GRID Legends First DLC Pack Coming June 21, Set to Add Demolition Derby Events

• Thread starter Famine
  • 40 comments
This was put on psn by accident XD but you cant play yet.
Heh, speedily removed... but remnants still exist:

1655483109554.png

Game will be available for free on Amazon Prime Day(s) on 12th and 13th July 2022. 99% PC Origin Key, 1% Amazon Game Launcher. Need for Speed Heat and 28 other Games will also be free.

Race Driver 3 was really good and I still install it on my PCs to play it from time to time. The PSP version was also amazing with lots of content and nice graphics.

As it should be. Still lacks a bit of range compared to Race Driver 3 imo. Can't beat going from lawnmower racing to British GT to stage rallying to IndyCar to monster trucks to pre-war grand Prix racing, all in one career mode.

Man I miss that game.
I might be wrong but i think it also had Dakar style rally raid stages included with the Honda campaign, That game was amazing with its sheer breadth of vehicles and some great circuits that no game has really come close to in an unmodded state. Hopefully with Codies having Evolution and Slightly Mad Studios under them we get a V8 Race Driver 4 from them at some point

Last edited:
Wait, it has WHAT?
Season 1 Im In GIF by Paramount+
Don’t get too excited, it has to be unlocked by beating the game’s career mode first… unless you were willing to pay $2/minute for cheats given on the phone (which you probably can’t do anymore).

Don’t get too excited, it has to be unlocked by beating the game’s career mode first… unless you were willing to pay $2/minute for cheats given on the phone (which you probably can’t do anymore).

The code for the Honda stuff was also included with the Xbox version of the game.

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

GRID Legends Classic Car-Nage DLC Pack is Now Available

The first DLC pack for GRID Legends, Classic Car-Nage, is now available alongside the v3.1 game update that brings a number of tweaks and bugfixes...
Well I think this is my last grid game to be honest. Hopefully the other 3 dlc will be more racing focused and I thought story focused too. 😢

Back