[GSCC] GT Global Sports Car Championship | S2 Finished! Miata13b and Ares 85 are you series champs!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 270 comments
I would like to joi the GTC. PSN: slater1

But how do i choose car number?

Sweet! Welcome!

What you need to do is go to your garage, make sure you're in the TVR, and the final menu option on the left will say 'Driver Number.' You can use any style of plate and number you want.

How many are going to be making this race on Thursday. A full grid could change the outcome significantly here.

Sry, not gonna be able to participate. Seems that my ps3's optical drive have stopped working and had to download gt6 from ps store. Installation takes Days....

Second practice room is now live!

Room closed! See everyone race time!

Last edited:
May be a few minutes late with the room tonight. You'll notice flip157 is online, but I'm not playing right now...

(getting impatient...)

Wow, is all I can say. This was very bittersweet tonight. I am sad because we had a lot of racers drop off during this series which could have really changed the outcome. Flip had collected more wins in this one series then he has during all the leagues he had made for us to enjoy. I really wanted to see a tie during this race to make a playoff for championship between us Flip ;-).

I came into tonight's race not expecting this result at all. After Tuesday's practice I felt really slow and disheveled. Practicing tonight I felt the same; but this race really got exciting from start to finish and I have not felt that in a longtime.

Sorry, I was tired as hell and kept drifting off and into the fence. I was excited as I was just under a second behind @Ares85 after qualifying and thought we might make a race of it, but a DC and a super tired driver changed that. I love Suzuka and had high hopes. Thanks for the series @flip55 and all the hard work you put into it.

Before I post up the final points, a few points of my own I'd like to make.

But for those who can't wait, Miata13b and Ares85 are our S2 champions! Ares just had to take the green to secure it (because of class size), and Miata out drove the GT3 field at Suzuka. Ultimately, my gaff at Daytona, of me not following my own rules, not me at my finest, lost me a chance I had at a title. And 3 stops didn't work last night But, such is racing. I can't complain with 3 victories on the season... even if one was disallowed...

First off, I'd like to apologize to everyone in the GT Challenge class. The car failed hard. I thought having an exotic name brand and a fun car would appeal to people. That didn't happen. The only reason why we ran you guys at Suzuka was because there were points on the line, and both of you were separated by a few points. I hated seeing that we barely had 3 entries for most weeks. Perhaps we should have considered a car change, but that also had problems associated with it.

I'm really disappointed that we lost so many drivers, for one reason or another, during the course of the year. However, the racing we did have was really fantastic! I think we found something with the GT3 specs we ran (even though some things may need a slight AOP for the future). It's a class we'll bring back as some point.

This will be the last full - on series I will be doing for this year. Going from December last year to September straight is a lot to deal with, and for right now, I can't continue to run Thursday night racing. I don't talk about it a lot, but I am in college, and have tried to work a schedule around Thurdsay nights this year, but that did not happen this semester. It actually didn't work last semester, but from that, I learned I can't keep up with the loss of sleep I was getting (thank you classes that only schedule at one ridiculous time slot in the a.m. ...).

That being said, other nights and time slots are still open. I would like to find the time to host some one off race ideas I have from now until... whenever we start up a new series. I also still plan on racing in Ares85's GT4 series starting next week, and in TNR's Saturday night GT300/GT3 series when I can (hopefully, I can make the grid for Madrid :)).

At the moment, I can't say what we will do next year, as I, and a few others in the series, are looking at the possibility of taking part in the GTP Endurance Series next season. But I'm more than confident we'll find the time to do something. ;)

To wrap up, a special thank you to everyone who made the grid this year! Without you, I'm just a social recluse who spends time driving in virtual circles for no reason. See you guys on the next one!

first I would like to apologize for not being prepared for the last two races however my travel schedule was the main cause. next congrats on a great win last night Miata after my first turn damage I pressed to hard to try and make up the time and really did not perform well. too bad cause I at least had some pace and would have like to be in the battle that was cool to watch. lastly my appreciate for flips effort to put in the work to keep a series going and all who participated. I guess I will have break in the action and be able to defend my ffb championship from last year. its been great with this group!! i'll try to make as many of Ares events as I can and what is this series TNR's running? I really like the gt300 cars!!

Latest Posts

Back