2887525237_e8ece2afe2_o.jpg

xxdfr.jpg

2611714140_fe724e6617_o-1.jpg

2611714160_0eb27c0dbd_o.jpg

2554944848_0ed2ea83f6_o.jpg

IMG001l6.jpg

zsky.jpg

Last edited:
These are some sexy pics. 👍 i'm a big fan of "cars in motion" where the shot looks slightly blurry and stuff. Do you have any pics of in-race shots? I like those, too.

I bet you owned him with your S2000.:D Those are some great angles in the first post, particularly the 2nd pic. And where was the 5th one shot?

I liked that Honda set a lot. :D:tup: Maybe a word of advice though, try to save the photos in high quality and brighten up the shots by increasing the exposure to ~0.5 or until you get good enough light into the photo.

Thanks for all the tips guys. I saved some pics at 4000 and brightend some new pics. I can do the motion blur without any problems but I cannot do the radial blur for the wheels. I have a older version of arcsoft, does anybody know if it does have the tools to do a radial blur or if its under a different name?

Last edited:
i did the motion blur for the background for this one. For the wheels i had to get from a second shot that i took and copy and paste them on this one.
m33.jpg

m3.jpg

Nice shots of the MG and flying cones :D In fact, good choice on the MG, people seem to very, very rarely do photomode pics of that one 👍

the latest pic reminds me of that PINKS drag racing show for some reason, and one of my very old updates, though with a different car

grncivic03, you've got a very nice gallery here 👍 Your photos are excellent, too :).. Keep up the good work ;).. I can't await the next update :dopey:..

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

Thanks guys!!

i was trying to make it fade out but i dont think that was the end result.
Any tips that could help me out?
a2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, grncivic03, I like the Impreza very much.. The car fits to the background perfectly 👍..

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

Back