GRID AS Bug tracker

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 122 comments
Okay, I'm sure this is a glitch. I'm doing the same championship, but now I'm at Spa, and the same thing keeps happening. It's like the AI can't see you on certain parts of the circuit - in this case, going through Blanchimont - and will stick to their racing like come hell or high water.

Spa is really buggy. That other day I was doing open wheel race and the AI cars just sat there on the grid. When I came around a lap later most of them are gone but 4 cars were still there. They stayed for the rest of the race. And just today I was about to qualify for an endurance race when I fell right thru the track. When I got reset my cars and all the other cars can't move. No buttons work either so I had to force quit the game.

Apologies if someone has already answered this, but I believe the qualifying glitch is simply caused by saving after qualifying, resetting the game, playing through the race/s normally, and then trying to start up the next qualifying session. I haven't really experimented too much as to what causes the bug though, and how to replicate it faster. it's happened to me a couple of times, one of them being an Indycar race and Spa, and another being an LMP1 race, though I have forgotten which track.

Also, sorry if you have a necroposting rule of something like that. Should've checked the rules before I posted this :P

Apologies if someone has already answered this, but I believe the qualifying glitch is simply caused by saving after qualifying, resetting the game, playing through the race/s normally, and then trying to start up the next qualifying session. I haven't really experimented too much as to what causes the bug though, and how to replicate it faster. it's happened to me a couple of times, one of them being an Indycar race and Spa, and another being an LMP1 race, though I have forgotten which track.

Also, sorry if you have a necroposting rule of something like that. Should've checked the rules before I posted this :P
Thanks for the tip 👍
Haven't touched the game in more than a year though :D

Latest Posts

Back