Gridiron Gang

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 2 comments
  • 602 views

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
Messages
18,565
United States
Michigan
Messages
CAMAROBOY69
Just wondering if anyone else saw this movie yet? We watched it last night. It has the Rock and he did a pretty good job in this movie. 👍
 
In all seriousness, why do we still get these movies?

Take a group of underachievers or "lost causes" throw them together with an "I can help these kids" attitude (preferably an outsider from the normal authority figures), and produce a movie. Be it Martial Arts, Dancing, Music, Basketball, football, whatever event, and you've got the plot.

Midway through movie, toss in a high point, then a low point (someone gets killed, overdoses, or dies) then the team pulls together and pulls off the miracle.

No, I didn't read the spoiler, I've just seen this plot line before.

No, I'll skip this movie.
 
It's a familiar storyline form the sound of it sure, it's another one thats based on a true story, like Coach Carter and Miracle.
 
Back