GrumpEone GT4 Gallery - VANDENAL Neon SRT4 [Updated Mar 28](12 New)

• Thread starter GrumpEone
  • 206 comments
SVX
That's awesome! Kinda looks like a rock crawler Midget II!

lol, I could raise the ride heights so the wheels don't rub, then where would you like the images taken at?

I have a request for you. Could you post some pics of a Dodge Neon SRT-4, with a Viper engine, low ride height, some bigger tires, and in red?

No can do, the rule of thumb is NA engines can be swapped with NA engines, Turbos with turbos, and some cars with both NA & Turbo can be swapped with either. Then some engines don't like to be swapped at all, and lock the game up.

No problem. I just finished making a Neon with a Viper engine and a low ride height. It works great. Would it be possible to put a Skyline engine in it? Being the fact it has a turbo?

No problem. I just finished making a Neon with a Viper engine and a low ride height. It works great. Would it be possible to put a Skyline engine in it? Being the fact it has a turbo?

Really, it works? Did you install the turbo?
Which Viper Engine? I tried with the SRT10 engine and it locked as soon as I tried to machine test it.

Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R `01 Engine works great, @ 1,284 HP. Max Speed: 262.24 MPH so far, not bad for a FF.
EDIT: Max Speed: 282.50 MPH

Last edited:
Nice speed! I used the Viper GTS-R Concept engine. Fully tuned -including stage 3 Neon turbo- is 1058 hp.

Nice speed! I used the Viper GTS-R Concept engine. Fully tuned -including stage 3 Neon turbo- is 1058 hp.

I'll try out that Viper Engine.

Even with the Larger Tires, and scrapingly-low ride height, I can still squeeze 313.45 MPH 321.09, outta this thing.

Last edited:

The SVX Midget II:
Rock-Crawler Edition

I took artistic license and upped the tire size, and upped the ride height. Made for some humorous results.:lol:

VANDENAL, I have a few more tweaks to make on your Hybrid, I'll be shooting the pictures tomorrow evening, probably. Any location requests?

Last edited:
Classy! :lol: What drivetrain did you end up with? Thanks for taking up the challenge! I like the second to last shot.

SVX
Classy! :lol: What drivetrain did you end up with? Thanks for taking up the challenge! I like the second to last shot.

Stayed with that Autobianchi FF you told me to use, but I did go with a BMW LMR Chassis, for improved rock-crawling. Also added Downforce, Front 40, Rear 50. I really like the 1st shot.

SVX
It's kinda like: "Pah! Supercar Smopercar, watch this!". :lol:
Exactly; the beautiful thing is, that's exactly what I wanted to do, only I spun twice instead of once like planned, and still didn't get bumped. Made for a great shot.

Kickass awesome pictures! :eek:
SVX
Fantastic as always GrumpEone. The Neon looks great as well.
Those pics are awesome! That car just looks like it should be there. Great pics!

Thanks, guys!! That was a really fun photoshoot, even though as a FF, every hard turn was a challenge to keep up with the other cars.

My favorites are, the 5th and 12th shots.

Can you do me a dark coloured Fiat 500L on an Auto Union chassis? Perhaps with Buick Special wheels.

I'll see if I can get around to it Car-less, in about a week I should have more free time. As I will finally be moving this week, and time will be at a premium this week. I get the keys today, and I have a lot of trips to make in a small car ('95 Tracker) to get everything except the Furniture moved, luckily it's only a mile away.

I would like to see a super charged vehicle jump over a MB Carriage 1886 at Seattle's steps.

I would like to see a super charged vehicle jump over a MB Carriage 1886 at Seattle's steps.

Interesting thought, I have tried jumping over cars before, unfortunately the airspace above the car acts as if it were the car, I am wondering to what limits this happens, probably to infinity upwards, but I'm not sure. I'll have to play with that thought, since I know how to modify in-race settings of my car, I'm curious if I can modify the other cars participating too. Maybe I could 'uh-race?' against a MB Carriage, and test those limits. Of course it would be easier just to merge two pictures, but that's not my style.:)

Are you at all familiar with hybridding? If you have a gameshark or armax, it is possible to swap parts from other cars, including tires. Check out my hybridding thread for more info: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122863

I am not familiar with hybridding. I do not have any hacking software but I'll still check it out! 👍

But especially with the Ram, how did you get those wheels? They're huge! Bigger than any other car in GT4. How did you swap those?

I am not familiar with hybridding. I do not have any hacking software but I'll still check it out! 👍

But especially with the Ram, how did you get those wheels? They're huge! Bigger than any other car in GT4. How did you swap those?

Modifying the value on the Memory address for the tires, Front Tire (R5) code: 10A1F830 0000B1D8 ; Rear Tire (R5) code: 10A1F838 0000B1D2...

Code Example:
XYYYYYYY ZZZZZZZZ

X= Type of Value (0= 1 byte value, 1= 2 byte value, 2= 4 byte value)
YYYYYYY = Memory Address (where to supplement the value)
ZZZZZZZZ = Value (right to left, in hexadecimal; 1 byte value on the rightmost ZZ, 2 byte value on the rightmost ZZZZ, and 4 byte code all ZZZZZZZZ)

The tires on the Ram, are from the Jay Leno Tank Car, the largest. Also with the tires, it only modifies the size of the tire, none of the other details.

You can do some other really cool stuff too, like swap engines, transmissions, drivetrains, and even change settings beyond the normal limits in the game, Like nitrous setting to 255, or spring rate 25.5, even change bound and rebound for high or low speed.

Also to be able to use those tires I had to jack the ride heights up around 400-450.

Back