GRM Series 3 - GT3 (Begins 7/20/16)Open 

• Thread starter BradLTL
  • 178 comments
I have heard of cars being stuck in the pits during endurance races....really frustrating. Too bad it was a major glitch fest.

When I saw you just pitch left into the wall I was like wtf! It wasn't a spot where you would see someone get out of shape. Sucks you had issues.

The race will be re-doed? Why? If it was supposed to be re done again why did we finish the race? I suggest that the race was supposed to be halted from the get go. We crossed the finish all of us clean with the chequered flag. I dont like the ruling of it being re done and not get proper points for this race. In all race series ive joined if it was only because of 1 player then it goes on til the finish. Not unless multiple players or most of the players in the session had the same problems. You just cant say re do without giving proper points on what happened earlier.

Te? Three of the six drivers had glitch issues which were discovered at about 8 minutes remaining in the race. This is why I made the announcement to all that the race would be completed as a practice session and re-run the following week. Don't worry though, I will be sending you all your prize money winnings from this week!

Te? Three of the six drivers had glitch issues which were discovered at about 8 minutes remaining in the race. This is why I made the announcement to all that the race would be completed as a practice session and re-run the following week. Don't worry though, I will be sending you all your prize money winnings from this week!

We aren't in the habit of rerunning races. In fact, this is the first time in 3 PCars series, and 15ish GT6 series.

We aren't in the habit of rerunning races. In fact, this is the first time in 3 PCars series, and 15ish GT6 series.

It was a significant glitch(s) that impacted half the racers, including the leader at the time. The discussion over the mics came to a consensus that rerunning the race would be best. The series is run just for fun. Not fun when a glitch ends your race.

Last edited:
I don't understand why it let everyone pit cleanly aside from me and Bowink. But once Argo left pit it pulled us out with him. If we have another situation where the room host has to sit out maybe a spot on track should be chosen for them to park the car.
This is just a pitch for the future if the situation arises again.
It's a gut wrenching feeling to both driver and host when a race going so well seems to meet its fate this way.
It was bad luck. But this is my pitch for a future solution.

I don't understand why it let everyone pit cleanly aside from me and Bowink. But once Argo left pit it pulled us out with him. If we have another situation where the room host has to sit out maybe a spot on track should be chosen for them to park the car.
This is just a pitch for the future if the situation arises again.
It's a gut wrenching feeling to both driver and host when a race going so well seems to meet its fate this way.
It was bad luck. But this is my pitch for a future solution.

Completely agree.

I apologize guys. I got stuck at work with a difficult situation involving legal entanglements. Couldn't get out.

All good. Me n Chris went and did some randoms. Reminded me how much of a magnet for ****tards I am ^.^ we still did some racing no matter what! Haha

If Monday doesn't work can we start at 9et on wednesday and just run a 20 minute qualifying and the usual 45 minute race?

We haven't really heard from all quarters so it sounds like we need to keep to the regular schedule for the remaining two events of this series. We can certainly have a lively discussion about what the next series should look like, cars, timing, event length, etc.

For this week, room open at 9:45pm ET as usual. Everyone should be pretty well practiced at this track so we should have a good close event.

Are you Argo or Brad planning on hosting a new gt3 series in the future? I don't mind the current time and day we race but if Monday evenings or Friday evenings worked for everyone that would be good to. Maybe start at 830 or 9 ET and follow the similar format. Maybe run real life weather for the track that day as well.

I'm planning on hosting the finale of this series next Wednesday. However, after that I am going to take a break until my life settles into a manageable schedule.

I enjoy racing, I just don't have the time to host right now.

Tuesday, Wednesday, possible Monday are the only days I'm available. :( Work as a cook and weekends are important I n the evening for me to be here.

Hey folks I won't be able to make it for tonight's finale. Thank you Brad for setting this league up, we had some good races. Hope to race with everyone else again soon.

Thanks to Zebulin and Rambo for joining us late in the season I had some good races with you guys.

Congrats Te? you are only beatable if you can't make the race ;) Cheers!

Hey folks I won't be able to make it for tonight's finale. Thank you Brad for setting this league up, we had some good races. Hope to race with everyone else again soon.

Thanks to Zebulin and Rambo for joining us late in the season I had some good races with you guys.

Congrats Te? you are only beatable if you can't make the race ;) Cheers!
Wish I could have been able to do more....great group of racers....I won't be able to make it either tonight...I hope to be in the next season full time...thx brothers \m/

Back