Great racing at fuji this afternoon!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DR@GON
  • 5 comments
  • 815 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
10
Hey Cuda_dude (Draegin)

sorry for all those bumps in turn one, you were prob getting pissed, glad they didnt punt you completely off tho!

I completely deserved the one you gave me in the 2nd race, lol
 
You could've just PM'ed him... You don't need to make a new thread about it.
 
its all part of the fun thats why i run the SRT10 instead of the f430 or gtr. and of 2nite ive been racing with the 60 vette! average finish is 3rd with one win. It must suck to be beat by the old mans car.

b
 
Cuda, your fast in that Viper! I saw you a few times I was in the red GT-R...
 
Haha i was playing with you guys. I was in the white R34 Skyline. Every time i got in first place, someone rammed me off the track and i got a shortcut penalty lol. It's always great seeing GTP before a username:tup: Is there any way i could add it to mine or do i have to make a new account:idea:
 
You could've just PM'ed him... You don't need to make a new thread about it.
Exactly.

Please, no "slow-chatting" on GTPlanet. Do not single out other members, whether good or bad, on our forums...it's a good idea to avoid it all together (with the exception of "Happy Birthday" threads in the Rumble Strip).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back