grinding

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dodgydave
  • 14 comments
  • 968 views
Messages
145
Messages
Dodgydave1970
Messages
zDPRz
im level 29 grinding to get to big 30 which race givesu the most xp tsking me ages and getting no where done a few of the endurance but no the real long 1s

thanks dave
 
Seasonal Events are good.

If not, Indy 500.
 
Seasonal events if you haven't done them already. Otherwise you'll have to do the longer endurance races. I did them all up to Indy 500 and most of the seasonal events which got me to level 30.
 
Seasonal events if you haven't done them already. Otherwise you'll have to do the longer endurance races. I did them all up to Indy 500 and most of the seasonal events which got me to level 30.

done the seasonal done endurance upto indy 500 done all the rest accept the f1 championship might have to keep doing that finding it really hard lol
cheers for the advise
 
That's odd. After I completed all of the races except the Formula GT, golded most of the seasonal events up to 4, did just the last one of 5 and completed the Indy 500 I was about 10,000XP short of level 30, so just one more of the seasonal events pushed me to 30.
 
That's odd. After I completed all of the races except the Formula GT, golded most of the seasonal events up to 4, did just the last one of 5 and completed the Indy 500 I was about 10,000XP short of level 30, so just one more of the seasonal events pushed me to 30.


U have done the endurance Indy 500 I have upto it maybe that's it as I done all seasonal 5 Inc and golded all the others
 
Come on, Dodgydave, you can do better than that.

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
 
Come on, Dodgydave, you can do better than that.

Moderators really have nothing better to do?

And yes, you can send me a notification or warning or whatever. I won't bother reading it. I just think it's a joke how over moderated a non-essential forum such as one based on games is.
 
Moderators really have nothing better to do?

And yes, you can send me a notification or warning or whatever. I won't bother reading it. I just think it's a joke how over moderated a non-essential forum such as one based on games is.

U have lost me did I do something wrong daan
 
Moderators really have nothing better to do?

And yes, you can send me a notification or warning or whatever. I won't bother reading it. I just think it's a joke how over moderated a non-essential forum such as one based on games is.

This is an international forum where non-English speakers also try to use English. It will make it more difficult for the 'non native speakers' if everyone makes up his own language. Let's all agree to use the same language for communicating with eachother, mmkay?

Also, it's a matter of courtesy. 👍
 
Dodgydave: Yes he is requesting that you stop using "text-speak" and type properly as it specifies in the AUP which you agreed to when signing up to the site.
Also, like a few others have said the Indy500 would be the best at your level I believe.

Orthow: If you don't like the rules why are you here? You agreed to obey them when you joined up. The fact that the mods are ever present is what some of us like out about the site, as it keeps out of the riff-raff.
 
U have lost me did I do something wrong daan

You're using text message words in your sentence, including "U".

The post above beat me to it.
 
I didn't know tbh just replied so when I reply to a post I have to delete the text stuff first
 
I see sorry for being dumb you don't want me to shorten words fine little piccy but if that's the rules
 
Dodgydave: Yes he is requesting that you stop using "text-speak" and type properly as it specifies in the AUP which you agreed to when signing up to the site.
Also, like a few others have said the Indy500 would be the best at your level I believe.

Orthow: If you don't like the rules why are you here? You agreed to obey them when you joined up. The fact that the mods are ever present is what some of us like out about the site, as it keeps out of the riff-raff.

Jimmy it was a honest and I don't take kindly to the sarky comment as in riff raff so unless you have nice things to say please keep it out
 
Back