[GRO] 2016 Global GT Championship - Race next Friday!Open 

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 106 comments
Oh :( before I DC'd mine was 1:51.654
How many laps did you do before you got DC?

Actually, this was the first time that the race ended with a Yellow Flag in GGTC history! :lol:

Anyways, this was a close racing, despite of less competitors than the last edition.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to do more GGTC races in the season, as I'm commited for the full season. 👍

How many laps did you do before you got DC?

Actually, this was the first time that the race ended with a Yellow Flag in GGTC history! :lol:

Anyways, this was a close racing, despite of less competitors than the last edition.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to do more GGTC races in the season, as I'm commited for the full season. 👍
I can't remember, I DC'd around the 30 minute mark, so it should be about 18-20 laps.

I can't remember, I DC'd around the 30 minute mark, so it should be about 18-20 laps.
And there was also the first Disqualification ever in GGTC history.

David Pawlik had excessive lagging which made everybody to sustain damage. Therefore, he has been excluded from the race results.

@SVPSkins @Tzanetos - To avoid penalties, please inform me or @MonGnoM if you can attend the Round 1, which is February 6th, 2 days before GRC Round 2. 👍

Thanks Harsk looking good Saturday is great nothing on tv lol yes put my name down number 41 can I just pick a car frim list ?? Thanks Max.

Thanks Harsk looking good Saturday is great nothing on tv lol yes put my name down number 41 can I just pick a car frim list ?? Thanks Max.
Here on GGTC yes.

But for GRC, you may pick any car, Max. 👍

Back