[GRO] 2016 Global GT Championship - Race next Friday!Open 

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 106 comments
I have a problem.

I have already 8 clubs and since I cannot join a 9th one, I always have to exit a club, get in this, vice versa.

Due to the huge connection and disconnection problems on the side of PlayStation Network, the race of Round 1 - Twin Ring Motegi has been postponed to the 20th February 2016 at 8PM UTC.
-CEOs of the GRO:
Alexander Heinen
Pedro Apas Harsk

Last edited:
Due to the huge connection and disconnection problems on the side of PlayStation Network, the race of Round 1 - Twin Ring Motegi has been postponed to the 21st February 2016 at 8PM UTC.
-CEOs of the GRO:
Alexander Heinen
Pedro Apas Harsk
If you have any question or any doubt about this announcement, please send us a PM in GTPlanet Conversation Facility. 👍

Why all "GRO" championships are looking abandon, we don't have standing results from round 1 until we finish round 3, even the titles of the championships are old.

Why all "GRO" championships are looking abandon, we don't have standing results from round 1 until we finish round 3, even the titles of the championships are old.
Is because @MonGnoM is very busy with nursery work and he doesn't usually go to GTPlanet.

Here's the following situations:
GRO Chaparral Trophy is scheduled to start in the same day as GRC American Rally;
GRO Monoposto Trophy cannot start because it doesn't have enough drivers;
And the same applies for the RBX League.

GGTC Round 2 starts tommorrow.

And the GRC thread is still active, as we're almost finishing the GRC Round 3.

Put me in as a reserve for now. A lot of private appointments have shifted into Saturday. I will still participate in the GRC, cause it can be done within a week.

May the Servers be with you. Good luck everyone 👍

Put me in as a reserve for now. A lot of private appointments have shifted into Saturday. I will still participate in the GRC, cause it can be done within a week.

May the Servers be with you. Good luck everyone 👍
Thanks Erhart and good luck for your appointements. 👍

Qualifying.JPG
Race.JPG
Overall.JPG
Overall Championship.JPG
Overall Qualifier.JPG
Overall Racer.JPG
AFP.JPG
PRH.JPG

Name: Luke Mitchell

Nationality: England

Car: Mercedes Benz C 63 AMG

Racing Number: 39

Team Name: MMRacing

Driver Classification: Pro-Am

After some testing between the Esprit and the C 63 it eventually came to a battle on Brands Hatch. The C 63 cleared the Esprit by 0.7 seconds.

Name: Luke Mitchell

Nationality: England

Car: Mercedes Benz C 63 AMG

Racing Number: 39

Team Name: MMRacing

Driver Classification: Pro-Am

After some testing between the Esprit and the C 63 it eventually came to a battle on Brands Hatch. The C 63 cleared the Esprit by 0.7 seconds.
Everything is approved, except the number. #39 is taken by Alexander Erhart. You may take the #93 for GGTC anyway. 👍

Back