Gravel on Mt. Aso track!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpiffyDeeezy
  • 13 comments
  • 1,236 views

SpiffyDeeezy

(Banned)
Messages
47
Netherlands
Seattle, Wa
Messages
SpiffyDeezy
So cool! I wish they can make the whole track covered in this stuff.

 
👍👍


Would love that. How in the world did that end up happening?
 
Pretty sure this has been known for quite some time.
 
I'm trying to replicate this for months now.

No success. :(
 
:lol: It's not legitimate or anything (it's a glitch or something). You'll have better luck finding the C7 in the showroom.
 
I'm trying to replicate this for months now.

No success. :(

Dang...how many times do you think you have tried to make the track?

:lol: It's not legitimate or anything (it's a glitch or something). You'll have better luck finding the C7 in the showroom.

I can't wait for the C7! Is there going to be an interior view?
 
:lol: It's not legitimate or anything (it's a glitch or something). You'll have better luck finding the C7 in the showroom.

Yes, I know... :(

Well, I'm a huge Course Generator myself... I spend a lot of time doing tracks... it would be cool if we had an option for these small details.
 
I can't wait for the C7! Is there going to be an interior view?
haha I've been wondering the same thing all this time. It probably won't considering it isn't final. We'll need to wait til January for that.


Yes, I know... :(

Well, I'm a huge Course Generator myself... I spend a lot of time doing tracks... it would be cool if we had an option for these small details.
I get it. I was just saying though. For some reason, people find the Course Maker to be useless. It's sooooo difficult to try to see their point of view.
 
haha I've been wondering the same thing all this time. It probably won't considering it isn't final. We'll need to wait til January for that.



I get it. I was just saying though. For some reason, people find the Course Maker to be useless. It's sooooo difficult to try to see their point of view.

Ha too bad there aren't more road type courses we can make. Also what are the rules for posting threads?
 
Well if you create thread after thread after thread of single videos, it'll be considered spam.

My advice: Create a single thread in the GT5 Video section, something like "Spiffy's Video Thread" and post them all in there.
 
Well if you create thread after thread after thread of single videos, it'll be considered spam.

My advice: Create a single thread in the GT5 Video section, something like "Spiffy's Video Thread" and post them all in there.


Alright.
 
Back