Gravel: New Off-Road Racer Coming to PS4, XB1 & PC Early 2018

So I’m happy to report that after the 2 major updates, Gravel far more resembles a current-gen console game. It’s too bad they bungled the launch, as many people will already have written it off based on how it used to look.

Just to add, is the demo based on the latest build? Because the difference in visuals compared to the release build is actually ridiculous, I have no doubt it can be the difference between some users buying the game or not.

Have there been 2 large patches on Xbox One X? On PS4 so far only 1 patch 2.2gb? Which build v. are you on?> :)

I am still on 1.04 on PS4. Haven't seen another update yet even though they announced the patch yesterday on Facebook.

Good comparison there @Scaff :cheers:

So far i am really enjoying the Extreme Toyota 222d rally car. The engine noise in cockpit is great with a few backfires and a nice throaty acceleration.

After a week of trying the tracks and circuits I am really liking the beach paradise laps and the mine (6k) track at dawn. I have had some awesome close races with the aggressive AI .'great fun' 👍 if any more tracks come as dlc I will definitely get them or the season pass .

So far i am really enjoying the Extreme Toyota 222d rally car. The engine noise in cockpit is great with a few backfires and a nice throaty acceleration.

After a week of trying the tracks and circuits I am really liking the beach paradise laps and the mine (6k) track at dawn. I have had some awesome close races with the aggressive AI .'great fun' 👍 if any more tracks come as dlc I will definitely get them or the season pass .

That Toyota is sure fun to drive.. I've been having fun with this game too now. From the Offroad Masters I like to race the Summer Party three race "championship".. With the older cars it's quite challenging when you raise the difficulty. No room for errors.

Right now the thing I would want is more challenges like the weekly.. Setting up a race myself just isn't the same..

This is also the “perfect storm” of car lists too, because if there is a Gravel 2, Toyota is unlikely to be in it.

056.jpg

Bronco too.
Picture's from IGCD

Anyone able to get the Like A Train trophy after the 1.04 patch? Feels quite impossible. Milestone said in facebook that it's still obtainable but difficult. Kinda lame though to make it impossible for others while some people got it easy. Need it to get that platinum :D

Anyone able to get the Like A Train trophy after the 1.04 patch? Feels quite impossible. Milestone said in facebook that it's still obtainable but difficult. Kinda lame though to make it impossible for others while some people got it easy. Need it to get that platinum :D

Milestone said it will be fixed in the next patch. Saw that on FB in the Bowler post.

Now that I'm at my computer I can show "proof". Here's hoping they fix the trophy.

Screenshot from 2018-03-09 08-31-47.png

Screenshot from 2018-03-09 08-32-00.png

All I have to say about this game is the real test starts on the 16th with the release of burnout paradise remastered

Back