GRID LEGENDS

• Thread starter Nacho Libre
  • 1,315 comments
GRID Legends_20220708181054.png

GRID Legends_20220708214205.png

GRID Legends_20220708215234.png

GRID Legends_20220708220837.png

Really really happy with the new photo mode 👌

If I was a Grid Legends developer with limited resources, I think I would have prioritized significant bug squashing over photo mode. Just saying...

I just had to tell you how I love the game! I saw some potential during trial but wasn't sure at all. Bought ultimate directly because I trusted my guts. OMG, this game is superb. It's a bit hidden but if you play it for some time you can uncover how it is. Every racing lover must like this game. Sad is it's not much popular. When I read here somebody likes it more than GT or Forza I thought he must be crazy. He's not! :D It's really good game.

This video isn't mine but same issues. Still has bug/glitch. How can I solve this? I have last update of the game so I can't do anything.

vcx
This video isn't mine but same issues. Still has bug/glitch. How can I solve this? I have last update of the game so I can't do anything.

Solve what? I did most sponsors recently without any problem. It has weird numbers only.

Solve what? I did most sponsors recently without any problem. It has weird numbers only.
So that is only visual right? No negative effect on the game? Ok, then. Because I finished objectives but it shows not. I mean, 3 objectives have green tick but shows 1/3 or 2/3. Anyway all I understood from your answer no problem for progress.

Last edited:
I played last night for the 1st time in about a month and enjoyed using photo mode. I gotta to play around with it some more to get a better handle on it

Ajjj I would love this kind of damage in more realistic sims. Imagine Project Cars 4 with all those mechanical failures.

I noticed that in custom races if you leave a car without choosing, some AI cars don't have numbers or sponsors in their liveries.

e.g. classic touring cars, you select only the Laguna and the A4 to make something reminiscent of Super Tourer era. When you start the race they will be only two teams per car with complete liveries, the rest without any logo.

The same if you want to create some one make series.

It would be nice if they fixed it with an update.

Recently got back into this game after playing GT7 exclusively since its release (but has since gone very stale). This game is so much more alive the GT and actually has [mostly] challenging AI on legend difficulty.

The only thing that has let it down is at the weekend, all my career events have dropped down to 0% despite the first tier being almost 100% complete and about half the 2nd tier also. All the results show gold trophies, so I know I done them. Not a game killer, just annoying.

Recently got back into this game after playing GT7 exclusively since its release (but has since gone very stale).
I definitely understand this sentiment. That's why I always like to keep a number of driving titles around to keep things fresh. It's not easy keeping them all up to date and make sure everything works the way you want but it's definitely the way to go. All paths, for me at least, lead back to Gran Turismo.

I definitely understand this sentiment. That's why I always like to keep a number of driving titles around to keep things fresh. It's not easy keeping them all up to date and make sure everything works the way you want but it's definitely the way to go. All paths, for me at least, lead back to Gran Turismo.
I do the same thing. Some times I play GT sometimes I do PC2,3. Sometimes it's GT the AC, ACC .Right now its GT and Grid Legends

kjb
They would be nice for them to fix it. Does anybody know when the next DLC is coming out?
I assume it'll be announced at Gamescom within an EA presentation or something. At least I hope. 4 dlc packs during the first 12 months was announced. Can't be long!

Latest Posts

Back