GRID LEGENDS

• Thread starter Nacho Libre
  • 1,316 comments
I got the ps 5 version. Not sure it´s a good racing game but I am having some light fun with the b action drive to survive story and is not totally hating the racing :)
I wonder about the audio though. I use subtitles and I get a lot of comments from my race engineer and commentators only through subtitles? Is this a bug or is it supposed to be like this as it´s not something you would ever get as a real racing driver? Odd take though but yeah maybe it would be annoying to here them commentating my driving constantly :D
I use headphones so I run hdmi to tv then optical from tv to DAC if it´s something there. Or if it´s supposed to use the gamepads speakers if you aren´t using headphones?

Love this game. The more i play the more i like the improvements like way better car behavior on curbs as example > much more fun than 2019 :)

GRID Legends | Porsche 911 GT4 @ Zhejiang International Circuit

It delivers some great racing in every category. For my taste it could be a bit more towards the simulation side but besides that this title is so much fun!

Still working my way through the career and I just discovered you can't complete Semi-Pro Track Day without first doing the Oxy sponsor event in Pro to win the Shelby Cobra and start earning mileage on it to upgrade it for the final Semi-Pro event. Wish I'd realised this before wasting time doing the earlier events.

For those of you that haven't played it on Xbox yet...

It is coming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play in September.
season 5 episode 3 GIF

Any news on the next DLC as yet? I am quite happy to buy the deluxe upgrade but don't want to buy until I know what the DLC actually is. The "banger racing" DLC looked like fun

Grid Legends comes September 1. to EA Play and so also available with Game Pass :)

Grid Legends comes September 1. to EA Play and so also available with Game Pass :)

Cool, since I have game pass, maybe I will play it on Xbox too :D

Still working my way through the career and perhaps it's my driving skills but the Pro Open Wheel events are absolute carnage at turn one. Twisty city courses are the worst offenders. After multiple restarts I've just resorted to ploughing through the wreckage and getting out in front where I can have some peace.

I'm almost glad the game refuses to recognise my EA account and won't let me play online as I dread to imagine what these events would be like on there.

I'm going to finish off Dirt 4 before it leaves Gamepass early in October, and then I'll move on to Grid Legends now it's on Gamepass, which will keep me happily occupied until FM(not8) releases next Spring 👍

I'm going to finish off Dirt 4 before it leaves Gamepass early in October, and then I'll move on to Grid Legends now it's on Gamepass, which will keep me happily occupied until FM(not8) releases next Spring 👍
I saw you were playing it earlier... It's coming off ??? :( I thought that old CM games were here to stay, courtesy of EA on GP. Damn I'll have to buy it again now, (already got it on PS4 but all my gaming is on Xbox these days).

Last edited:
I saw you were playing it earlier... It's coming off ??? :( I thought that old games CM games were here to stay, courtesy of EA on GP. Damn I'll have to buy it again now, (already got it on PS4 but all my gaming is on Xbox these days).

Dirt 4 and the first Dirt Rally are removed from the "play list" on 3rd October.

I have finished the story mode and the career mode in Grid Legends on PS4. I have also got the platinum trophy too. Game was fun enough.

I've been playing this all evening since installing it last night. I'm 14 challenges/races into the Story mode. I can see why people like this game, it's fun with a capital F. I'm enjoying the cheesy story cut scenes, there not that bad and quite funny in places. Grid Autosport is one of my favourite racing games so it's nice to see so many familiar tracks. The sound and graphics are top notch. A highlight for me so far is the trophy truck race at Paris, great fun, I love the ramps, cornering on 3 wheels with the inside up, and the way the front dives so much under braking, difficult to control at first but awesome fun.

The only criticisms so far is the steering feels vague and a bit lifeless which is odd considering CM has always got this right in the past, it's not helped by the fact that the Xbox Impulse triggers don't work ?? This seems a very strange and sad admission in 2022 especially as all their previous games have it implemented ? Is this the same on PS5 ? :( And something silly, the odometers are displayed but don't work.

Edit: there is very little feeling when on the curbs...

I'm starting to get curious about Grid 2019, whether it feels better or worse to drive. Might install it.

Last edited:
Back