Granturismoworld.com been given a serious facelift!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freddie
  • 26 comments
  • 3,531 views
WOW! awesome! i checked it yesterday and now its tottaly different! thanks for the update! (ok, i was checking the site anyway but..)
 
Bah. I just get a site not found message, been like that for a day or two now :grumpy:
 
Hmm? What's Tahiti doing in the track section? That would be sweet if they brought Tahiti road course back from GT2, but I haven't seen any confirmation of it.
 
pinball1973
Hmm? What's Tahiti doing in the track section? That would be sweet if they brought Tahiti road course back from GT2, but I haven't seen any confirmation of it.
It's just Tahiti Maze rally...
 
Quite possibly the best use of flash I've ever seen.
Wow. 👍
 
have you seen the date it is out to own...9 of march....surely they can't miss this date now???? :) :)


ps my wife just gave birth to my son...this is gonna be a good year!!!
 
HUDSONJONES
have you seen the date it is out to own...9 of march....surely they can't miss this date now???? :) :)


ps my wife just gave birth to my son...this is gonna be a good year!!!

congrats on the new arrival! Just in time for him to pick up GT4 :D
and yeah, they better bring it out on March 9th!!
 
HUDSONJONES
have you seen the date it is out to own...9 of march....surely they can't miss this date now???? :) :)


ps my wife just gave birth to my son...this is gonna be a good year!!!

Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Congratulation to you and your wife! :O :cheers: This year is sure going to be special for you and your wife. :O
 
nice site, annoying my pc thinks every thing i click on is a pop up so i cant see any pics or vids :indiff:
 
Wow. It looks incredible.
It's one of the nicest put-together sites.
 
If anyone read amar's post the link was posted already, but i guess its good to let epople know about it.
 
Wow, looks very professional. 👍
 
Still no US listed there. Nice site though.
 
Its alot better than before.

I like the Japanese part where he met KY :)
 
I posted that they were working on the website. I can't see it. I guess all Americans are blocked? I dunno?

EDIT: Ah, new address. I see it fine. The link in my signature is in proper working order.
 
Looks sexy....Is it Offical or just some person personal adventures.
 
Nice looking, but oddly obscure (typical Playstation) and it doesn't seem to work quite right yet... In the section 'GT4 minisite', there's a page that has a map of the world and the words 'Global Street Map' in the top left corner, there is a small ticker in the top right corner that reads 'THE EARTH IS A COLD DEAD PLACE, GOODBYE' Hmmm... contrast and compare the 'Forza' website that allows you to navigate through the various sections by using a gear-stick... a bit more fun and a bit more engaging than 'THE EARTH IS A COLD DEAD PLACE, GOODBYE' .... :nervous:

edit: ..and the other section doesn't work at all.... :indiff:
 
Yes a new black blank page facelift. I can't see the site :indiff:
 
Touring Mars
there is a small ticker in the top right corner that reads 'THE EARTH IS A COLD DEAD PLACE, GOODBYE' Hmmm...

I Think that's the mp3 player thingy. Some good songs on there :)
 
Neat site. My first view of the Alfa GT car at the Capri track. Everything looks very neat. And... we get to make fun of the Brits to whom this is coming "03.09.05" :lol:
 
Back