Group C Challenge - 300KM of Monza - Finished

• Thread starter Drex124
  • 212 comments
I wanted to run this desperately, group C isn't favourite, but I have committed to Adam's race and need to spend family time. So I have to decline. And @Sven Jurgens took my race number :)

Ha, I was born in '74 hence the number. 2 long races would be a bit much during the day. It's on Sunday afternoon for me so I might have to hide downstairs to be able to concentrate. Although usually my kids are vegetating behind their screens in the warm afternoon.

No one's taken a Porsche yet if you want it, I count down but I guess it could be a bit clearer.

Alright I’m not sure now, I have the livery P made for the Porsche already, though I wouldn’t mind trying the Nissan, but then I need a livery. Is it ok if I get back to you in a day or 2? For now keep my Nissan choice please.

Snow? There ain't no such thing! It's a Government induced mass hallucination. I blame broccoli......
I must eat too much broccoli then. I know you don't get any snow where you are, but I lived in the southern alps for a few years and we had a light dusting nearly every winter.

@Sven Jurgens They've had some this week up on the high bits, but it's not like Canada. You have to choose the rural mountain lifestyle or you (almost) never see it here. Even then it's only the south east corner of the country.

Alright I’m not sure now, I have the livery P made for the Porsche already, though I wouldn’t mind trying the Nissan, but then I need a livery. Is it ok if I get back to you in a day or 2? For now keep my Nissan choice please.

I have a Nissan Livery already made up from the last race, it’s #420, you’re welcome to use it. :cheers:

11D99295-2AF9-4A39-89E2-E966C31E935F.jpeg

Count me in, please. I'd prefer to run a Porsche (of course!). But I am open to the Sauber as a second choice and Jag as third option.

GTP name - KosmoKazi
PSN name - KosmoKazi
Race number - 2, 3, 13, 23 if available in that order of preference
Car - Porsche if available, Sauber, Jag alternates

If the grid is already full, please enter as an alternate! Thanks.

Done. I believe I'm all caught up now.

Not quite. check car availability. says there are 3/4 Nissan, should be 2/4 (Dudetuna and Vulcan Spirit) :dopey:. I'm guessing you arn't counting reserves, because Pigems's Porsche would also change the Porsches available to 1.

Not quite. check car availability. says there are 3/4 Nissan, should be 2/4 (Dudetuna and Vulcan Spirit) :dopey:. I'm guessing you arn't counting reserves, because Pigems's Porsche would also change the Porsches available to 1.
You're right, I missed that. And yeah I'm not counting reserves, as it's usually a word for can't show up but I'm interested, and folks that are "confirmed" get priority regardless.

Back