GRID LEGENDS

• Thread starter Nacho Libre
  • 1,316 comments
The Ford TFZ-P1 is a Track Day Hypercar if you are looking for it, and holy smokes it can run!

And three new sponsor objectives (for the Demolition Derby): Lugna, Achevée, and Indlovu.

Last edited:
I guess Manzi is highlighted on the Car-nage title screen because he will soon be the most famous actor here.

Unfortunately, I don't feel that the mass of a van/truck to be much different from a car, therefore, when asked to inflict X damage to others, it's rather impossible since the momentum and mass of my vehicle don't seem to affect ithe lighter vehicles. I was probably expecting something like Burnout 3, too bad.

Unfortunately, I don't feel that the mass of a van/truck to be much different from a car, therefore, when asked to inflict X damage to others, it's rather impossible since the momentum and mass of my vehicle don't seem to affect ithe lighter vehicles. I was probably expecting something like Burnout 3, too bad.
Yeah I tried it with a wheel and was maybe hoping once I try it with a controller it would be different. It doesn’t make any sense.

And the only way you can do that is to play the story mode like at least 20 times over & over, right?
Nope, just race in the career mode, you don't need to go back to the story at all. Increasing the length of the career races helps out as well.

Nope, just race in the career mode, you don't need to go back to the story at all. Increasing the length of the career races helps out as well.
Already finished career mode before + all achievements + sponsorships.

How do you complete those new sponsors (Lugna, Indlovu & Achevee) with driving Demolition cars or complete laps in Demolition Derby? I'm clearly missing something here?

I still have a good amount of bugs. Crazy. Does this game have any Quality Control testers at all?

Now I completed all of the touring races for rookie but it’s still saying like 89% completed. Doesn’t make any sense. Do they really want me to try and complete one again to see if that fixes the bug?

Then, I’m also still not getting sponsor objectives when I know I am done with them. Weird man, so weird.

Then, I’m also still not getting sponsor objectives when I know I am done with them. Weird man, so weird.
If you purchase the mechanic upgrades that lower the requirements for the sponsor objectives, they become permanently bugged. Completed objectives will become uncompleted when you switch to a new sponsor. AVAX, which was previously locked and unable to be completed, can now be completed. However, it's become bugged for me, showing 2/3 objectives completed when in fact all objectives are checked off.

The new DLC sponsor objectives are pretty grind heavy as well.

I will also warn you that at the end of an event, if you choose to restart the race, you can experience a complete wipe of all your sponsor objectives. It completely freaks out your save file and brings the yellow exclamation mark back on everything you've unlocked too. I manually back up my saves, so I was able to fix this, but I did some more testing and was able to replicate this bug. I don't know if it was fixed, but this is just a heads up.

As for quality control, I suspect they are hard at work, but because of deadlines, budgets, and whatever other industry things going on within Codemasters and EA they may be facing a tough time. This games needs some extensive bug fixing. I have had fun with it, but I'm not going to lie...this is not the level of quality I expect Codemasters and I'm disappointed.

This game still has too many bugs. People put a lot of time (effort & money) in it. You should've picked up where you left off and be able to complete it. You can always replay some races, no biggie, but making it a grind, is where the fun of playing this game stops imo.

EDIT: Story mode is done (all cups) but I needed to play again because some of them got unmarked. So did this (all marked again), game saved several times ... Decided to take it off Quick resume and ... everything is unmarked again, like I wasted my time doing them all over again?

Last edited:
If you purchase the mechanic upgrades that lower the requirements for the sponsor objectives, they become permanently bugged. Completed objectives will become uncompleted when you switch to a new sponsor. AVAX, which was previously locked and unable to be completed, can now be completed. However, it's become bugged for me, showing 2/3 objectives completed when in fact all objectives are checked off.

The new DLC sponsor objectives are pretty grind heavy as well.

I will also warn you that at the end of an event, if you choose to restart the race, you can experience a complete wipe of all your sponsor objectives. It completely freaks out your save file and brings the yellow exclamation mark back on everything you've unlocked too. I manually back up my saves, so I was able to fix this, but I did some more testing and was able to replicate this bug. I don't know if it was fixed, but this is just a heads up.

As for quality control, I suspect they are hard at work, but because of deadlines, budgets, and whatever other industry things going on within Codemasters and EA they may be facing a tough time. This games needs some extensive bug fixing. I have had fun with it, but I'm not going to lie...this is not the level of quality I expect Codemasters and I'm disappointed.
That’s a lot of issues and quite a bummer. That kind of sucks. I probably did buy that mechanic thing and that’s what caused the issue it seems. Ugh! Should I switch to another sponsor then? Will I be able to go back to the other one and start fresh? So odd and frustrating that this is happening.

That’s a lot of issues and quite a bummer. That kind of sucks. I probably did buy that mechanic thing and that’s what caused the issue it seems. Ugh! Should I switch to another sponsor then? Will I be able to go back to the other one and start fresh? So odd and frustrating that this is happening.
Well, switching sponsors will cause progress to reset if you have not completed any goals. Your best bet is to make sure you complete the goals and unlock the events. You'll have to watch the post race awards to see for certain that the sponsor goals have unlocked, because after you buy those upgrades they can show as complete when they have not been completed, and other shenanigans. Once you've unlocked all the events though, you can probably ignore all the sponsorship goals. I don't think they lock you out of the event.
There was an update today, and I did notice some fixes on things like the Ford Falcon finally showing instead of the Focus. My AVAX sponsorship shows 2/3 with 2 things completed (previous showed three things completed.)

Still have a yellow exclamation mark over the Car-Nage career, even though it's been completed. You can also run the Fordzilla special event, even though there are no rewards for doing so.

Well, switching sponsors will cause progress to reset if you have not completed any goals. Your best bet is to make sure you complete the goals and unlock the events. You'll have to watch the post race awards to see for certain that the sponsor goals have unlocked, because after you buy those upgrades they can show as complete when they have not been completed, and other shenanigans. Once you've unlocked all the events though, you can probably ignore all the sponsorship goals. I don't think they lock you out of the event.
There was an update today, and I did notice some fixes on things like the Ford Falcon finally showing instead of the Focus. My AVAX sponsorship shows 2/3 with 2 things completed (previous showed three things completed.)

Still have a yellow exclamation mark over the Car-Nage career, even though it's been completed. You can also run the Fordzilla special event, even though there are no rewards for doing so.
I couldn’t run the Fordzilla event and I was like wtf. Glad they fixed that. Maybe I’ll try it tonight.

Legend's use of the Dualsense's haptics isn't any good and honestly surprising especially after playing Dirt 5.

What's with that??

Legend's use of the Dualsense's haptics isn't any good and honestly surprising especially after playing Dirt 5.

What's with that??
I turned the vibration up and yeah it’s still weak as hell. What a bummer. Still so many bugs too.

Weird thing happening, I never provoked some of the AI who nemesis'd me in some career events yet I was on their crap list as soon as the race started...

Last edited:
Weird thing happening, I never provoked some of the AI who nemesis'd me in some career events yet I was on their crap list as soon as the race started...
If you turn anyone into a nemesis, they have a chance of staying that way forever. It's some sort of bug.

Now if you're saying you haven't made a single nemesis throughout your career and they are suddenly turning nemesis at the start of a race, that would be a new bug.

I spent my entire career rewinding or restarting every time I made a nemesis to avoid that bug. It needs to be fixed.

@PJTierney You may want to update this line on the patch notes:

‘Whipping Along,’ ‘Demolished,’ and ‘Transformed,’ Achievements now longer unlock incorrectly

I got the game last week, fairly cheap in Game. Enjoying it so far.

8c883613-3cb5-428e-8f89-9ff534658868.png

Just my first attempt. I hope someone opens a proper photo thread and/or share picture advise because the range of options is deep.

Back