Greatness Cancelled!

Ged, old pal, you have two class wins and one overall in these, the difference in priority-level won't be too big in your case. Besides, I mainly base the priority on having actually attended and finished one or more events, so you're pretty well strapped in for now :)

Gedi, old pal, you have two class wins and one overall in these, the difference in priority-level won't be too big in your case. Besides, I mainly base the priority on having actually attended and finished one or more events, so you're pretty well strapped in for now :)

👍

As promised, 2 weeks prior to the event, I've opened registration completely 👍

Interesting part is, aparently only 5 people think they're good at GT5 (of course there are people who haven't been able to sign up due to the previous limitations that I have not accounted for in that statement). Feel free to invite people you know, or spread the word in any way you want :)

i love this idea and i still have love for gt5 but the time restraint really is a killer, i really wish their were more people willing to wake up in the morning to drive with..............i guess im the only one....EASTERN USA btw.

I think I got about a 1:20 when I did the track description, but I may be wrong on that, been some time after all :)

It must be left untuned, so before break-in it should be around 510 hp and 1350 kg. That would be what, around 530 when broken in?

It must be left untuned, so before break-in it should be around 510 hp and 1350 kg. That would be what, around 530 when broken in?

1.20 must be wrong then lol coz in BTCC 305bhp 1400 we was doing 1.18's

:lol: That must be wrong, but as I said, it's been some time since I did that lap

hey morten, how can i take off turbo or engine level 3 because if im going to enter, i need to take off the enhancement and another problem, my IS F is a broke in, is it ol

You can take off the turbo in the settings screen in the garage, engine upgrades cannot be undone though, so you'll need a new one for this. Breaking in is OK though :)

I'll also need you to fill in the form in the OP, under "entry submission" 👍

I've done 186m in the Lexus and its at 551bhp so think that might be the limit :) did a 1.17.0 may be able to shave another 200 off with a bit more time.

Those 550 seem about right if we go by a 10% gain as a golden rule 👍 looks like I'm a little more than a second off pace :lol:

Less than a week to go, and still only 5 people on the grid for what can, pending exact circumstances in GT6, be pretty sweet prizes.

If it's not increasing by much more than that, I'll drive myself, just to give you guys someone to lap :lol:

One second a lap turns into quite a distance over 102 race laps :)

Also, if that new thread title doesn't help, what does? :sly:

Well, I certainly was'nt lying when I changed it to that! Plus, that one will never get old :)

Ohai guise. Got the message from Mortensteiner.

Lemme see, Saturday morning is tough to make as when I do sleep I get up ridiculously late. I'd run a Matte Pink ISF because the Phantom would be so proud of me for doing it.

Back