Grid Autosport (General Discussion)

Vote for the name of Team Gtplanet

• Total voters
It's been a few years since I played GAS so my memory is rusty, but IIRC the BMW is the fastest car in its class. The rule of thumb can always be broken if your opponent is an alien though :lol: As for racing lines, it looks like you can use a bit more road width on entry to T1, otherwise everywhere else is pretty much perfect 👍

It's been a few years since I played GAS so my memory is rusty, but IIRC the BMW is the fastest car in its class. The rule of thumb can always be broken if your opponent is an alien though :lol: As for racing lines, it looks like you can use a bit more road width on entry to T1, otherwise everywhere else is pretty much perfect 👍

Well I didn't know which one was fastest so I took BMW and all other fast guys took it too so it's really weird that thing with that Honda dude. I wanted to take more road on that 1st corner every time but every time I do this. It's just that if you brake too late and take it narrow, you can catch little bit of sand inside the apex that will slow you down and actually make your corner faster. Idk really..I took all the upgrades off, I'll lower the car and give it one more go before event ends but I don't see doing 48.6. :(

edit.. this is the setup I used when I did 49,0 + 4/5 upgrades were installed :banghead: (I still really don't get this things with upgrades 🤬)
IMG_20200129_225645~2.jpg

edit2.. tried one more time.. seems like I didn't caried enough speed in last 2 corners.. specially the last one.. Did 49,001 and am 1st with BMW, 2 Honda's in front

edit3.. I know what happened, he used other car on T1 to bump into, it happened me accidentally and I got 2nd split 0.5-6 faster than my best so I guess I'd do 48.4 but I failed to avoid another car.. Am done with that because dont want to chase the cars to bump into them to make me faster..

edit4.. had only half an hour to play, and yes.. bumping AI was unfortunately way to go.. Finished 5th out of 145..Not bad but am little bit angry about this game :banghead:
IMG_20200203_221228~2.jpg

lost to 1st by 0.289 but lost at least 0.4 on final corner of my fast lap.. Now I'll have to play until I beat them in some other event :crazy:

Last edited:
Edit1:
Managed to do only P3 out of 150. whatever, will go for P1 next time.

Screenshot_20200707_101835_com.android.chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20200707_101909_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Edit 2:
Less laps this time, P3 out of 190..first 4 positions are interesting comparing to last time I posted

Screenshot_20200721_000520_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20200721_000604_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Last edited:
Figured it out...the Switch edition has the Sprint maps too. It’s funny I’ve only played career, but the game has so much more than I expected.

Reading another thread about the Xbox 360 version...did the Nintendo Switch get the Sprint tracks DLC too?

Last edited:
Back