should walkthrough World GT Championship.
Thanks. Now all that's between me and the GT Championshio is 66 laps of Capitan. Love that course..... Freakin great design!

Thanks again
 
If you cannot win it with the Minolta (it should be easy, I could do it, but my B-spec guy couldn't) try the Playstation Pescarolo Judd. Should be an even easier win, and doesn't need to pit on most of the races with medium front, hard back. Try the Minolta (88C-V) first. The Judd costs 4.5 million.
 
hi!
welcome to the forum n00bie :)

if you are going to buy a car to go in this race, try one of the black cars from the used car lot :) they can do it easy...

if you dont know the black cars type "black cars" in the search above :)
 
There is a write up on a guy who did it with the Pitworks Motul Z.
So it CAN be done.
But the Pesco is such a nice car, if you can afford it, damn, cant go wrong with that one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back