grncivic03 photo gallery: Sparkle Sparkle Land Rover

• Thread starter grncivic03
  • 104 comments
Yeah, that Cuda is just sweet!

Especially with the nice purple color you used.

My favorites were the drifting RS4 and the Bimmer at the 'Ring.

All three of them are actually great. The combination of the Tommy Kaira with the black and white lines, and the Lotus Elise with the cobblestone road of Opera Paris just make for wonderful photos 👍

very original! i love them all! specially the first one. you got a good eye i must say. you should learn or do (if you already know) a wheel transplant from phototravel to photomode/drive one day. it would look so wicked with these shots.

:applause: Very nice shots.. I like all three.. All of them are nice and clean and I like the rims you've chosen for the ZZII.. The combination is great! Well done :)

Thanks for all the compliments guys I really appreciate them:)

very original! i love them all! specially the first one. you got a good eye i must say. you should learn or do (if you already know) a wheel transplant from phototravel to photomode/drive one day. it would look so wicked with these shots.

This sounds like a great idea, ive seen people talk about it in the competitions. Is it hard to do? and is their a tutorial on it?

hey guys, I wanted to get some help with this pic. since this is my last week of school:lol: and will have some time before I start my new job i figured I would try something new.

This is a preview of the shot I want to edit:dunce:.

My goal is make it look like a villans car in a movie scene. I dont know if I should make it into a night shot or just keep it dark.

I already transplanted the wheels on it.

What do you guys suggest?
A3_T.jpg

I'd suggest to make it brighter + more contrast and make the background B&W.. Or you can make a night/ rain shot out of it 👍

Holy crap! Nice job. You have developed in a short time bro. 👍 Keep it up! Just don't forget to blur the ugly windshield a bit, and adjust out those greens, adjust in blues to get the sky reflection.

hey guys, I wanted to get some help with this pic. since this is my last week of school:lol: and will have some time before I start my new job i figured I would try something new.

This is a preview of the shot I want to edit:dunce:.

My goal is make it look like a villans car in a movie scene. I dont know if I should make it into a night shot or just keep it dark.

I already transplanted the wheels on it.

What do you guys suggest?
A3_T.jpg

good effort on the wheels, except the exposures dont match. you should make a layer in ps, and adjust the exposure in the exposure filter until it matches the wheels, then take the eraser tool, with a soft brush and about 30-20ish opacity, and applly it on both wheels until they match the entire frame. coz once you adjust the exposure, the wheels will always be brighter because of their higher exposure. always keep track of exposure levels when you plan on stitching two or more photos together, to save on post productoon time 👍

as for the villain look, i would play with the light filter and make it slightly backlit, with the projector beam slightly on:D But that's just me. goodluck

The Amuse colors came quite bright,which is a good thing because you see the details better,good work,keep it up!

interesting. i dont understand the blur of the background. doesn't really match the perspective of the car, but the exposure is good. brings out the colours of the car.

I know i did not do very good quality work :crazy: and it could have been better. I was just trying new things and tried to make some banners:scared: lol.

click for full size:

💡 not really lol

Back