Greatness Cancelled!

Denmark
Upside-down in the final corner
rallymorten
Oh, I'm sorry, did you expect to see anything here? Well, that's a bit too late now, isn't it?​

Last edited:
Never driven the car before, and not a huge fan of the track, but I can't resist signing up for the last of your races on GT5!
Count me in! :)

Good to see there's some interest, but you'll have to use the form to sign up 👍

Heyas,

I'm interested but am a little confused by the googledoc form. I'm not sure if it's loading right for me lol.

Can I just fill out the form through GTPlanet post?

The warmup and cooldown & the live timer sections in the OP aren't anchored. Just thought I'd let you know. Also in your Google Drive form it says "Pink" where I'm guessing it should read "Color."

Also, I'm curious about the live timer. While it looks like a simple spreadsheet have you actually somehow managed to set it up to integrate with the GT5 timing and position data?

Wait... The only endurance race I ever drove with was the Akasaka... And there I DNF... Does that mean I can not sign up? :confused:

I'm not sure how you misunderstood what rally said. What rally means is that you must use the proper entry submission form at the Google Drive link under the Entry Submission section in the OP in order to sign up.

Last edited:
Peelster1
The warmup and cooldown & the live timer sections in the OP aren't anchored. Just thought I'd let you know. Also in your Google Drive form it says "Pink" where I'm guessing it should read "Color."

Also, I'm curious about the live timer. While it looks like a simple spreadsheet have you actually somehow managed to set it up to integrate with the GT5 timing and position data?

The first two parts are something that I'll be looking at asap. The other part with the form has also never happened :confused:

Edit: The form should be corrected now 👍

As for the LT, no, it does not integrate with GT5's data, that must all be done manually :)

alefin
Heyas,

I'm interested but am a little confused by the googledoc form. I'm not sure if it's loading right for me lol.

Can I just fill out the form through GTPlanet post?

As I just said, I'll have a look at the form and see what may be wrong :)

ImmalovemaGTR
Wait... The only endurance race I ever drove with was the Akasaka... And there I DNF... Does that mean I can not sign up? :confused:

If you've met another position-criteria by the event date you shall be welcome to sign up :)

Last edited:
First entry confirmed: GTracer98 :cheers:

'dat timing, the timestamp says it was registered it at 12.25.00 EXACTLY :scared:

If there's less than 8 signed drivers by 2 weeks prior to the event, I will open it completely 👍

Like the idea, but since the clocks go back to GMT in a few days it means I can't make the start time.

Good luck anyway. :cheers:

That's OK Gedi, I've put you as "unconfirmed" for now 👍 let me know when you know something :)

That's OK Gedi, I've put you as "unconfirmed" for now 👍 let me know when you know something :)

Put me in as confirmed just to seal my spot and i will get back to you in the next 2wks if ok?

The race itself would be about 2 hours, give or take some time. With qualifying, somewhere between 2.5 and 3 hours :)

Also, I just tested the Live Timer with a B-Spec race. My god, is there a lot to keep track of! Fastest lap updates every time they cross the finish line (at least one do), lap count must be updated, positions are switched.. Unless I can persuade/bribe my brother to help (and potentially another GTP'er too, you will be rewarded for the help 👍 ), it's gonna be a mess. And I haven't yet factored in yellow flags, blue flags, safety car notices etc :scared:

It's really easy, the major problem is:

Noticing a change > finding where the change is to be made > moving there > performing the change > rinse and repeat.

I think it would be possible if there's 2 people taking care of it. 1 would take care of position changes, lap updates, yellow flags and safety car, the other would then take care of fastest lap, pit stops and which flag is shown to which car (there's only blue and black with yellow. I should perhaps edit that in somewhere)

I think I noticed bits of it, but there was a small problem with the form :( if you can do it again I'll make sure you're put on :)

I'm in rally, i want to prove to you that i'm much faster than ciro and that his win at akasaka was a fluke ;)

Unfortunately, I cannot put you on the driver list just now, for two reasons:

1: While signing up, you did not fill in the details correctly
2: The definition of a class here is two or more groups of cars with significantly different specifications. As of right now, Pro/Am classes are not recognised as different classes. This will the be the major change if necessary in 2 weeks time, so don't give up hope yet :)

Edit: Forget about the second point, I forgot you took a class win at Trial Mountain :banghead: just them details to correct then 👍

Last edited:
It's not that you're not wanted, but you have to fill in the sign up form correctly, just as you would in any other event. The other part was a :banghead: from me :guilty:

I would love to attend this but with my work schedule this will not fit with me. Good Luck to everyone who drives!

Sorry about the bump, but I've decided to open signups a bit. Pro/Am championships will now count as classes as well 👍 also, I know I've said this before, but taking part in this gives priority for future events/championships :)

Sorry about the bump, but I've decided to open signups a bit. Pro/Am championships will now count as classes as well 👍 also, I know I've said this before, but taking part in this gives priority for future events/championships :)

so will it go against me if in the future if i cant make this one?

Back