GRID LEGENDS

• Thread starter Nacho Libre
  • 1,308 comments
I've been playing again after a while, and having fun, but the touring car category is a bit of a mix.

Why aren't better grouped?
Something like that:

• Laguna & A4
• Alfa 155 & Volvo 850
• M3 E30, GT-R R32, Sierra
• Falcon & Commodore
• Fictional Camaro Supercar one make series or create a fake Mustang Supercar

In custom race I can do something similar, but you can't put the M3 next to the Sierra and the R32.
I don't want a multiclass race.

Also It would be perfect if you could choose the livery of the AI cars. With GTE/GTLM cars the immersion would be much greater with OEM liveries that are present in the game.

I've been playing again after a while, and having fun, but the touring car category is a bit of a mix.

Why aren't better grouped?
Something like that:

• Laguna & A4
• Alfa 155 & Volvo 850
• M3 E30, GT-R R32, Sierra
The first five cars you listed are in the same class because they raced together
They all raced in the BTCC

Season 1 Episode 6 GIF by Friends

it ain't a looker

Last edited:
To be honest. I am more waiting for PSVR2 and PCVR official statement. I can't believe that they could waste time to make hideous looking oculus quest 2 version and ignore PSVR2 and PCVR :)

To be honest. I am more waiting for PSVR2 and PCVR official statement. I can't believe that they could waste time to make hideous looking oculus quest 2 version and ignore PSVR2 and PCVR :)
They may have been paid by Meta to do the Quest version. Curious that the VR port is not mentioned on the Grid Legends twitter but it was promoted on the Meta Quest Gaming account.

Not sure Sony would do the same when they already have GT7.

Last edited:
As expected, we are reaching the end of post-launch (content) support following DLC #4, but at least it is going out with a bang:

Can you make something up from that picture?

I like(d) Grid legends but the DLC packs did not really convince me to complete them.

Grid Legends is now more of a game that I start from Time to time to have mindless fun in some SP free races.

The MP while being fun, could not really captivate me. The long waitingtimes in the lobby are a big negative influence on this.

Last edited:
I just booted up the game to check on a thing for the article above and it reminded me of the two things I hate the most about it:

1. Multiple EA Account required prompts on boot; this is also nightmarish because I changed my PSN account emails over a while back for sense purposes, and it won't associate one of my EA accounts with one of my PSN accounts because it refuses to recognise the email address which is now assigned to another PSN account. I can't log into it even on the EA site...
2. That menu music. It is literally the opposite of ASMR; it actually induces anxiety. I hate it.

Last edited:
I just booted up the game to check on a thing for the article above and it reminded me of the two things I hate the most about it:

1. Multiple EA Account required prompts on boot; this is also nightmarish because I changed my PSN account emails over a while back for sense purposes, and it won't associate one of my EA accounts with one of my PSN accounts because it refuses to recognise the email address which is now assigned to another PSN account. I can't log into it even on the EA site...
Out of curiosity, how recent is that change? This pretty much sounds alot like the issue I have when I tried just the F1 22 demo with the same PSN I have been using since 2008.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, how recent is that change?
Not especially; I think I switched over my accounts when I bought the domain before the domain before the last one, so around 2018 maybe. The F1 games also had this issue and my first was F1 2019, but I tested them on a new, specific GTP reviews account.

Last edited:
I'm really hoping they fix the A.I. Nemesis mode to decay properly. This or make them less sensitive, 'cause just a small scratch or a fly-by overtake (As in, pass them really easily) will make them enter Angry mode. Heck, even staying close to them might 'cause that!

Last edited:
I think you get an achievement or something for going into McKane mode and pissing off a lot of them at the same time so maybe they could make it start decaying after that.

Last edited:
I think you get an achievement or something for going into McKane mode and pissing off a lot of them at the same time so maybe they could make it start decaying after that.
Aye, got that on my first race when the game was downloading. Apparently they get angry when you're about to pass them if the race almost over!:lol:

They must be like "Oh HELL no!! You're not serious, where'd they come from!?"

Problem is that every race they re-anger but at least they forget after one minute or when you're way ahead. I often get 5 drivers who do that now. They'll push/ram me when I pass but at least they do simmer down.

I've read someone's nightmare Grid Legends story where the entire grid Nemesify them at the start of every race.:scared:

Why can’t I activate time trial mode ? Keeps coming up with the message ‘Invalid for online’
‘Discipline settings are not valid for online events’ ??
does this game not have online time trials and world leaderboards ?

Why can’t I activate time trial mode ? Keeps coming up with the message ‘Invalid for online’
‘Discipline settings are not valid for online events’ ??
does this game not have online time trials and world leaderboards ?
You need to be playing offline to use TT mode
Press LT or L1 until you see “Server Privacy: Offline”

That is all? Bolide/BMW and Drift Viper? A bit of disappointment at the end of support if you ask me. I wonder what new track we are going to get?
Still hoping for serious VR mode for PC and PS5...

I managed to clear one of the drift challenges.
Did have to drop the difficulty down to easy - still the worst, stupidist, dumbest mode ever. i hate it - it's not racing.
Don't think I'll be able to clear the Pro ones so no Gauntlet for me.

Having much more fun with the Race Creator. Going the wrong way round Mt Panorama in a storm is wonderful.

I managed to clear one of the drift challenges.
Did have to drop the difficulty down to easy - still the worst, stupidist, dumbest mode ever. i hate it - it's not racing.
Don't think I'll be able to clear the Pro ones so no Gauntlet for me.

Having much more fun with the Race Creator. Going the wrong way round Mt Panorama in a storm is wonderful.
Are you serious? The drifting is some of the most fun events in the game. I highly recommend getting a direct drive wheel to play the game. It makes drifting fairly easy, especially compared to a gamepad. I was able to nail all the drift events on Legend, with fairly little effort. The drifting feels so good. It feels muc much MUCH better than the poor excuse for drifting physics in Gran Turismo 7. I golded the dirfting events in GT7 and that was total slog.

Are you serious? The drifting is some of the most fun events in the game. I highly recommend getting a direct drive wheel to play the game. It makes drifting fairly easy, especially compared to a gamepad. I was able to nail all the drift events on Legend, with fairly little effort. The drifting feels so good. It feels muc much MUCH better than the poor excuse for drifting physics in Gran Turismo 7. I golded the dirfting events in GT7 and that was total slog.
Are YOU serious? I bought the game to race, not to go sideways. It's a pointless exercise for those who can't actually drive properly. Keep that rubbish somewhere else. Certainly not going to spend upwards of £500 on a wheel as well.

old man rant over
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Back