Greatness Cancelled!

Those are saddening numbers indeed. Sparky was the only of the ones whose profile pages I spammed with links (not serious on the spamming) I've had a response from.

Consider it this way: if the number is below 7 drivers 24 hours prior to the race, there won't be one. Would be nice if people at least responded with a "sorry , but I already have a race at that time/I can't do it that day/I have another commitment" etc.

Another piece of epicness ill have to miss due too race start time :banghead: Anyways chaps keep up the greatness! 👍

Important notice to all drivers!

We're now less than 20 minutes away from deciding whether or not the race will actually take place, and we're still only at 5 drivers. This means that unless, by some miracle, two more drivers get to sign up within a little less than 20 minutes, the event will be cancelled, no extra priorities given out and no GT6 prizes given out. There is, though, one service I'll provide: Drivers that entered either the Trial Mountain 2 Hours, Akasaka Grand Prix, or is on the entry list to this event by 24 hours prior to scheduled start, may feel free to provide me with an e-mail address. Through this, I'll keep you updated on my next crazy ideas, and I'll send codes for you to use to gain priority to these said events . There may be more coming at a later stage.

Hope to see you all on the grid for, if it turns out to be possible, the greatest GT6 event ever.

Regards,
rallymorten

Potato-potato, that's really all I can say right now. Well, the good news is, that leaves Saturday entirely free for me to figure out which GT6 idea I'd want to go with first. And that, I might add, is not an easy choice. Too much epicness to only choose one.

How did I miss this one?

I remember I ran with you the All night enduro at SSR5 quite some time ago (Finished 3rd), and planned to run the Grand Valley 300, but I couldn't make it, count me in if the hour is good to me in any future event :D:tup:

Back