Grip Bug Thread v2

• Thread starter GT_Alex74
  • 274 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Switzerland
VS & 74 (France)
GT-Alex74
Solved as of 1.11, there's no need to panic anymore ;)

IMPORTANT NOTE : this thread has been recreated following a suggestion from @Famine, as the original discussion drifted towards naming people, unproductive speculation and paranoïa. As such, it is asked you don't mention directly the name or PSN id of anyone you suspect of having the bug in this topic; instead, you should rather contact someone who was involved in the investigations privately so that can be reviewed by people knowing precisely what to look for - I think the best is that you send me a private message here or on PSN (GT-Alex74), so I can either have a look on it or forward it to a competent person. In the meantime, what you can do is send the link to this topic to the person (don't forget to refrain from any accusations, keep it as short and as polite as possible). Also, many thanks to @Tassie_tiger and @kilesa4568 for helping getting this to reach Polyphony Digital.

EDIT : Polyphony Digital has contacted us directly, RA1784 has provided them the bugged save files, so everything is between good hands now.

This thread is there to gather all the informations forum members found on a bug which can potentially have a huge impact on the game in the same place and in an organized way, in a hope Polyphony Digital can use this to identify and solve this issue in the best possible conditions. I will ask you to refrain from posting rants about the game or devs as that won't help in any manner and I'd like this topic to remain as clean as possible to allow further discussion if needed. I myself didn't do much except watching and asking a few questions, credits goes to those who did the research and RA1784 for taking his time to do all the tests.

- What is this bug ?

Basically, it is a bug which seem to change the physics of the game, allowing people who benefit from this lap times around 3 seconds or more faster than what they would achieve in regular conditions. It allows to brake much later and accelerate sooner than normal, while giving superior stability, as if the car was on rails. All the data suggests this bug is binary (there is only a single level of bug) and is only increasing grip, not decreasing it. Please note this isn't a cheat triggered by players themselves, those who are infected by this don't even realize something is wrong with their game.

- How was it discovered ?

Courtesy of some fellow GT Planet members and regular top 10 scorers for years. These guys noticed new people putting up abnormally fast laps above regular world records, so they started watching closely the replays and noticed something was wrong. It was publicly called out by Spurgy on GT Planet (link), and after some exchanges on the bug report thread, RA1784 invited people who showed interest in the investigation into a PSN chat (part 1/part 2/part 3/part 4) to clear things out. RA1784 was asked to perform various tests until we found where it came from.

- What we know :

* it is directly related with the game progress save file (deleting it and not loading it back removes the glitch)
* it is not related to the game settings save file (deleting it doesn't change anything)
* uninstalling and reinstalling GT Sport doesn't remove the glitch
* it is not related to console hardware
* it is not related to a specific controller (DS4 or any wheel)
* it is not related to the temporary files cache
* it is not a tyre swap bug (even on super soft tyres there is still an advantage with the bug)
* tyre deformation is still there
* no tyre screech is heard on bugged laps
* it is not caused by a set of driving assists
* it is not linked with liveries (including custom wheels) or gifted cars
* it is not caused by internet connexion or network issues
* it works both online (lobbies and sport mode) and offline
* it works with all cars
* it might be connected to another bug (driving preferences such as ABS, FFB and transmission always resetting, as well as the view) - If you experience this bug, please contact me by sending a PM here.
* at least 4 different users were spotted driving with this glitch thanks to suspect lap times in the top 10 leaderboard replays, but there might be naturally slower drivers outside of top 10 infected with this bug as well
* it effects lap times by around 3 or 4 seconds per lap
* it is not connected to the debug menu glitch
* it feels very close to how the boost feature ups the handling (details below)

- What we don't know :

* what triggers the bug
* what exactly it does to the physics
* if using a T100 wheel had any effect (most probably not but that wasn't thoroughly tested)
* if an update can corrupt a savefile
* how many people exactly are touched by this

As regular players, I think we did pretty much everything we could do with the tools we have access to and the much appreciated cooperation of RA1784. It is now in the hands of Sony and Polyphony Digital to identify precisely what's wrong in the saves, figure out the technical details and work to solve this issue.

@Spurgy 777 You may want to put your videos and other stuff directly in this thread, I'll edit this post to add them here if necessary.
@RA1784 If you could upload your save file backup there as well, that would be ideal (EDIT : we discussed this and thought it would be better to keep it offline until someone from PD asks for it to prevent any hacking possibility)
@MINKIHL @zzz_pt @Shottah072 @Rick23 GT @kubstar @nissman @Tidgney @Iceman If you have anything to add in there, don't be afraid to do so as well.
@Jordan if you have any way of contacting Kaz or someone at Polyphony Digital directly, the community would appreciate if you pointed them to this thread.

If I missed something or wrote something wrong in there, please correct me, but I think for now that's pretty much all what has been said and done.

EDIT : MINKIHL sent me the pictures comparing his braking points with RA1784's braking points in better quality than what you can see in the PSN chat screenshot, so here they are (and RW stands for soft tyres in German, they're not wet ones). From his own words : "Its the frame where we both hit first time full brake."

dcIbDVD.jpg

ZbjXdat.jpg

Also, here's a post from Spurgy with a few videos showing laps done with the bug :

Some videos for you, including the oldest known example of it happening on the 1st November.

RA vs TRL_AUGH comparison in the Gr3 Porsches at Nurb and RA vs TRL_Furvaros comparison at Interlagos;

Megane at Nurb, fastest worldwide until people started using M4s;

Player vs my lap in the Megane at Bathurst, notice that he has L-Shooter behind him and he beat him fairly easily without much trouble;

Player in Gr4 Megane vs my lap in Gr4 Scirocco (there was an update between the two laps but pretty sure it didn't change much, plus he has a 2.7 second gap to fastest in Americas although quite early in the day). Weird ending to the video as well, doing a race and leading by 6 seconds after 3 laps only to crash into a wall and quit;
https://youtu.be/3wzHv3a4zbc?t=490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB-9RPbR0lQ

And from 1st November we have this;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqHKW47E26c

And here are some useful posts that have been post in the original discussion :

What about TCS value at -1? Is this typical situation for affected accounts? Someone on your PSN conversation metioned that RA's TCS value in Porsche was -1??

We never saw a screenshot though. I think it might have been a misunderstanding as no one else saw that.

I used the same CD on the same PS4 with my 2nd account with no bug. So probably yes CD is ruled out

UPDATE
I did tonight some tests/races with different settings without the bug (bop on/off, lobby/sportmode, different tire types). First feelings compared to driving with the bug:

- It is generally more slippier, most at braking and accelerating.

- The biggest difference was when i raced with hard tires on. So maybe the bug simulate supersoft tires physics.

- Lap times are about 3+ sec slower. But im not yet used to the new "downgraded" physics.

I wouldnt say that this is a tire bug only. Its more a low speed handling advantage bug. I was with bug also on supersofts 2 sec faster. I dont feel much difference on fast track sections like the esses or the harbour chicane on dragon trail.

I lost all credits, miles, cars, days played and sport mode/campaign achievements. I didnt lose DR and SR (still A/S) and all gallery contents/liveries are still there.

Edit: so i have useless 26000km and - that hurts most - useless lifetime behind me.

Bug confirmed in time trials (also offline), daily races and public lobbys. Other race modes havent been tested. We were focused on the location of the bug after we found out that there is no bug on 2nd account.

Yes tire wear existed and i felt less grip after some laps. But a 1.54.9 on Nürburgring GP in lap 4 with tire wear 7x was still possible
(Happend in a sport mode practice lobby with bop on and locked setup)

I've shared some screenshots to Spurgy of Devilz vs L-Shooter at Bathurst, at the point of maximum yaw at the dipper. Bugged cars show tyre deformation as well as non bugged.

UPDATE : new tests brought up something interesting related to the boost feature. Read the quoted posts below, which can be found on page 2.

So I decided to test the effects boost has on the car and work out how exactly it makes you quicker to compare to how cars handle with bugged physics. For this @zzz_pt and @RA1784 helped me out, zzz_pt for actually testing the boost (need a car in front) and RA for comparing the handling with boost and RH tyres and the handling with RSS without boost to the handling of the car when his physics were bugged.

With zzz_pt we were using Gr.4 BoP Meganes at Bathurst with RHs and with RA we had maxed out Gr.3 Porsches at Dragon Trail.

The effects of boost (on weak);
  • Much better traction, can put the throttle down much earlier and your car sort of gets dragged around the corner. (similar to bugged laps)
  • Despite the better exits there was no noticeable gain in straight line speed according to the speedo however even though we were doing the same speed I was still gaining a massive amount on the straights in boost. I calculated that I was actually averaging 149mph on one of the straights in boost when my speedo average was 141mph. (bugged laps don't see any gain in straight line speed even with better exits as mentioned before, just like boost, but bugged laps don't have mysterious time gain even when doing the same speed like with boost)
  • No significant gain under braking reviewing my laps, maybe a slight improvement braking a bit later and slowing to a slower speed but I wouldn't say as noticeable as with the bugged laps. Not sure if @zzz_pt agrees. This could be explained by the actual speed being higher than what the speedo says when under boost, so you're actually approaching the corner faster and braking at a similar point to without boost.
  • No noticeable gain in cornering speed, but we weren't driving as well with boost as without and again this might be explained by the speedo speed being less than actual.
  • And of course a massive improvement on lap time, nearly 10 seconds, which is much more than the time gained with the bug (around 3 seconds).
@RA1784's verdict was that the handling of the Porsche when his game was bugged was close to how it felt whilst boosted and on RH tyres as opposed to when he was driving without boost and on RSS tyres.

So if you were to give a car the handling characteristics only of boost and none of magical time gain stuff, i.e. speedo speed = actual, then the resulting effect could quite possibly make your car handle in a very similar way to as if it was bugged. Giving the driver unrealistic traction, not increasing their straight line speed even with significantly improved exit speeds, and potentially increasing their cornering speed and allowing them to brake later when the speedo is reading the correct speed and they aren't approaching corners faster than usual. As for the resultant lap times, it would obviously be less than 10 seconds without magic time gained down the straights, but it's difficult to know exactly how much handling characteristics alone are worth.

This doesn't really answer many questions but it is interesting to see the similarities between the effects of boost and the bugged physics so could offer some insight into the cause of the extra grip. It still doesn't explain how boost would remotely effect sport mode practice, or why @RA1784's settings reset all the time, but hopefully this might be useful in some way.

EDIT: Forgot to mention we also proved that boost is really bugged anyway in custom lobbies. Not only does it work in practice somehow and not just in races, even after I had switched it off, the first timed lap would have boost if no one had left the pits later than you (zzz_pt joined the track after me and my grip immediately got worse) but even after he had left the lobby and rejoined he still was boosted for his first timed lap.

The gain in straight line speed is not noticeable either on the speedometer during gameplay or during replays. I found out that only when watching from outside of the track (binoculars icon) I could actually see the correct speed you were going. For reference, on that exact point we were both doing around 243/244 kmh (150mph) when we raced the Corvettes and Lambos, but when you did the fastest lap in Practice, you were going at 264 kmh (164 mph). If you see the first part of the video, you can clearly see the speeds you were going are not the same you were seeing in your speedometer, right?

View attachment 706544
(here I'm watching you drive as an observer from the lobby)

Now, when I drive though there, with boost, I only reach 244 km/h - link.

So, it looks like we're doing the same speed if we look at our speedometer while driving in real time and also if we look into the replay. But the car is, in fact, going faster and it's only possible to see the correct speed if watching from the lobby.

I agree with this 100%. We couldn't notice any later braking with boost because we were, despite what the speedometer indicated, going way much faster when we reached a braking zone. Had we only gotten the grip out of the corners and not the top end speed, we could probably brake 50m later.

Last edited:
I think this quote was interesting as well. Posted by someone i cannot name and i am not sure how to quote him cause the topic is closed. He said:

'I can explain plenty about this but on were it works and were it don't because I have tested it everywhere

This grip bug doesn't work on the cup races nor manufacturing series fact'

Especially that last bit about cup and manufacturer races. We suspected it to not work, but not sure it was confirmed yet. @RA1784 didnt test it as far as i know.

What about creating a standardised checklist or questionnaire for people who have had this bug to fill out - to compare against the people who haven't experienced it (who also can also fill it out?). This way, it could potentially highlight something?

ie questions like (these are just examples):

Their region
When did they get their copy of GT Sport
What version was it - Disc or download
What was the first update they did
Controller / wheel
Preferred driving options: driving aids, view etc
Cars affected
Details of race(s) affected

and so forth...

They can be completely anonymous - who it is doesn't really matter in the long run, but by having some kind of standardised checklist it'll be easier to see any similarities / differences...

All the things mentionned in your checklist has already been adressed. Plus, we still have to see the replays, so it's better to have a private chat with them anyway.

@Shottah072 yeah giving his overall attitude, I'm taking this with a grain of salt. I'll be waiting to have someone willing to provide actual data.

I think @RA1784 should load his backup of bugged save state back to his console for more testing. Actually we know nothing about this bug.

Things that need to be tested imo:

- various assist combination
- aftermarket/stock wheels
- driving wheel vs controller
- various game modes, as @Shottah072 mentioned above

All the things mentionned in your checklist has already been adressed. Plus, we still have to see the replays, so it's better to have a private chat with them anyway.

@Shottah072 yeah giving his overall attitude, I'm taking this with a grain of salt. I'll be waiting to have someone willing to provide actual data.
Fair point, probably not the best resource. However it is the only usefull information he gave us and i dont think we have seen effected laps so far in the FIA events. He also mentioned he was roughly a second of FIA qualy times. I think it holds some truth, but maybe wait till we can confirm it.

I think @RA1784 should load his backup of bugged save state back to his console for more testing. Actually we know nothing about this bug.

Things that need to be tested imo:

- various assist combination
- aftermarket/stock wheels
- driving wheel vs controller
- various game modes, as @Shottah072 mentioned above

- Different bugged laps from different people show various combinations of assists. That's why it is mentionned in OP it is not related.
- Same for aftermarket wheels, we've seen some laps with both stock and custom liveries.
- It has also been ruled out the bug was controller dependent.
- FIA races could be tested, but I really don't believe they'll be free from that bug. Besides, I think most of the top drivers put more effort into the FIA races than they do in the dailies (if they ever do more than one of them for several days tbh), so just stating he's one second off the top time in FIA races doesn't strike me as sufficient proof without an actual comparison of laps done with two different accounts.

Right now, one of the priorities is to know if everyone affected also encountered the preferences resetting bug since RA1874 had this in conjunction, but nobody replied to us about that.

All those things mentioned were just purely examples, not definitive questions, try reading posts before dismissing them..

It's not better to keep this private because anyone wanting to check for themselves have no definitive demographics to compare against.

Seeing how the last attempt at gaining info on this turned into a public witch hunt - that's hardly condusive for making recipients of this bug come forward to give details.

So how can anonymous, detailed demographics be worse????????????????????

But, you obviously know best, so you carry on... :rolleyes:

Bye

- FIA races could be tested, but I really don't believe they'll be free from that bug. Besides, I think most of the top drivers put more effort into the FIA races than they do in the dailies (if they ever do more than one of them for several days tbh), so just stating he's one second off the top time in FIA races doesn't strike me as sufficient proof without an actual comparison of laps done with two different accounts.
Yes also a fair point, we need to confirm before we can be sure.

Fair point, probably not the best resource. However it is the only usefull information he gave us and i dont think we have seen effected laps so far in the FIA events. He also mentioned he was roughly a second of FIA qualy times. I think it holds some truth, but maybe wait till we can confirm it.

I would say hold off on this point as I believe there is some affect in these races. I've saved a lap that I want to look at more as I couldn't get close to it (Was earlier in the week), even in a race with slipstream nobody could get close to it. I'm not naming names, and also not on a witch hunt but I'd like to think I know what is possible in terms of times and sectors and it just felt not possible, especially as the apex speeds where way higher than what I could manage (3mph at least on every corner). It could be an amazing lap and I could certainly be wrong but I want to have a closer look at it.

I think it would be good to encourage people to make a second account (doesn't need a psn account or anything) to test themselves for the bug, or to test if they have created a bug.

It's pretty simple: Go to circuit experience and set a time on on of the road courses (I suggest Lago Maggiore or Suzuka, but I am open to other suggestions). Set a time with your regular account. If you cannot, with a decent effort, come close to that time on the new account, then you may indeed have the bug.

I have tested myself using Bathhurst and I can do 2:06's on both accounts. I didn't notice a significant difference in grip.

All those things mentioned were just purely examples, not definitive questions, try reading posts before dismissing them..

I understood that, but that may not be the case of everyone coming accross this topic, since some people seem to hover over large amounts of text quickly, so that's why I reminded that.

It's not better to keep this private because anyone wanting to check for themselves have no definitive demographics to compare against.

Seeing how the last attempt at gaining info on this turned into a public witch hunt - that's hardly condusive for making recipients of this bug come forward to give details.

Better or not, the admins don't want names being associated with the bug on this forum, unless they're coming there on their behalf. So that's how it will be : people contacting us to have their replays reviewed. Then if you really want demographic datas (which IMHO aren't that interesting), we can just ask people with a confirmed bug all of that and report them anonymously.

Again, private conversations are mainly to separate false and genuine concerns. If those people want to contribute here then, they're free to do it but we won't call them out in this thread.

So how can anonymous, detailed demographics be worse????????????????????

Because we have no way to verify anonymous data. Giving how the previous thread turned out, I'd expect people thinking they have the bug while they don't, and people filling the form in the name of someone they suspect because "he overtook me and went away so fast" and that would just mess things up and make people even more paranoïd.

One other question if I may related to previous thread.

Did the few identified so far who have the bug compete in the beta as well. @RA1784 did you ?

Saw your response that you think you might have had it from the start too......

p.s assume ok to discuss with @RA1784 as he's been involved before ?

- Different bugged laps from different people show various combinations of assists. That's why it is mentionned in OP it is not related.
- Same for aftermarket wheels, we've seen some laps with both stock and custom liveries.
- It has also been ruled out the bug was controller dependent.

Right now, one of the priorities is to know if everyone affected also encountered the preferences resetting bug since RA1874 had this in conjunction, but nobody replied to us about that.

So, RA has this bug even when playing on Dual Shock 4 instead of his G29?

Also I'm very curious whether this bug will give one advantage in races with "additiona power" (boost?) feature on? Will it allow to go even faster, or will it nullify bug effect in favor of non bugged users?

Some of those bugged racers replays looking like RedBull X2010 laps, especially second replay on this video:

And overall it looks like "boost" is "on" all the time for affected players.

Last edited:
So, RA has this bug even when playing on Dual Shock 4 instead of his G29?

Also I'm very curious whether this bug will give one advantage in races with "additional power" (boost?) feature on? Will it allow to go even faster, or will it nullify bug effect in favor of non bugged users?

I still suspect SRF because it's a setting that was individual in previous GT titles. If that is true, it would give you the result that is seen in the video. More corner speed, and therefore more exit speed, which leads to more straight line speed.

I still suspect SRF because it's a setting that was individual in previous GT titles. If that is true, it would give you the result that is seen in the video. More corner speed, and therefore more exit speed, which leads to more straight line speed.

More corner speed alone wouldn't explain what we see, no. Plus people with the bug don't maintain their mph advantage that they get out of corners and are usually doing exactly the same by the end of the straight.

IMPORTANT NOTE : this thread has been recreated following a suggestion from @Famine, as the original discussion drifted towards naming people, unproductive speculation and paranoïa. As such, it is asked you don't mention directly the name or PSN id of anyone you suspect of having the bug in this topic; instead, you should rather contact someone who was involved in the investigations privately so that can be reviewed by people knowing precisely what to look for - I think the best is that you send me a private message here or on PSN (GT-Alex74), so I can either have a look on it or forward it to a competent person. In the meantime, what you can do is send the link to this topic to the person (don't forget to refrain from any accusations, keep it as short and as polite as possible). Also, many thanks to @Tassie_tiger and @kilesa4568 for helping getting this to reach Polyphony Digital.

This thread is there to gather all the informations forum members found on a bug which can potentially have a huge impact on the game in the same place and in an organized way, in a hope Polyphony Digital can use this to identify and solve this issue in the best possible conditions. I will ask you to refrain from posting rants about the game or devs as that won't help in any manner and I'd like this topic to remain as clean as possible to allow further discussion if needed. I myself didn't do much except watching and asking a few questions, credits goes to those who did the research and RA1784 for taking his time to do all the tests.

- What is this bug ?

Basically, it is a bug which seem to change the physics of the game, allowing people who benefit from this lap times around 3 seconds or more faster than what they would achieve in regular conditions. It allows to brake much later and accelerate sooner than normal, while giving superior stability, as if the car was on rails. All the data suggests this bug is binary (there is only a single level of bug) and is only increasing grip, not decreasing it. Please note this isn't a cheat triggered by players themselves, those who are infected by this don't even realize something is wrong with their game.

- How was it discovered ?

Courtesy of some fellow GT Planet members and regular top 10 scorers for years. These guys noticed new people putting up abnormally fast laps above regular world records, so they started watching closely the replays and noticed something was wrong. It was publicly called out by Spurgy on GT Planet (link), and after some exchanges on the bug report thread, RA1784 invited people who showed interest in the investigation into a PSN chat (part 1/part 2/part 3/part 4) to clear things out. RA1784 was asked to perform various tests until we found where it came from.

- What we know :

* it is directly related with the game progress save file (deleting it and not loading it back removes the glitch)
* it is not related to the game settings save file (deleting it doesn't change anything)
* uninstalling and reinstalling GT Sport doesn't remove the glitch
* it is not related to console hardware
* it is not related to a specific controller (DS4 or any wheel)
* it is not related to the temporary files cache
* it is not a tyre swap bug (even on super soft tyres there is still an advantage with the bug)
* tyre deformation is still there
* no tyre screech is heard on bugged laps
* it is not caused by a set of driving assists
* it is not linked with liveries (including custom wheels) or gifted cars
* it is not caused by internet connexion or network issues
* it works both online (lobbies and sport mode) and offline
* it works with all cars
* it might be connected to another bug (driving preferences such as ABS, FFB and transmission always resetting, as well as the view) - If you experience this bug, please contact me by sending a PM here.
* at least 4 different users were spotted driving with this glitch thanks to suspect lap times in the top 10 leaderboard replays, but there might be naturally slower drivers outside of top 10 infected with this bug as well
* it effects lap times by around 3 or 4 seconds per lap
* it is not connected to the debug menu glitch

- What we don't know :

* what triggers the bug
* what exactly it does to the physics
* if using a T100 wheel had any effect (most probably not but that wasn't thoroughly tested)
* if an update can corrupt a savefile
* how many people exactly are touched by this

As regular players, I think we did pretty much everything we could do with the tools we have access to and the much appreciated cooperation of RA1784. It is now in the hands of Sony and Polyphony Digital to identify precisely what's wrong in the saves, figure out the technical details and work to solve this issue.

@Spurgy 777 You may want to put your videos and other stuff directly in this thread, I'll edit this post to add them here if necessary.
@RA1784 If you could upload your save file backup there as well, that would be ideal (EDIT : we discussed this and thought it would be better to keep it offline until someone from PD asks for it to prevent any hacking possibility)
@MINKIHL @zzz_pt @Shottah072 @Rick23 GT @kubstar @nissman @Tidgney @Iceman If you have anything to add in there, don't be afraid to do so as well.
@Jordan if you have any way of contacting Kaz or someone at Polyphony Digital directly, the community would appreciate if you pointed them to this thread.

If I missed something or wrote something wrong in there, please correct me, but I think for now that's pretty much all what has been said and done.

EDIT : MINKIHL sent me the pictures comparing his braking points with RA1784's braking points in better quality than what you can see in the PSN chat screenshot, so here they are (and RW stands for soft tyres in German, they're not wet ones). From his own words : "Its the frame where we both hit first time full brake."

dcIbDVD.jpg

ZbjXdat.jpg

Also, here's a post from Spurgy with a few videos showing laps done with the bug :

And here are some useful posts that have been post in the original discussion :

Gentlemen, let's respect the OP's request to keep the driver names off this thread. It tends to invite a fog.

If you wish to explore this bug out of curiosity, which is only natural, may I suggest a separate thread?

In two or three months, I expect something like this to be PD's official response. "An update has been implemented for Gran Turismo Sport.
This update fixes minor issues and the physics of some players . Please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport."

Endless spinning in straight line with RSS tires is this also grip bug?

Is your TCS set on 0?

If you're slowed down enough, especially if you've taken damage or are on a banked section, your tyres may spin endlessly instead of getting grip onto track. If you have your TCS on 0, there's a good chance you won't ever actually get going again without manually babysitting the throttle.

Is your TCS set on 0?

If you're slowed down enough, especially if you've taken damage or are on a banked section, your tyres may spin endlessly instead of getting grip onto track. If you have your TCS on 0, there's a good chance you won't ever actually get going again without manually babysitting the throttle.
Yes tcs is 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back