GRID LEGENDS

• Thread starter Nacho Libre
  • 1,316 comments
Nope. Good thing I actually didn’t buy the game. Compulsory drifting to unlock anything at all is a red line.
Yeah totally agree drifting is horrible & the jaunty suspension trucks are not too clever either, every game has its foibles though, rallying in GT & block breaking in Project cars spring to mind. The strong suit of Grid (like project cars 3 too) is you can jump in and play and ignore the career completely so unlocks are moot.

Btw... whats wrong with DLCs to this game? Weren't there supposed to be more seasons? We had only one dlc pack and... nothing?

More are coming (as confirmed on launch), we’ll announce when they’re ready :)
Thanks of clarification. I hope next ones will be more in my taste than destruction derby ;) Great to hear that game isn't forgotten and still have nice things to show.

Btw... whats wrong with DLCs to this game? Weren't there supposed to be more seasons? We had only one dlc pack and... nothing?
There should be 4 packs so we have 3 left to go. I hope there be some news soon. On social media it seems like most already have forgotten about the game which is such a shame. Legends is simply a very solid title and it deserves to shine !

I think I am on Pro now and may need to lower the difficulty because some of it is becoming a bit difficult.
Not necessarily. I found after a few goes and getting used to the way some of the AI drive, you should get through. I do all races on Legend difficulty, but the odd one or 2 has to be dropped a level otherwise they are near impossible on Legend - but dropping down just 1 level gets too easy....... I like a challenge.

What would be sick if codemasters did a dlc focusing on GT1 of the 90s and the 2000s.

I have been watching footage of the bpr series. It was so good seeing Mclaren, Lotus, Ferrari, Venturi and Porsche ducking it out.

What would be sick if codemasters did a dlc focusing on GT1 of the 90s and the 2000s.

I have been watching footage of the bpr series. It was so good seeing Mclaren, Lotus, Ferrari, Venturi and Porsche ducking it out.
They already has some GT1s...

I would love to see return of RaceDriver's GRID GT1 from early 2000s. Murcielago R-GT, 575 GT, Saleen S7 etc. It was awesome.

They already has some GT1s...

I would love to see return of RaceDriver's GRID GT1 from early 2000s. Murcielago R-GT, 575 GT, Saleen S7 etc. It was awesome.
Nissan R390 GT1, TVR Speed 12, Ferrari F50 GT, Porsche 911 GT1( 993 and 996), Toyota GT One, Mercedes Benz CLK GTR and the CLK LM, Lotus Espirit Gt1, Mclaren F1 GTR both short tail and long tail, Dodge Viper GT1, Toyota Supra GT1, Honda NSX GT1, Lister Storm GT1, Jaguar XJ220C and the Bugatti Eb110 GT1 and the Nissan Skyline R33 GT1.

2000s with the Mc12, 550 GTS, 575 GTC, Keonigsegg CCGT, Saleen S7R, Corvette C5.R, C6.R, Lamborghini Murcielago R GT, Murcielago Lp670 Sv GT1, Ford GT GT1, Nissan GTR GT1(R35), Aston Martin DBR9.

It was a great era.

Nissan R390 GT1, TVR Speed 12, Ferrari F50 GT, Porsche 911 GT1( 993 and 996), Toyota GT One, Mercedes Benz CLK GTR and the CLK LM, Lotus Espirit Gt1, Mclaren F1 GTR both short tail and long tail, Dodge Viper GT1, Toyota Supra GT1, Honda NSX GT1, Lister Storm GT1, Jaguar XJ220C and the Bugatti Eb110 GT1 and the Nissan Skyline R33 GT1.

2000s with the Mc12, 550 GTS, 575 GTC, Keonigsegg CCGT, Saleen S7R, Corvette C5.R, C6.R, Lamborghini Murcielago R GT, Murcielago Lp670 Sv GT1, Ford GT GT1, Nissan GTR GT1(R35), Aston Martin DBR9.

It was a great era.
Definitely.

Loving this game. I often crash into A.I. just for kicks and to get a brawl! (I only play Singleplayer. EDIT: I fully turned off mechanical damage to ensure it doesn't turn out one-sided.)

Last edited:
I really do like the Bmw and Bentley.

But I would have loved to see some oddball lmps like the Mercedes CLR, Audi R8C or the R8R, Panoz LMP, Cadillac Northstar LMP or some Lola or Courage LMPs or the Nissan R391. Toyota Gtone Ts020 would be great but codemasters does not have the Toyota licence due to Toyota being such a pain.

I doubt the Mercedes CLR will make it to any racing game due to that unfortunate incident in 1999.

Mercedes has also scrubbed the CLR from its motorsport history.

Last edited:
Although they aren’t what I would pick I’m glad to see some of the classes get a little more fleshed out. So these cars seem cool. Any idea what class they will be in?

So what's the deal with the story mode are you force to play it?

What percent of cars are unlock via story mode?

I don't care for story mode in a racing game do i have to do story mode?

So what's the deal with the story mode are you force to play it?

What percent of cars are unlock via story mode?

I don't care for story mode in a racing game do i have to do story mode?
You are not forced to do the story mode, but it gives you context and exposes you to all the styles of racing you will play in career mode (there is good racing there). You don't unlock cars through the story mode, only through career events or by purchasing.

You are not forced to do the story mode, but it gives you context and exposes you to all the styles of racing you will play in career mode (there is good racing there). You don't unlock cars through the story mode, only through career events or by purchasing.
Thank goodness :)

As long as the story is less painful than whatever that abomination featuring Manzi was in the last expansion, I’m down

Back