grncivic03 photo gallery: Sparkle Sparkle Land Rover

• Thread starter grncivic03
  • 104 comments
Nice integra man. did you use an overlay layer or something? Kinda looks like it. Just make sure the noise is the absolute last thing you apply to the photo, otherwise it can start to look oversharpened and start to mess with any cleaning you did to the subject. I like the tone of the shot and it kind of looks like vector art. 👍

That's a :censored:ING awesome shot, man :drool: 👍

Thanks, I always look foward to your comments S-Line Audi Fan :)

Nice integra man. did you use an overlay layer or something? Kinda looks like it. Just make sure the noise is the absolute last thing you apply to the photo, otherwise it can start to look oversharpened and start to mess with any cleaning you did to the subject. I like the tone of the shot and it kind of looks like vector art. 👍

I think i did use multiple layers, I cant remember at the moment lol. Thanks for the tips as always 👍

I love your steady improvement! there is a clear upwards curve to your quality from the beginning of this page to the bottom of it. and that's a good thing. I hit my plateau a long time ago.

I particularly like the Amuse and the S600. and the S600 is tops in that category for me. looks great!

I love your steady improvement! there is a clear upwards curve to your quality from the beginning of this page to the bottom of it. and that's a good thing. I hit my plateau a long time ago.

I particularly like the Amuse and the S600. and the S600 is tops in that category for me. looks great!

Thanks for the compliments. I dont think you hit your plateau it just time to reinvent and be creative while having fun :)

the vintage honda is an awesome shot! so sharp and well exposed, without blowing the background and the skies. looks like bob took the picture himself ? i dont see him in the picture. good job !!

I thought after graduation there would be more free time to edit some pics. man was I wrong. anyways here is one I did before I started working.

Last edited:
Good stuff man! Nice to see you trying off the wall stuff sometimes. I love doing that and it keeps me coming back to this game.

Back