Gravel: New Off-Road Racer Coming to PS4, XB1 & PC Early 2018

I was just wondering if any one has taken the risk and ordered the digital 'special edition' with season pass? for £60.00

I think usual milestone season pass is £20 but I was going to pick up if I liked the main game. But also tempted to change pre order.

I was just wondering if any one has taken the risk and ordered the digital 'special edition' with season pass? for £60.00

I think usual milestone season pass is £20 but I was going to pick up if I liked the main game. But also tempted to change pre order.
I have.

I took that risk and pre ordered the digital special edition as this reminds off Dirt 2 US $69 Hope its worth it.

I'm about to take the plunge and place an order on the special edition. For that price, I'm really counting on the game to deliver a similar experience to DiRT 2.

I pre-ordered the standard edition. Anyone know if it's still possible to switch to the Complete Edition?

I think it has to be a call/online chat to customer support who either cancel/refund and order new or charge difference. You can't just swap or upgrade yourself as far as I can see.

I might just buy the season pass when it comes out as you get the first Porsche pack on standard pre order and I don't need the theme.

I think it has to be a call/online chat to customer support who either cancel/refund and order new or charge difference. You can't just swap or upgrade yourself as far as I can see.

I might just buy the season pass when it comes out as you get the first Porsche pack on standard pre order and I don't need the theme.

Yeah, good idea. Thanks. I could just wait for a sale on the season pass. BTW the theme comes with the standard edition, too.

I have.....

I was thinking about pre-ordering this for the PC but it still doesn't have the option to pre-order on steam. I have seen some other places have it but i wanted to buy it direct from steam so i know where the money is going.

Thanks @Northstar I have funny enough just come across this article & interview. It looks like no HDR for the time being on the Xbox One X but it is enhanced for both consoles to 4K/30FPS

Original source/text : https://wccftech.com/no-xb1x-ps4-pro-differences-gravel/

"For comparison, can you share the technical specifications of the game when running on PlayStation 4 Pro? What differences will there be between Gravel running on PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X?

RELATEDGravel Hands-On Preview – Milestone Goes Full Throttle
Gravel on PlayStation 4 Pro will feature visual enhancements, including improvement of the quality of texture, the VFX, general improvements in the resolution and 4K, HDR support. Frame rate will be 30 fps.

There won’t be meaningful differences between the game running on Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro.

Will there be High Dynamic Range (HDR) support on PC/PS4/XB1S and X?

HDR will be supported on PC and PS4/PS4 Pro.

Can you explain why HDR won’t be available on Microsoft’s console?

When the game’s development started, the Unreal Engine 4 didn’t support HDR on the platform yet. This is the reason behind the absence of HDR. Obviously, we’re working so that our next titles will have HDR compatibility on this platform as well.

As developers, what do you think of the Xbox One X after being able to work on it for a while?

After working on Xbox One X we can say that there have definitely been effective improvements in quality and performance, Xbox One X is surely a very powerful and carefully engineered console. Developing on the Xbox One X is phenomenal, the kits and the tools provided by Microsoft are excellent and, for our developers, it feels like targeting a high-end PC without crazy hardware configurations and OS overhead.

Do you have any plans to add support for DirectX 12 and/or Vulkan APIs on PC for the game, or would that happen further ahead with future projects?

Not at the moment, but we are definitely working on it for next titles.

Monster Energy Supercross released on the Nintendo Switch while Gravel won’t. Can you explain why?

The most important reason why Gravel doesn’t have a Switch version is due to the fact that the development of the game has started when the Nintendo console was not on the market.
In order to have Gravel on Switch, we would have needed to rethink the game and develop it for an additional console, and that was difficult to do considering the stage of development we were already at.

Thank you for your time."

They still didn't answer my question if we can have the cars not in safari spec. They answered back that that they're are different liveries.

My copy is downloading right now, should be ready to go by tomorrow! :)

Is there anywhere we can find an official car and track list?

I’ve the game (box) since Saturday on ps4 pro and no trace of hdr…(I didn’t take the version one x for the hdr)…and however I made an update of 4 go…

Back