GRID - Career Mode

• Thread starter evanzo7
  • 70 comments
Bought a Zonda for this Grid episode, probably the most powerful car I've driven in this play through so far!

I really don't ever remember doing this when the game was originally released but this was kind of fun none the less!

Hello. Guys, is anybody can help me...? I've tweaked my GRID game like deleting the replay registry and everything - you know, to cure the lag - but after some Windows Update, it went back to lag mode again! HELP!!!

Hello. Guys, is anybody can help me...? I've tweaked my GRID game like deleting the replay registry and everything - you know, to cure the lag - but after some Windows Update, it went back to lag mode again! HELP!!!

Can't help with PC Sadly, hopefully someone else can! :)

New video from me however:

Episode 34 of my Grid Series is now live, I will say now though that this wasn't my best of driving displays!

Thankfully won in the Spyker last time. Pagani Zonda is the car of choice this time over in the Americas!

Drift races were a bit hectic last time we did them, did I learn anything for this time around.

Take a look and see! :)

This video series would probably suit more the GRID sub and not Autosport sub. Though they are closely linked :sly: Good uploads nonetheless

All good.

@evanzo7 one day I will catch up to this series.

Haha yeah I would have put it in another if it was there but sadly not!

Don't worry, I'm yet to finish this, I will one day!
Are you actually enjoying the series? Truthfully, I won't be disheartened if you aren't! :)

Don't worry, I'm yet to finish this, I will one day!
Are you actually enjoying the series? Truthfully, I won't be disheartened if you aren't! :)
I'm going back through the playlist, but yes I am. I'll be honest, if it had continued as it started, I likely would have passed on it, commentary does a lot to help videos...to me at least.

I'm going back through the playlist, but yes I am. I'll be honest, if it had continued as it started, I likely would have passed on it, commentary does a lot to help videos...to me at least.

Oh I wouldn't blame you haha!
I didn't have the equipment or confidence back then. Mind you even when I did get a mic I still lacked the confidence. I just did it though, didn't mind what people thought in the end, just enjoyed doing it which is the main thing I guess.

Quality & my "commentary" if you can call it that have improved as they go on.

Glad you are enjoying it though, means I am on the right tracks with what I'm doing! :)

Four LMP1 class races on the cards today! Not a class of car I am keen on, let's see how it goes!

Back