GRM Series 3 - GT3 (Begins 7/20/16)Open 

• Thread starter BradLTL
  • 178 comments
Well poo...I blew that....well my pit crew did....a 1.30 second pit will kill you every time.....haha...should have pitted earlier....live and learn....fun stuff...thx for hosting Brad....I wish db would have participated but all good....had a blast...I learned alittle tonight...what's thevnext track??...thx again brothers \m/
Good race smoke. Thought you had the win but I guess not. Strange start to the race it felt like I wasn't controlling the steering for the first few turns...strange. also why were there only 15 cars? Norm is 16. Anyway next week is Spa.

Sorry Argo for rear ending you like that. I couldn't get get the car to slow down. Hope I didn't affect your race too much. Good battles with Brad and Nathan had me rattled early on and I made dumb mistakes. No focus tonight.
What is your psn?? Didn't think you were there..haha

Good race smoke. Thought you had the win but I guess not. Strange start to the race it felt like I wasn't controlling the steering for the first few turns...strange. also why were there only 15 cars? Norm is 16. Anyway next week is Spa.
Spa....OK cool ...what's your time there?? Been awhile for me....\m/

What is your psn?? Didn't think you were there..haha
ChrisCo1221 is my psn. This wouldn't be the first time no one thought I was there. I am starting to think you guys couldn't actually see me lol. This makes sense because on my screen there were only 15 cars. Weird glitch. On top of that the computer took over my car twice. Next time I see that there is only 15 cars with me on the track I am going to quit and rejoin....maybe that will fix it. At one point I went through an ai car. Lol

ChrisCo1221 is my psn. This wouldn't be the first time no one thought I was there. I am starting to think you guys couldn't actually see me lol. This makes sense because on my screen there were only 15 cars. Weird glitch. On top of that the computer took over my car twice. Next time I see that there is only 15 cars with me on the track I am going to quit and rejoin....maybe that will fix it. At one point I went through an ai car. Lol
Oh...haha....that's weird, never heard of that kind of glitch...then again, it is Pcars

Do u guys have spot left for me to join

I'll get you added.

Te? didn't join, so we were 1 short. You have to declare the bots before you start the room, so I always leave a spot in case someone is running late.

Really wish I would have known about this series from start....could have potentially been involved in a great points battle .....you guys starting anything for Accetta Corsa or NASCAR....I would be interested in both. Have a great weekend brothers \m/

Brad I am curious about the replay. I bet it won't show me there. I finished dead last.

You are in the replay, and we raced each other during the opening laps. I actually felt bad, I knew I was on a different strategy to everyone (I did not pit) and you were running a faster pace but you kept picking terrible spots to try and make a pass. A couple times I tried to let you by, I guess at the same time you were pressing hard because it often seemed that you would get by and then lose the rear of your car and I would go by again.

My strategy would have made for an interesting outcome had the driver not let me down. Carrying the extra fuel and running hard tires I was only about a second off everyone's lap times. I figured 24-25 laps for the race. The pit stop delta is about 45 seconds (unless you're Smkn, then double that), so I should have come out with a 20 second lead with 10-12 laps remaining in the race. But.....

That all came undone when I half spun the car and took a header into the rail. It seemed like a light hit, but I had suspension and aero damage. The combination cost me 3-5 seconds a lap for the rest of the race. Even still, I was able to get ahead of Argo (finished 2nd) for a lap.

Side note: you'll be getting a friend request from Argo. I have some personal things coming up and he may have to host an event or two.

You are in the replay, and we raced each other during the opening laps. I actually felt bad, I knew I was on a different strategy to everyone (I did not pit) and you were running a faster pace but you kept picking terrible spots to try and make a pass. A couple times I tried to let you by, I guess at the same time you were pressing hard because it often seemed that you would get by and then lose the rear of your car and I would go by again.

My strategy would have made for an interesting outcome had the driver not let me down. Carrying the extra fuel and running hard tires I was only about a second off everyone's lap times. I figured 24-25 laps for the race. The pit stop delta is about 45 seconds (unless you're Smkn, then double that), so I should have come out with a 20 second lead with 10-12 laps remaining in the race. But.....

That all came undone when I half spun the car and took a header into the rail. It seemed like a light hit, but I had suspension and aero damage. The combination cost me 3-5 seconds a lap for the rest of the race. Even still, I was able to get ahead of Argo (finished 2nd) for a lap.
Yea man, not sure why my pit took so long but definitely cost me the win....on to spa....\m/

Did you have damage? You can turn on/off damage repair on the pit stop. They might have been repairing something.
Must have, I spun right before I pitted trying to get every little bit out of tires...lightly hit wall so must have....live and learn....you starting anything with Assetto or NASCAR??

I know we had a few battles. I wanted to apologize for a few dive bomb maneuvers early in the race. I was a little too aggressive considering it was early on. This was one of my worst races and I will practice patience in Spa. :)

Guys; As Brad said, he is out this week. I will host Spa. I will open the room and practice about 15 minutes early (just to make sure I get the room set right) Extra practice time won't hurt. If you aren't on my friend list or you haven't received one from me you can send me a request at PSN ID: Argo_JM2.

Newbees are welcome and I will leave a couple of slots. Just friend request me.

See everyone on Wednesday.

Ohhh that's who added me. Will accept when I get on for practice. Sorry about that. Thought it was a random add from someone on ESO

Good racing earlier guys. :)

I wont be able to race next week again due to work goodluck to all participating next week.

Cheers :)

I may not be able to make it next week either....I will let you guys know for sure as we get closer to Wednesday. Sucks cuz I love Road America.

On another note brutal race for me again last night. Got pitched around into the wall by crazy AI going through Les Combes which damaged my car badly. Lost a lot of time getting around the track and in the pits. Made a few errors of my own and the rest is history.

Good race te, Argo and Zebulin.

Glad everything went well.

I'm going on about 7 hours sleep since Sunday morning, hopefully things settle down soon and I will only miss this race.

Latest Posts

Back