GrumpEone GT4 Gallery - VANDENAL Neon SRT4 [Updated Mar 28](12 New)

• Thread starter GrumpEone
  • 206 comments
United States
Rochester, MI
GrumpEone

GGT4G3.jpg

Welcome to GrumpEone Gallery!!

Tell me what you think, all Comments, Suggestions, and Requests are welcome, and preferred!!

Also Check-Out this other Fine Gallery:

Click to Check-Out Swiss Legend's Gallery

Last edited:
Update I - Hybrid Ram 1500 - V12 2088 HP

Super Supra RZ

Audi 4WD (50/50) Drift
(Not a Hybrid)

More Audi In Race Shots

[URL="http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/GrumpEone/GT4 PM/ALM06.jpg"]

[/URL]

Chevelle Dragster

Unorthodox Rally I
More to come...

Double 'Vette Vision
(Not Hybrid)

787B in the Snow

New Beetle Beast

2001 Ford Ka - 990 HP
Formula Killer

'63 Corvette Sting Ray Coupe (C2)

Nike One 2022
Personal Fastest Top Speed 1,672.80 mph
(over Mach-2)

PMC Tournament Round 2 : Outtakes (Supra)
All shots conform to the tournament rules.

'98/'49 3000BGT Quick Hybrid

Unedited SLR Burnout

More Burnouts

Drifting Model T

Aerial Shots

Aerial Shots II

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX Sti Version II (GC) '95
(Completely Stock, for Top Gear Comapro Thread)

2003 Nissan 350Z Roadster (Z33)
Formula Killer Z

Last edited:

Photomode Competitions Wins

Un-Edited #82
Theme: Burnout

Drift Competition #64 (2.0)
Theme: Rally Drift

Un-Edited #62
Theme: Concept Cars

PMC #186
Theme: Vintage Homologation Cars

PMC #185
Theme: Two of a Kind

CCCL #98 (PMC)
Theme: Toyota Supra 2.5GT Turbo R '90 @ Beginners' Course

Drift Competition #61 (PMC)
Theme: Night Drift

Drift Competition #60 (PMC)
Theme: Abstract Drift

Submitted Entry <---------------------+-----------> Adjusted upon suggestion

Un-Edited Competition #55
Theme: Production cars racing

Drift Competition #28 (PMC)
Theme: Evo Drift

More to come... Hopefully...

Last edited:
Shoot I just linked your sites :ouch:

Sorry, but I was actually asked nicely (by a mod) to combine it into one gallery, but I had to do a lot of copy & pasting. And change my Signature too... Now I'm probably going to spend all day, tweaking the gallery.

Thats too bad man, although having all shots in one thread but different posts will probably suffice. It looks good tho! One thing is missing though. A link to my gallery ! hehe

Thats too bad man, although having all shots in one thread but different posts will probably suffice. It looks good tho! One thing is missing though. A link to my gallery ! hehe

Don't you have one at the bottom of your post? lol No problem, You have some good Shots, I'll put a link up, if you do the same!! --EDIT: All Linked Up..

It's probably worth mentioning: You're probably better off not adding shots to a single post in this thread, because there is an image limit to each individual post, and you will hit it. My gallery was originally a first-post-contains-images type too, but well before the month mark I had to turn it into what it now is. It's easy to keep organized with a good first post, though.

Anyways, I like the i wheels on the GTO; they're not sporty in the least, but it makes for a very interesting look. Favourite shot is the RX-7's blinding lights, if it would've been angled up a bit more for more sky, I'd like it even more. A few tips: The first Rangey shot is moving in the right direction, try backing away from the cars a bit more to make the shots more interesting. Second, bump the shutter speed down a bit to get some more motion in shots. Paper rims are a problem in GT, so it's either that option, or some Photoshop manipulation.

Good start!

It's probably worth mentioning: You're probably better off not adding shots to a single post in this thread, because there is an image limit to each individual post, and you will hit it. My gallery was originally a first-post-contains-images type too, but well before the month mark I had to turn it into what it now is. It's easy to keep organized with a good first post, though.

Do you know off-hand what the image limit is??

Anyways, I like the i wheels on the GTO; they're not sporty in the least, but it makes for a very interesting look. Favourite shot is the RX-7's blinding lights, if it would've been angled up a bit more for more sky, I'd like it even more. A few tips: The first Rangey shot is moving in the right direction, try backing away from the cars a bit more to make the shots more interesting. Second, bump the shutter speed down a bit to get some more motion in shots. Paper rims are a problem in GT, so it's either that option, or some Photoshop manipulation.

Good start!

Actually the GTO is a Charger, But I thought those rims looked good, with that color/ style of car. That RX-7 Shot came out well, only if that competition was [2.0]. Oh you noticed that my second Rover Shot was backwards, I did it for the Backgrounds.

Thanks for the Comments/ tips.

Do you know off-hand what the image limit is??

Actually the GTO is a Charger, But I thought those rims looked good, with that color/ style of car. That RX-7 Shot came out well, only if that competition was [2.0]. Oh you noticed that my second Rover Shot was backwards, I did it for the Backgrounds.

Thanks for the Comments/ tips.

I would assume it's somewhere south of 100. Looking through my gallery's history, I hit it somewhere between 89 and 104.

I meant the Mitsu, so perhaps I should've said 3000GT. I'm confused about what you meant about 2.0 to the RX-7 shot. About the "right direction" comment, I meant that in reference to the Rangey shot being the right direction stylistically for a more interesting gallery. Shots that have a car just fitting in between the borders doesn't leave a lot of room to show other interesting aspects of the shot, so the fact I can see the Rangey's surroundings make it's location/attitude that much more interesting.

I would assume it's somewhere south of 100. Looking through my gallery's history, I hit it somewhere between 89 and 104.

I meant the Mitsu, so perhaps I should've said 3000GT. I'm confused about what you meant about 2.0 to the RX-7 shot. About the "right direction" comment, I meant that in reference to the Rangey shot being the right direction stylistically for a more interesting gallery. Shots that have a car just fitting in between the borders doesn't leave a lot of room to show other interesting aspects of the shot, so the fact I can see the Rangey's surroundings make it's location/attitude that much more interesting.

Oh yeah my Drift Car, the 3000GT took forever to find the right rims, I think the rims are on a Mitsu, Concept. I thought you had noticed me drifting the wrong way, against the grain of the next turn (If I remember correctly), not 100% sure but after 15 Laps of bad drifts they all kinda run together.

>>RedHawk, Thanks for linking me...

redhawkavatartb6.jpg

Cool numbering idea - makes for EZ reference and spacing. I like the new additions especially #21. I shud update soon as well.

Thanks for the above MAN - really appreciate it!

Cool numbering idea - makes for EZ reference and spacing. I like the new additions especially #21. I shud update soon as well.

Thanks for the above MAN - really appreciate it!

Hey the numbering idea I got from your gallery. Post 3 #21, was tough to get, but it was for a competition, so I guess it's okay.

Glad you like the avatar, that background was the first skyscape I ever rendered, completely digitally created.

btw- I've been waiting for your gallery updates... you take good pictures

Interesting, to say the least. Some of the pictures need the brightness turned up a tad bit (unless you're going for an ominous effect) and your monogram (signature) is kinda distracting. But otherwise quite good. And how do you have the time to take so many pictures. Geez. I gotta count how many you have...

54 pictures. Thank god for USB drives.

Interesting, to say the least. Some of the pictures need the brightness turned up a tad bit (unless you're going for an ominous effect) and your monogram (signature) is kinda distracting. But otherwise quite good. And how do you have the time to take so many pictures. Geez. I gotta count how many you have...

54 pictures. Thank god for USB drives.

Yeah, my early shots are all way too dark, I've gotten a little better at getting the shot I want now. 54 ain't nothing, check-out some of the other galleries, some have near 200 or more. I have a lot of time on my hands, when I'm not looking for work, I'm racing and entering competitions. The Sig must stay, but you right, I should probably lighten it up a little.

Thanks for your comments!

Yeah, my early shots are all way too dark, I've gotten a little better at getting the shot I want now. 54 ain't nothing, check-out some of the other galleries, some have near 200 or more. I have a lot of time on my hands, when I'm not looking for work, I'm racing and entering competitions. The Sig must stay, but you right, I should probably lighten it up a little.

Thanks for you comments!

*your

Just being a picky little spell checker.

*your

Just being a picky little spell checker.

Thanks for YOUR Comments! lol
I do that all the time, sorry for any confusion...lol
Your just trying to get 100 posts, aren't you...lol
(fyi- thats how many posts one needs to be able to use a custom avatar)

The Audi shots in the misc. are good 👍
And the banner/billboard in the Bentley shot is clever. It's a fairly used idea to sweep the name of the car into the picture but that one really fits there and doesn't look out of place. The merc is also funny in a good way. Made me think it had pulled over for a refill.

The Audi shots in the misc. are good 👍
And the banner/billboard in the Bentley shot is clever. It's a fairly used idea to sweep the name of the car into the picture but that one really fits there and doesn't look out of place. The merc is also funny in a good way. Made me think it had pulled over for a refill.

I was thinking of Animating that sign. Just simple color changes on the merc, I was just playing with PS and thats what I came up with.

Thanks for your Comments!

Hey the numbering idea I got from your gallery. Post 3 #21, was tough to get, but it was for a competition, so I guess it's okay.

Glad you like the avatar, that background was the first skyscape I ever rendered, completely digitally created.

btw- I've been waiting for your gallery updates... you take good pictures

I just spotted your M5 shot - funny we had the same idea!
I shot it 2 days ago - but toooo late for entry / like I said i goda start GT4 all OVER! But HEY it's gooooooood!

Anyway YOU made things change and kept GT4 in the running in 2008!

PM asap as I'll be going to Thailand soon ------ dono access there!

Ya forgot to thank you for AVATAR:

q102ra2.jpg

She Loves IT!

Dude...you drifted...A...Land Rover! :nervous::scared:

Man, I drift everything!! Next project, trying to drift a FF, is it possible?? (probably not, maybe in reverse, though no RWD=no drift)

Yo GrumpE, 24 and 27 in the misc section are hot. good job man. And the TVR drifts are sweet too. I Like the rims you put on it

Thanks, I always spend a few days (game days) finding rims before the photo shoot. I love the reflection effects on #27.

I just spotted your M5 shot - funny we had the same idea!
I shot it 2 days ago - but toooo late for entry / like I said i goda start GT4 all OVER! But HEY it's gooooooood!

Anyway YOU made things change and kept GT4 in the running in 2008!

PM asap as I'll be going to Thailand soon ------ dono access there!

Ya forgot to thank you for AVATAR:

q102ra2.jpg

She Loves IT!

Lol, I never really liked the M5 that much, but the comp called for it, so thats what I came up with, 30 shots later.
I Can't believe that my (Misc. #19), got snubbed from the poll, I though it was as good, if not better, than any of the other Audi R8 shots.

She loves it? Let her know I got something else to show her...lol

Back