grncivic03 photo gallery: Sparkle Sparkle Land Rover

  • Thread starter Thread starter grncivic03
  • 104 comments
  • 8,856 views
thanks for the compliment guys :)


 
Last edited:
Yeah, that Cuda is just sweet!

Especially with the nice purple color you used.

My favorites were the drifting RS4 and the Bimmer at the 'Ring.
 
I hope you guys like them:sly:







This is the final one and I was very pleased on how this one came out :)

 
I like the last shot.
 
first shot is stunning, very nice update.
 
All three of them are actually great. The combination of the Tommy Kaira with the black and white lines, and the Lotus Elise with the cobblestone road of Opera Paris just make for wonderful photos 👍
 
Nice job man, that first one is fantastic. 👍
 
All three look fabulous, I love the first the most though.
 
very original! i love them all! specially the first one. you got a good eye i must say. you should learn or do (if you already know) a wheel transplant from phototravel to photomode/drive one day. it would look so wicked with these shots.
 
:applause: Very nice shots.. I like all three.. All of them are nice and clean and I like the rims you've chosen for the ZZII.. The combination is great! Well done :)
 
Thanks for all the compliments guys I really appreciate them:)

very original! i love them all! specially the first one. you got a good eye i must say. you should learn or do (if you already know) a wheel transplant from phototravel to photomode/drive one day. it would look so wicked with these shots.

This sounds like a great idea, ive seen people talk about it in the competitions. Is it hard to do? and is their a tutorial on it?
 
love the Elise shots:tup:
 
hey guys, I wanted to get some help with this pic. since this is my last week of school:lol: and will have some time before I start my new job i figured I would try something new.

This is a preview of the shot I want to edit:dunce:.

My goal is make it look like a villans car in a movie scene. I dont know if I should make it into a night shot or just keep it dark.

I already transplanted the wheels on it.

What do you guys suggest?
A3_T.jpg
 
I'd suggest to make it brighter + more contrast and make the background B&W.. Or you can make a night/ rain shot out of it 👍
 
I hope this uploaded ok, I uploaded it on a different pc and the pic seemed dark on it

 
Holy crap! Nice job. You have developed in a short time bro. 👍 Keep it up! Just don't forget to blur the ugly windshield a bit, and adjust out those greens, adjust in blues to get the sky reflection.
 
Thanks, I will remember to adjust the colors on my next one 👍
 
hey guys, I wanted to get some help with this pic. since this is my last week of school:lol: and will have some time before I start my new job i figured I would try something new.

This is a preview of the shot I want to edit:dunce:.

My goal is make it look like a villans car in a movie scene. I dont know if I should make it into a night shot or just keep it dark.

I already transplanted the wheels on it.

What do you guys suggest?
A3_T.jpg

good effort on the wheels, except the exposures dont match. you should make a layer in ps, and adjust the exposure in the exposure filter until it matches the wheels, then take the eraser tool, with a soft brush and about 30-20ish opacity, and applly it on both wheels until they match the entire frame. coz once you adjust the exposure, the wheels will always be brighter because of their higher exposure. always keep track of exposure levels when you plan on stitching two or more photos together, to save on post productoon time 👍

as for the villain look, i would play with the light filter and make it slightly backlit, with the projector beam slightly on:D But that's just me. goodluck
 
its not the best it could be but I like how it came out.

 
its not the best it could be but I like how it came out.


I would have messed with the nature a good bit less. Otherwise, it's nice.
 
The Amuse colors came quite bright,which is a good thing because you see the details better,good work,keep it up!
 
interesting. i dont understand the blur of the background. doesn't really match the perspective of the car, but the exposure is good. brings out the colours of the car.
 
I know i did not do very good quality work :crazy: and it could have been better. I was just trying new things and tried to make some banners:scared: lol.

click for full size:












💡 not really lol
​
 
Pretty good man. Yes, you could work on quality, and the RSX shot looks weird, but I like them. The two S2000s are my favorites.
 
They aren't best quality, but still awesome, especially the Amuse GT S2000 👍
 
Back