GrumpEone GT4 Gallery - VANDENAL Neon SRT4 [Updated Mar 28](12 New)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GrumpEone
  • 206 comments
  • 31,168 views
Wow! Those look awesome! 👍

Thanks!
That was too much fun!! Too much power, no control, unstable at 100MPH, now that's racing, lol.

I dropped in a Esucdo Transmission and Drivetrain for this shoot. Oh and I also changed the NOS Boost setting to 255 (empties the tank in about 3 sec).
 
....Wow. That's sick. :lol: That's purely sick. I want one.



Cheers,
Jetboy
 

Exactly what I had in mind, top notch stuff! 👍

Can you do the same to a Supra? A white supra performing some squats at test course would totally make this gallery epic :D
 
Exactly what I had in mind, top notch stuff! 👍

Can you do the same to a Supra? A white supra performing some squats at test course would totally make this gallery epic :D

I don't think I can use those tires on a supra, the tires would eat in to the wheel-wells, but I'm sure I can come up with a setup to wheelie the supra, which supra did you have in mind?
 
i don't think i can use those tires on a supra, the tires would eat in to the wheel-wells, but i'm sure i can come up with a setup to wheelie the supra, which supra did you have in mind?

mkiv ;)
 
the ram update is pretty sweet!! such raw power! the tire size and profile is very appropriate too. well done mate.
 

Super Supra RZ





​
 
Last edited:
Okay this is getting to a new level... :D 👍

Not yet almost there, but now I'm getting very confident in my hybridding skills!
 
I'd like to see a Skyline hybridded with a Formula GT engine.
 
That's actually very easy.

But my god, what did you do to that Supra? I've only seen one other car wheelie under throttle alone!
 
Audi 4WD (50/50) Drift
(Not a Hybrid)


​

That's actually very easy.

But my god, what did you do to that Supra? I've only seen one other car wheelie under throttle alone!

Yeah okay, throttle alone...lol; It's all in the setup settings, think outside of the normal adjustment ranges.
 
Last edited:
First one is a bit blurry, but the second one is also great as your entry. 👍
 
First one is a bit blurry, but the second one is also great as your entry. 👍

Actually I think the second one is better than my drift entry, but I think drifting the straight doesn't do well in a Drift competition. But if you draft, I'll drift... they can use their own gas,,,lol
 
Nice work! Keep it up! The Supra actually looks like a real dragster!
 
MORE! I am liking your updates!
 
Next up, I'm thinking a Cien Rally Car (If I can get Dirt Tires) and/or Chevelle Wheelie Machine.
 
I don't see why not, it doesn't seem too illogical to grab dirt tires from a car with similar wheels.
 

Chevelle Dragster








​
 
Last edited:
Oh my :eek: This is... Amazing!

Which shot(s)??

Mere pictures don't do that photoshoot any justice. The 6th shot, is what happens when you hit the wall at 350+, during a wheelie on the test track.

LOL, what great fun, just when I thought I did everything in GT4, I learn how to hybrid; talk about getting your moneys worth out of the game. I bought the game the day it was released, and it has stayed in my top 3 games played since.
 
Last edited:
Chevelle Dragster​


​
That looks so completely pissed off and exudes such epic power.:drool: If you'd have done it with a black Charger R/T I'd swear it was Dominic Toretto behind the wheel. Global Win.




Cheers,
Jetboy​
 
Those are amazing. Like Jetboy said above, that pic behind that Cadillac just shows pure acceleration!
 
i like the shot behind the mercedes.
 

Unorthodox Rally I
More to come...


​
 
Last edited:
LOLWUT?

Seriously, that's just too funked to funk. Sweet.


Cheers,
Jetboy
 
LOLWUT?

Seriously, that's just too funked to funk. Sweet.


Cheers,
Jetboy

Just a couple of quick shots, haven't got all the settings down yet.
I'm thinking a Black Beauty Rally may be fun...
 
Back