grncivic03 photo gallery: Sparkle Sparkle Land Rover

  • Thread starter Thread starter grncivic03
  • 104 comments
  • 8,854 views
I think I know what you mean by fade out. Give me a few minutes to attempt.
Edit: Do you mean like this??

 
Last edited:
i see what you mean now. something like a graduated light/filter sort of thing.

anyways the last update looks great. i love the composition and the wide angle of the shot, with the motion blur. great use of lights as well, specially with the reflection of the second shot.
 
tt1.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb245/grncivic03/tt.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think I know what you mean by fade out. Give me a few minutes to attempt.
Edit: Do you mean like this??

yeah, this one has alot more black so it fades futher into the picture.
great shot btw
 
VERY nice shots, i definitely like your style!
lookin forward to the next bunch...
 
both are looking good. i really like the mercedes shot.
 
The AMG shot is very nice:tup:
 
Both last shots are looking good, but I especially like the AMG shot 👍 Well done!
 
I love the last shot. Great subject and location. Keep it up!
 
:drool: grncivic03, this is one of your best updates so far.. I mean: The car looks very clean and the rims are just shining :) Drifiting the car is even better 👍
 
RS4 ftw.... by the way, love the pic:tup:
 
Very nice gallery man! 👍 There is improvement in your pictures, I can see that from the first page to now.

The RS4 shot is fantastic, it has a great sense of speed and action, and the reflections are very good. 👍

I also like the Spoon update, it has some good angles and shots. 👍

The last M3 with the green wheels takes a bit of getting used to, but i like it, it satansa out from the crowd. 👍

Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:
 
^^ thanks mate. yeah I still need tons of practice before getting near as good as swiss and bram. They make it look so easy, lol

Im just wainting until I have enough money to buy photoshop and hopefully my pics will improve :sly:.
 
i like the m3 shot, except for the green rims, but thats just my taste,... but what happend to the top of the lampost?

aside from these, the shot is really good!
 
Lol I forgot to save it when I colored in the top of the light post.
 
Very clean cars, grncivic03, the Honda looks awesome, but I prefer the second shot as it's showing a really rare car and in such a nice colour 👍 Keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming :)
 
I think its about time you remove the noob bit from the thread title, these are very good. Keep it up.
 
I think its about time you remove the noob bit from the thread title, these are very good. Keep it up.

Yes, that's true.. It's really time you remove it and it would be great if you would include information about every update in the thread title 👍
 
thanks for the info guys. I updated the title and will continue to do it :).

On the solstice I removed the fog lights, imo they did not look right.
 
These are awesme shots, I really like TF ones, I thought I was the only one who ever took photos f that!

Favourite is definitely the M3 CSL, night shots always look stunning iuf done properly. You';ve got talent.

Feel free to check out my gallery!
 
wow, awesome, looks so tuned.... and low! very Nice!
 
You took a picture of one of my favourite cars :) It's very very clean and it's a little bit warm, too.. The whole thing is very sharp (the seats, too 👍).. And I also like the black hood and the reflections on it ;) Well done, mate :cheers:
 
Back